PDA

View Full Version : Time management

ilovehurling
07-05-2009, 04:10 AM
Anyone got tips on time mangement. I have very little time between school, 2 sports, work etc

shivers316
07-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Well if you really wanna get workouts in and it's hard to get to a gym to do it, get yourself some equipment at home. Either that or find yourself a 24 hour gym that you can get to whenever you have free time. Where there's a will, there's a way.

JolietKev
07-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Looks like you have to set some priorities. You may be overloaded already so time managment will not help if you have more than can possibly done in a 24 hr period. Log everything that you do for the week and see if there are some things that you can cut out. I am sure that there are. Priorities!

Phoenix Rising
07-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Before you go to bed each night, write down everything you need or would like to do the next day. This will allow your brain to focus on sleeping rather then worrying about everything that "needs" to be done. The next morning, organize that list based on the importance or the priority of the tasks and tackle the biggest one first. If everything on your list is not finished by the end of the night, write it back down with any other goals for the next day.

Dirty Diesel
07-05-2009, 12:12 PM
The morning starts at 0100 hrs. Think about, stop laying around.

waisunwarrior
07-05-2009, 02:57 PM
if you are still in highschool, perhaps take a PE class? There was a PE class in my highschool that trained us how to workout properly in the gym.

NurseRatchet
07-05-2009, 05:13 PM
I schedule my workouts in my planner almost like its an appointment. That way it is no longer "optional".

TheRealCartman
07-05-2009, 05:30 PM
I schedule my workouts in my planner almost like its an appointment. That way it is no longer "optional".

Do the same thing.

Also if you're cooking meals make a couple at one time, layout your clothing for the next couple of days at one time so you have more time in the morning.

Basically just look at where you are spending your time and see if there is room to work it better.

irish.body
07-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Anyone got tips on time mangement. I have very little time between school, 2 sports, work etc

Look into GTD maybe.

johnderriLLL
07-06-2009, 03:52 PM
if you are still in highschool, perhaps take a PE class? There was a PE class in my highschool that trained us how to workout properly in the gym.

i was fat in high school and learned that i was fat and sucked at all things physical. i only got one person out ever in dodge ball. ive played dodge ball hundreds of times. i failed the mile. man i hated my life back then. i wish...