PDA

View Full Version : Updated stats and also need help staying motivated

breedo
06-18-2009, 03:45 PM
I finally got some stats on here so give me some comments and I am tryin like hell to stay motivated and am doing an OK job at it. How do I keep myself focused and stay on track? Any suggestions?

HevELifter
03-03-2010, 04:37 AM
I finally got some stats on here so give me some comments and I am tryin like hell to stay motivated and am doing an OK job at it. How do I keep myself focused and stay on track? Any suggestions?

Imagine walking into the gym as an After in a room of Befores, and picture all the ladies then checking you out there. When you get your body to where you want it, your confidence will boom and women pick up on that.

AdamRingshall
03-03-2010, 04:54 AM
Think about the word motivation dude...

It "motive" to do something. Otherwise known as a reason why.

Ask yourself WHY am I doing this? What am I trying to get in shape for?

Is to inspire others? To be attractive to women? To boost self confidence? Etc...

Reasons come first, how's come second. When you have a big enough reason you can get yourself to do anything! Following through no longer becomes a problem and you never give in to excuses or temptation because motivation is naturally high when you have a big enough reason.

Stay focused on what it is you want, on your end result, on your outcome.

Potential = Possibility vs. Actuality.

Focus on what's possible rather than what's actual. Focus on where it is you want to be rather than where it is your currently are. Create a vision, a compelling future that literally pulls you forwards in the direction of your goals and dreams.

Do these simple things and your unconscious mind (which is 30,000 times more powerful than your conscious mind) will take care of the rest my friend.

Hope this helps. Remember the results/rewards are always worth the effort!

Adam
Get a Free video course on boosting metabolism and fat loss at www.BodyByAdam.co.uk