PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Scivation's CHA Diet

SubwayKid
07-07-2009, 12:20 PM
I noticed while reading this eBook that they are certain that someone can build on a diet similar to the ketogenic diet.

The writers talk of how one would eat high protein, high fat, and no carb throughout the week than have one cheat meal per week.

They say that even ectomorphs can put on healthy weight on this diet.

My question is: Has anyone tried this diet as a form of clean bulking yet? Any good results?

I'm an ectomorph and am looking to try this diet as a means to help get me out of this, "Skinny Fat" stage I seem to be stuck in.

Would anyone reccomend this diet as a form of putting on healthy weight?

What calorie range would you reccomend I stay in to obtain optimal results for muscle gain with the least amount of fat gain if any.

I have my training down already and do not request help there, I just would like to know opinions on this type of diet.

Thank you folks!

Opies
07-07-2009, 12:37 PM
I don't doubt you can gain muscle on a high pro / high fat diet, but I do doubt that it's optimal, especially when you consider the valuable things you are losing from cho sources. (ie fruit/veg)

Bignbuff
07-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Just an FYI, you may want to post the question in this section too:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Since most of Team Scivation regularly posts in there.

SubwayKid
07-07-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't doubt you can gain muscle on a high pro / high fat diet, but I do doubt that it's optimal, especially when you consider the valuable things you are losing from cho sources. (ie fruit/veg)

Hi Opies,

In the diet it also reccomends to eat 3 servings of green vegetables such as brocolli and green beans. As for fruit it reccomends eating blueberries and grapefruit twice a day.

With this being said and these key ingrediants included, would you now reccomend this diet? Or do you feel it is still missing key factors?

Here is a link to the eBoook.

http://www.scivationbooks.com/books/chadiet/CHA%202.pdf