PDA

View Full Version : Organic/whole wheat bread products

Dip87
07-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Is there a brand of bread that's organic that I can get in supermarkets or trader joe's that doesn't have soy or any vegetable oils in it? I've been using the food for life brand (ezekiel) but readng up a lot on soy and how bad it is for you so I've pretty much eliminated it from my diet with the exception of soy lecithin from some of my whey products and i also eliminated all vegetable oils. So do you guys know of any? And hopefully the company makes English muffins too :-)

My towns farmers market is Wednesday and there's like 2 bread bakers there so I will see if theirs are good. But I would like to be able to get one from the store if I miss the farmers market

belairdfence99
07-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Some soy isn't going to be detrimental, and what is wrong with veggies oil?

willldabeast
07-06-2009, 06:12 PM
wow. the amount of soy in ezikiel products is so small it will have no negative effect. nothing wrong with it or vegetable oil. but at trader joes there are tons of organic breads, you dontt need us to name them off for you. go look and pick which one sounds the best

svillasenor
07-06-2009, 06:14 PM
trader joes Ezekiel bread sesame or cinnamon raisin works for me.

Dip87
07-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Soy is horrible for you. Read the book the truth about soy. Listen to sally fallon speak on it. It does mess up your gut and causes digestion problems. And since I've stopped eating tofu and all that other soy my stomach has flattened out and some other beneficial things that I don't feel like typing now.

Vegetable oils like canola,soybean,rapeseed,safflower and the others are bad for you. They all have horrible omega 6-3 ratios and cooking with them can easily make the fats rancid and become bad for you. I'm telling you listen to the underground wellness podcasts when sean interviews extremely knowledgible people and check out weston a prices studies and Paul chek.

And I will look at the labels when I go but I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any so I don't have to look at every single label until I found the right one. If they even have one without soy and vegetable oils

papasmurf2217
07-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Moderation.

Blindead
07-06-2009, 06:29 PM
You are stupid.

mojo85
07-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Soy is horrible for you. Read the book the truth about soy. Listen to sally fallon speak on it. It does mess up your gut and causes digestion problems. And since I've stopped eating tofu and all that other soy my stomach has flattened out and some other beneficial things that I don't feel like typing now.

Vegetable oils like canola,soybean,rapeseed,safflower and the others are bad for you. They all have horrible omega 6-3 ratios and cooking with them can easily make the fats rancid and become bad for you. I'm telling you listen to the underground wellness podcasts when sean interviews extremely knowledgible people and check out weston a prices studies and Paul chek.

And I will look at the labels when I go but I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any so I don't have to look at every single label until I found the right one. If they even have one without soy and vegetable oils

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/21230/0/Not_sure_if_your_serious.ashx