PDA

View Full Version : Duke University researcher pimped out 5 year old son for sex

ElMariachi
06-29-2009, 10:56 PM

ting in a Durham County jail cell, Frank M. Lombard, the Duke University researcher accused of offering his adopted 5-year-old son for sex, awaits a trip to Washington, D.C., this week to face federal criminal charges.

After waiving an extradition hearing Friday morning, he was locked in the Durham jail Saturday without bail.

Federal authorities say Lombard, 42, of 24 Indigo Creek Trail, performed sexual acts on his son and invited an undercover investigator online to fly to North Carolina and do the same.

Lombard owns the home with another man, according to Durham County property records. The pair bought the home, which sits at the end of a narrow path lined with trees and multicolored homes, in May 2007, the records show. The co-owner has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

A bag of baseball equipment, a pair of tennis rackets, a skateboard and a child's bike lay on the home's front porch Saturday. No one answered the door as a dog barked inside.

Lombard, associate director of Duke's Center for Health Policy, was arrested Wednesday evening at his home. Investigators seized two webcams, five computers and a sex toy, among other items, after searching his home.

The 5-year-old and another child in the home were placed in protective custody.

Lombard has not faced a criminal charge but has speeding infractions and other driving offenses.

Lombard, a licensed clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work, is a health-disparities researcher who studies HIV/AIDS in the rural South.

Neighbors of Lombard had nothing to say about him Saturday to a reporter who visited Eno Commons, a co-housing community in north Durham.

Residents ordered the reporter to leave the neighborhood, which emphasizes communal life.

A roadblock with a "no trespassing" sign and a Subaru greeted visitors Saturday to Indigo Creek Trail, a private street in the 22-home neighborhood.

Co-housing communities allow residents have a say in the area's design, and they manage and maintain the community together. Decisions are made through consensus, and residents share common space.

"We care deeply about our children and want them to grow up in a friendly and stimulating environment," a Web site about the neighborhood says.

ElMariachi
06-30-2009, 02:48 AM
Cool gig, adopt young black boys so you can rape them and pimp them out to other deviants like yourself. What a sick bastard!

Last week, FBI agents along with Durham police officers arrested associate director of Duke's Center for Health Policy Frank M. Lombard, 42 of 24 Indigo Creek Trail in Durham. Lombard is accused of inviting another man to travel to North Carolina in order to molest his adopted 5-year-old son. The other man, turned out to be a police officer posing as an online predator.

The internet sting targeting child molesters was conducted by the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, along with the FBI.

Allegedly, on at least three occasions Lombard could be seen via webcam performing oral sex and other sex acts on his adopted son. Apparently, Lombard had allowed other individuals to molest the child as well.

Lombard is alleged to have told the D.C. Metropolitan police detective, that he had performed several sex acts on the 5-year-old and told the detective that he could have his way with the child if he flew to the Raleigh/Durham area. Lombard even provided the detective with a recommendation for hotel accommodations.

In 2007, an unknown internet user had filed a complaint against Lombard for similar activities. In a sworn affidavit, that user claimed Lombard said he "was into incest" and had adopted two black children.

The disturbing chat transcripts have been released which show Lombard being asked how he has access to the little boy, to which Lombard simply replies: "Adopted." He went on to describe the adoption process as "not so hard ... especially for a black boy."

Lombard also told the investigator that molesting the child was "easier when he was too young to know what was happening and when he couldn't talk ...He had a little too much Benadryl. Was knocked out."

Lombard is homosexual and lives with his boyfriend and their two adopted sons. Both children are now in the custody of the North Carolina Department of Social Services.

Lombard who has a master's degree in social work, is employed by Duke as a health-disparities researcher, studying HIV/AIDS in the rural South.

Interestingly enough, Lombard often talks about the exploitation of poor blacks, while he was himself exploiting a black child for his own perverse sexual gratification.

Lombard is now being held without bond at the Durham County Jail. If convicted, h is facing a possible sentence of 20 years.

*Reporter?s note: Every week, I sift through dozens of cases in which children have been harmed by their parents, as well as by strangers. In order to effectively report on these crimes, I must make an effort not to become emotionally involved. However, a number of these cases are so heinous that effort becomes impossible. This is one of those cases.

