PDA

View Full Version : Need tips for getting lean.

Bmats4
06-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Im 5'4 165-170 trying to get lean but muscular and lose my man boobs. I need some tips like a workout, diet, supplements.. anything? I started at the gym two weeks ago and changed my diet to eating stuff thats a little bit better for me than the fast food and take out i had been eating but im still not eating exactly right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please dont say things like cleaner diets. Give an example of a meal plan or something please.

DuLac
06-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Go to the nutrition section for meal-plans and those kinds of diet-related strategies.

Hardcore Natural
06-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Im 5'4 165-170 trying to get lean but muscular and lose my man boobs. I need some tips like a workout, diet, supplements.. anything? I started at the gym two weeks ago and changed my diet to eating stuff thats a little bit better for me than the fast food and take out i had been eating but im still not eating exactly right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please dont say things like cleaner diets. Give an example of a meal plan or something please.

The best thing I can suggest is to perhaps have a look at my ebook titled "How To Get LEAN Fast!", which I have available in my BodyBlog (http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Todd69) listing. It's a complete step-by-step diet and cardio guide on how to lose fat. It contains everything you need in order to begin losing fat right away.

Hope that helps you some. Good luck!

Todd

kdogg3270
06-17-2009, 04:32 PM
its gonna take time and dedication. just stick with it