PDA

View Full Version : Heres To You Mr. Jefferson

JuanDenver
07-05-2009, 10:17 AM
:)

CLAg8a0vCZQ

hooked4life
07-05-2009, 10:27 AM
little kids following parents around holding politically charged signs always makes me sad.

seriously, very wrong and a cheap shot.

danny987
07-05-2009, 10:29 AM
little kids following parents around holding politically charged signs always makes me sad.

At what age is one aloud to have an opinion?

hooked4life
07-05-2009, 10:38 AM
At what age is one aloud to have an opinion?

ohh whatever, little kids holding signs are obviously not expressing their opinion.

danny987
07-05-2009, 10:44 AM
ohh whatever, little kids holding signs are obviously not expressing their opinion.

Obviously some 4 year kid doesn't have an intelligent opinion. But at what age can someone have an opinion and not be criticized for it?

Galvatorex
07-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Obviously some 4 year kid doesn't have an intelligent opinion. But at what age can someone have an opinion and not be criticized for it?

18 or 21 or 25 it all depends on the person

hooked4life
07-05-2009, 10:55 AM

older than the grade-school aged kids following mommy in this video.

you're trying to bait me into some side argument about putting a objective quantifier on an inherently subjective argument so that we can argue about that detail. a detail i can't effectively defend. thus, my initial point will be lost.

i won't play. my argument stands.

danny987
07-05-2009, 11:27 AM
older than the grade-school aged kids following mommy in this video.

you're trying to bait me into some side argument about putting a objective quantifier on an inherently subjective argument so that we can argue about that detail. a detail i can't effectively defend. thus, my initial point will be lost.

i won't play. my argument stands.

Actually a simple number of years would do. such as the poster above.

JuanDenver
07-05-2009, 11:38 AM

I agree.

Both sides do it and one does it more than the other due to the sympathetic media.

hooked4life
07-05-2009, 11:49 AM
I agree.

Both sides do it and one does it more than the other due to the sympathetic media.

ehh, i duno about one side dong it more, but it pains me whenever i see it.

hooked4life
07-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Actually a simple number of years would do. such as the poster above.

you either didn't read or didn't understand what i posted.

danny987
07-05-2009, 12:25 PM
you either didn't read or didn't understand what i posted.

you must of misunderstood my post. I am not trying to argue i am simply asking for your opinion. Look at the poster above. He answered and i didn't even respond yet alone argue. Im not trying to argue i am just wondering. Heck i never even said i disagreed with you.

hooked4life
07-05-2009, 01:13 PM
you must of misunderstood my post. I am not trying to argue i am simply asking for your opinion. Look at the poster above. He answered and i didn't even respond yet alone argue. Im not trying to argue i am just wondering. Heck i never even said i disagreed with you.

as i said, a can't put an objective number on when a human enters into his/her political adulthood.