The thought that someone would adopt a child for the sole purpose of sexually attacking him is as inhuman and evil an act to which one could sink. In my opinion, Frank Lombard should be drawn and quartered. However, since such punishment is no longer possible in our supposedly civilized society, the next best thing would be to place Lombard into the general population of one of North Carolina?s toughest prisons.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfolk-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d30-Duke-University-official-accused-of-pimpingout-his-5yearold-son

Picture of this ugly POS

http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/090626_frank_lombard_420x294.jpg

Frozen_By_You
06-30-2009, 03:16 AM
I honestly and sincerely think that this guy deserves to be shot in the head.

ElMariachi
06-30-2009, 03:23 AM
I honestly and sincerely think that this guy deserves to be shot in the head.

Too kind, too easy, too quick.

Frozen_By_You
06-30-2009, 03:29 AM
Too kind, too easy, too quick.

Now that i think of it, you're right.

I just don't know what kind of punishment would be strong enough to equal what he's done.

Weightaholic
06-30-2009, 04:03 AM
Charming....

squanto
06-30-2009, 05:11 AM
Science made him do it.

a_ahmed
06-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Disgusting,

Lifting_Taurus
06-30-2009, 05:31 AM
Now that i think of it, you're right.

I just don't know what kind of punishment would be strong enough to equal what he's done.

Lock him in a cell for the next 13 years, when those kids turn 18.. Let them in the cell for 45 minutes every few day at random, so he doesn't know when to expect them... Let them handle the punishment. I figure 18 is old enough to fully understand what he did, and young enough to still have enough rage built up that they will get their revenge. Only rule is they can't kill him...

Keep a doc on hand to make sure he stays alive..

sharpshooterz98
06-30-2009, 05:33 AM
While I hate all child predators, I can tell this is a special guy. I saw lock him in the general pop. in a supermax and hand out copies of this article. I gotta respect the prisoners for putting scum like this in their place.

blastdoors
06-30-2009, 06:47 AM
While I hate all child predators, I can tell this is a special guy. I saw lock him in the general pop. in a supermax and hand out copies of this article. I gotta respect the prisoners for putting scum like this in their place.

Exactly. In fact, put him in a cell with the leader of the biggest black gang in the prison.

FKAri
06-30-2009, 07:09 AM
Lock him in a cell for the next 13 years, when those kids turn 18.. Let them in the cell for 45 minutes every few day at random, so he doesn't know when to expect them... Let them handle the punishment. I figure 18 is old enough to fully understand what he did, and young enough to still have enough rage built up that they will get their revenge. Only rule is they can't kill him...

Keep a doc on hand to make sure he stays alive..

Ya....that's retarded. I don't care about criminals like this being tortured or 'revenge' (though maybe the boy eventually will). But people like this should just be put to death even if it is painless. We just don't need people like this in society.

What's bothersome is how he was able to adopt a child. There must be some way to anticipate for this but I can't imagine how.

Christianyouth
06-30-2009, 07:23 AM
As adoption laws get more lenient(allowing homosexuals to adopt) I wonder if this is going to happen more?

Frozen_By_You
06-30-2009, 08:00 AM
As adoption laws get more lenient(allowing homosexuals to adopt) I wonder if this is going to happen more?

What is allowing homosexuals to adopt has anything to do with ****phily and child abuse?

hwpnow
06-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Bastard should be tortured, not killed. Let him live with his wounds. That kid is going to be fcked up in the head for life.

Not to dive off topic or start anything, but food for thought.

White guy adopts black infant and rapes him, then offers him up to undercover cop for sex when the child is 5 reflects only on that white guy. People will say "oh what a freak. kill him" or whatever.

If a black guy adopted a white infant (super rare to begin with) he'd already be under suspicion. Then if he was twisted enough to rape the white boy and then offer him up to an undercover cop, the following would happen.
- definitely receive death threats, and probably "street justice" from cops who arrest him
- the entire black community would be under suspicion for what ONE GUY did.
- any black man with a white boy would be under even more intense scrutiny than normal.

That stuff needs to change.

Simply based off of the false testimony of Susan Smith that her two white boys had been kidnapped by a black man, over 30 black men were rounded up at random who "fit the description". And rape wasn't even in that.

The mere fact that this man can do this, and yet it does not reflect on all white men in general is a privilege that white people enjoy that other races do not. (serious)(no racist)

hwpnow
06-30-2009, 08:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMftwQYgWhE
ZMftwQYgWhE