PDA

View Full Version : Attention! aspiring natural bodybuilders

Naturalgraham4
06-21-2009, 08:31 PM
I am a life long natural bodybuilder and I would just like to let those who aspire to be like me in on some advice that has greatly helped me break through the barriers I faced.

1. dont compare yourself to others. As a natural bodybuilder you must have the upmost patience with your body. Quality muscle is aged natural muscle.

2. Strict self discipline.. remember.. we arent lab rats like the juicers so therefore we must persevere with our natural lifestyles and make healthy choices.

3. Eat - Im not going to go into depth with diets right now but eating, working, working out and sleeping are all i do.

4. Break your mental barrier.. push yourself.. Try that last rep even though your mind is telling you no way.

5 Knowledge- ask others who are knowledgeable inside and outside the gym for any help they can give you. Knowledge is power and power is gains.

6. FIX YOUR F'n form! If you arent feeling it it isnt helping!

7 last but not least DONT GIVE UP GUYS. YOU CAN DO IT. Look at me! If you asked me if i would ever be able to step on stage next to a juicer 4 years ago and have a shot at winning I wouldve laughed in your face.. BUT YOUR TIME WILL COME AND THE FACT YOU ARE NATURAL WILL MAKE IT SOOOOO MUCH SWEETER!

good luck guys and girls!

x Idealist x
06-21-2009, 08:37 PM
I love your enthusium for what you do, I am very impatient but I also Love the fact that I am 100% natural and I would never have it any other way. Good Luck TO you in 3 months

ninjinja
06-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the motivation bro

SUPER_MANLET
06-22-2009, 06:07 AM
Thank you for motivation :)

lanketer
06-22-2009, 07:09 PM
well said!

ThanksB2God
06-23-2009, 12:49 PM
I am a life long natural bodybuilder and I would just like to let those who aspire to be like me in on some advice that has greatly helped me break through the barriers I faced.

1. dont compare yourself to others. As a natural bodybuilder you must have the upmost patience with your body. Quality muscle is aged natural muscle.

2. Strict self discipline.. remember.. we arent lab rats like the juicers so therefore we must persevere with our natural lifestyles and make healthy choices.

3. Eat - Im not going to go into depth with diets right now but eating, working, working out and sleeping are all i do.

4. Break your mental barrier.. push yourself.. Try that last rep even though your mind is telling you no way.

5 Knowledge- ask others who are knowledgeable inside and outside the gym for any help they can give you. Knowledge is power and power is gains.

6. FIX YOUR F'n form! If you arent feeling it it isnt helping!

7 last but not least DONT GIVE UP GUYS. YOU CAN DO IT. Look at me! If you asked me if i would ever be able to step on stage next to a juicer 4 years ago and have a shot at winning I wouldve laughed in your face.. BUT YOUR TIME WILL COME AND THE FACT YOU ARE NATURAL WILL MAKE IT SOOOOO MUCH SWEETER!

good luck guys and girls!

Just wanted to say #1 helped me out alot as did #5 and #7 thanks bro!

0z1022
07-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Natural is the way to go. Thanks for the advice.

megaforcetkd
07-28-2009, 12:28 AM
great stuff

TheChase
07-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Great motivation! Repped.

Vanderdroz
07-29-2009, 10:07 AM
great motivation, keep it up man!

gottalift78
07-30-2009, 10:12 AM
1st off. chi town represent.

2nd. great post. I have been going natural for about 2 years, its not easy at all. But you defiantly have to keep focused. What kind of supps do you take, if any ?

Naturalgraham4
07-30-2009, 01:23 PM
I take superpump250 before i workout and a myoplex protein drink after. Than I make a few myofusion shakes throughout the day.

mitchus55
07-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey, this is great stuff. To all the guys who are my age 16 or less I got one thing to say. #7 do not give up. Your still a teenager and one year you might just start making massive gains. Keep lifting and eating healthy your time will come.

Memorial93
07-30-2009, 08:58 PM
Good tips man. I really appreciate that you put them here.

Just a year ago I laughed and said I would never want to compete or do bodybuilding...now it's all I think of every day. One day I hope to compete

Naturalgraham4
08-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Bump! because its what i believe in :)

get_some_guns
08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Good tips man

P.S. - I bought a pos camaro in Lisle one time.

NCMarcus82
08-05-2009, 08:49 PM
good work, stay positive and stay natural