PDA

View Full Version : I Need some motivation!

Limitzx
07-03-2009, 12:03 AM
im currently cutting or dieting w\e you would like too call it and get cut.
i hate always being hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!
post quotes anything!

Senecan
07-03-2009, 12:16 AM
post quotes anything!

First im going to say is that you shouldnt always be hungry...Im cutting too, and the only time im remotely hungry is before bed and when i wake up...You need more food in my opinion.

Limitzx
07-03-2009, 12:20 AM
First im going to say is that you shouldnt always be hungry...Im cutting too, and the only time im remotely hungry is before bed and when i wake up...You need more food in my opinion.

well im 185.
im eating around 2k cals a day with 6 meals.
nice 11b infantry im going to join the army when im 18 :)

Rick1824
07-03-2009, 10:46 AM
In my opinion if you're always hungry, its a sign that your body is in need and you need to eat something.

What you eat...depends on what you're goals are, and no matter what your goals are, there is a food that will satisfy both your goals and your hunger.

eranfu
07-03-2009, 01:00 PM
post quotes anything!

Being hungry should BE your motivation. It means your body is burning you stored fat (and unfortunately probably some muscle too) instead of potential energy you have ingested in the form of food. As long as you aren't dizzy and losing function being hungry is a natural sign of cutting. Just make sure you are maximizing the efficiency of your caloric intake, meaning make sure your arent wasting any calories. All unrefined products, high protein, good fats.

takman
07-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Drink more water .....your stomach cant tell the differecne between food and water.....well, maybe your mind does...

anyways..works for me!

johnderriLLL
07-03-2009, 05:47 PM
eat some veggies.

wrecking_ball
07-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Picture your goal, where you plan on getting with that diet and just know that hunger is the road there and your travelling along it right now, do you want to walk or run?

shivers316
07-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Try and find more satiating foods to eat. Fruits and veggies are verry filling and can keep you going until your next meal.

JamesYancey
07-04-2009, 10:22 AM
just think about it, if you eat that food does it effect your body and your goal? do you want to reach that goal? the only person stopping you is you!