PDA

View Full Version : need some motivation bad couple of days.

strac
07-09-2009, 03:50 PM
well two days ago it was prom, i was with a girl who id liked for 3 years and i thought id tell her that night. the night goes great and we hit if off. so i tell her how i feel and ask her out. she says she has a boyfriend so she cant. i think ok fair enough, but at a party afterwards she decides to suck some random guy.

then today playing football ive sprained my anckle so i cant even go to the gym. i havent eaten enough to gain anything in the last few days and i feel like ****.

Stanozolol
07-09-2009, 03:54 PM
get the fuk over it

johnderriLLL
07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
find another girl theres tons of them out there. i feel bad for u but have hope.

i dident have the guts to tell my crush i liked her. its been 11 or 12 years now:( i just dident feel like i was good enough for her.

at least u told this girl how u felt. u know red flags are everywhere on that one. let it go.

BentTheBar
07-10-2009, 02:37 PM
No disrespect dude, but you'll realize in a few years that shes just another dumb slut. If you're only in highschool, than im sure you'll encouter a few of those in the next upcoming years. Ya just gotta grow thicker skin and move on.

Rick1824
07-11-2009, 07:35 AM
well two days ago it was prom, i was with a girl who id liked for 3 years and i thought id tell her that night. the night goes great and we hit if off. so i tell her how i feel and ask her out. she says she has a boyfriend so she cant. i think ok fair enough, but at a party afterwards she decides to suck some random guy.

then today playing football ive sprained my anckle so i cant even go to the gym. i havent eaten enough to gain anything in the last few days and i feel like ****.

At least you had the guts to step up and tell her how you felt, and put yourself out there. It's too bad that it didn't go your way though, but that's just the way it goes. Use it as a learning experience because in time you're probably going to run into more sluts, liars, game players and losers than you are real winners who really deserve to be with you.

Seriously, it's not worth the time being bummed out over some girl who is going to tell a guy...I got a bf, and then turn around and suck some random guy. So stop worrying about it and do what you need to do for yourself, your ankle will heal in about a week just take care of it, and just eat something.

Maybe next time go for being that random guy as opposed to being a boy friend...=)

asylumz
07-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Well you figured out that she's a slut and not worth it, so you saved yourself there. Look on the bright side, women are just drama don't worry about it. Don't look for one, it'll come when you least expect.

As for your ankle, you can put a brace on it and still do a lot of exercises that don't require you moving your ankle.

strac
07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
thx alot brahs reppd you all.
edit: reppd to much will get yaz all

Serpreme
07-13-2009, 02:53 PM

you're upset over a random slut, and what more, you didnt know she had a boyfriend, yet you've known her for 3 years?

gottalift78
07-13-2009, 02:56 PM
you're 15.

just keep in mind college is just a few years away. that should be enough motivation for you.