PDA

View Full Version : good for a cut?

RJPX919
07-01-2009, 10:06 AM
i was just snacking on some kashi go-lean and started started wondering if would it be good at all to just mix in a huge bowl a whole box of go-lean, and top it off with a sludge mixture of 4 scoops whey, 1 scoop casein, and 4 tablespoons pb and just eat that throughout a whole day. i did the macros and it turned out pretty decent and it seems it would be good to drop weight. the macros for the whole thing turn out to be 2004 calories, 240 grams protein, 247 carbs, 45 grams fat, 86 grams fiber.

bigjaenat
07-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Seems as though that would get old after a day or two. But if you enjoy it and can stick with it, I don't see any problem with is. Just make sure your taking proper vitamins and supplements needed for general health.

brwnbulker
07-01-2009, 01:38 PM
i was just snacking on some kashi go-lean and started started wondering if would it be good at all to just mix in a huge bowl a whole box of go-lean, and top it off with a sludge mixture of 4 scoops whey, 1 scoop casein, and 4 tablespoons pb and just eat that throughout a whole day. i did the macros and it turned out pretty decent and it seems it would be good to drop weight. the macros for the whole thing turn out to be 2004 calories, 240 grams protein, 247 carbs, 45 grams fat, 86 grams fiber.

Do you think you could actually eat it? PB makes anything taste good, but not that combination. It'd be a struggle to eat, show pics of it if you do actually try this

Opies
07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
variety is the spice of life

sunngodd
07-01-2009, 02:04 PM
you really should eat some fruits and veggies