PDA

View Full Version : major goal that needs to be accomplished in 6 weeks.

christof1
06-17-2009, 09:18 PM
is it? i am 5"9 165 pounds. i have some fat in my mid section and love handles that i want to lose so i look really cut. i can a little outline of my top four abs already. is it possible to accomplish.

well i am going to be eating only natural foods. 500 calories below my deficit. 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of weight lifting every day. except sundays

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117040531

i was looking through the post your pictures forum to find someone close to my physique. the guy in the thread above is close to me but he definitely has more body fat in the stomach area then i do. his chest is the same as mine. my stomach has less fat for sure though. is stomach sticks out more then mine does. when i flex in the mirror u can see the top four outlines of my abs. its just the lower part of my stomach and my sides.

LiftHeavy85
06-17-2009, 09:23 PM
yes its possible, Check out keto or polumbo diet, or even a velocity diet with similiar products rather than biotest.

your going to feel like **** for 4-6 weeks but your gunna look good after your done (nohomo)

christof1
06-17-2009, 09:26 PM
did u look at that guy pics? i have a little less fat then that guy and u still think its possible for me to lose the fat.... how much fat would u say i have?

LiftHeavy85
06-17-2009, 09:29 PM
did u look at that guy pics? i have a little less fat then that guy and u still think its possible for me to lose the fat.... how much fat would u say i have?

page wasnt able to load for some reason....but if you already are starting to see abs im guessing you already have a relative lean body

do compound lifts and stick to light cardio

christof1
06-17-2009, 09:32 PM
ok cool thanks man.

christof1
06-18-2009, 08:50 AM
anyone else