PDA

View Full Version : Let myself go .......over 300 lbs and starting the loang road back

JohnDM
07-10-2009, 07:18 PM
as you can see in my pic I was once in great shape @32..standing 6'6 and weighing around 250 in that picture ..But yrs of Binge drinking and overeating " and eating at night' due to depression lead me to where I am now .......@ 40 I am now totally gray headed.....and grossly outta shape 6'6 and somewhere around 320:(
I have a steady job and a YMCA membership but havent been using it at all.....Well My friends Now is the day .....its time to accept where I am with my weight and get myself back into shape .....My overall goal is 250 But 260 would be a welcome change...........I am open to all the help and advice you guys would like to share .......and I know that WIN or Lose its up to Me NOW !! i MADE THIS MESS and I have to man up and fix this !!1

arneeche
07-10-2009, 08:20 PM
It'll be hard work, but it will pay off in the end bro! I too let myself get out of shape and I found something to motivate me. I am trying to get in shape so I can join the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. Find a direct goal with a timeline, I have until may of next year to drop 60 pounds and be able to pass their physical exam(pushups situps chinups and running) YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

AussieMike
07-14-2009, 01:32 AM
Hey mate,

time to get stuck into it otherwise life will drive by you! You have one advantage of height, i'm the same height as you and find it easy to drop weight/bf.

Just get your mind on the task and accept nothing short of 100%.

Go buy your Tuna in bulk, buy some brown rice, oats and protein and go cold turkey on **** food.

You will shed it in no time.

Remember, you don't want to be one of those people that let life pass by them without doing anything about it.