PDA

View Full Version : My Motivation

z0mbief00d
06-19-2009, 08:51 PM
My workout buddies are my biggest motivation really. I've got partners who are stronger then me in different areas, with me taking dominance in squats and chest. Naturally, being able to compare my results with my buddies helps me keep focused and excited about working out.

Also, going from a 175 lbs noodle boy to a slightly ripped 162 lbs dude has helped out as well.

Oh, and can't forget the fact that I was only benching 100 lbs max when I started in January, and when I maxed up today I put up 225 lbs! Gotta love results!

anabolic_alex
06-19-2009, 11:20 PM
impressive.. how was your chest routine?

z0mbief00d
06-20-2009, 11:04 PM
impressive.. how was your chest routine?

Rather intense. I made the most progress when I stayed away from the flat bench and did exercises like dumbbell flyes, inclines, declines, etc...I also incorporated a lot of explosive pushups and stuff at the end of my workout which seems to have helped recently.

Tom2014
01-26-2014, 02:05 PM
My motivation.

Leonida87
01-26-2014, 04:36 PM
Buddyes are great for motivation. I got few of mine, its really good to have them and to keep you going forward. :) Good bench progress :)

Nickdogggg
01-31-2014, 02:31 AM
Nice work dude keep it up!

AcquireFunds
01-31-2014, 12:54 PM
Nice work! Exercise buddies can really help, I've read on here where a lot of people cannot work without them. I think having an exercise buddy is one way to stay motivated. Some competition is nice, too. It's always friendly, of course :) Those are some awesome results, though. Anything else help you out, aside from workout buddies? I've found that keeping track of my progress in a journal helps and just finding ways to unwind after a busy day. I don't really do anything hardcore myself,but I have friends who are more serious about benching. Again, keep up the awesome work.