coolbeans30gs
06-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Just have to second guess this but..

- 1x Multi-Purpous Vitamin
- 6x 1000mg Fish Oil Pills
- 3x 315mg Green Tea Extract Pills + 15mg Hoodia
- 3x 200mg Caffeine Pills
- 2x 30g Protein shakes w/ Creatine

..per day. Isn't this a bit much? I'll be ****ting vitamins. Will this be harmful for my body building routines on top of my already healthy-eating diet.

mpgriffis
06-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Just have to second guess this but..

- 1x Multi-Purpous Vitamin
- 6x 1000mg Fish Oil Pills
- 3x 315mg Green Tea Extract Pills + 15mg Hoodia
- 3x 200mg Caffeine Pills
- 2x 30g Protein shakes w/ Creatine

..per day. Isn't this a bit much? I'll be ****ting vitamins. Will this be harmful for my body building routines on top of my already healthy-eating diet.

First off, what are your goals? gain muscle? lose fat? etc..
I say this because you are taking caffeine pills and creatine at the moment and both kind of contradict eachother as the caffeine pills are geared toward losing weight and creatine is geared toward gaining.

If you are already getting your daily vitamin requirements through healthy foods then dont take the supplements on top of it. multivitamins are idealy and alternative made for people without the time to eat hearty meals throughout the day to fulfill their daily vitamins.

roofgoof
06-15-2009, 09:49 PM
I would stick to one shake PWO and add some real food instead of the other shake,fish oils and multi are good choice.I drink hot green tea so I'am not really sure how well the pills are.

X-TRAsmedium
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
i take extra vitamins (B-6, B-12 and some others) vitamins and minerals will not get toxic in your body. you excrete access in urnine and sweat. The only one i would watch is calcium which can obviously cause kidney stones when taken in huge amts. make know how much of which vitamin you should be taking to supplement your diet so you dont waste your money pissing it all out.

RandyJH
06-15-2009, 09:55 PM
First off, what are your goals? gain muscle? lose fat? etc..
I say this because you are taking caffeine pills and creatine at the moment and both kind of contradict eachother as the caffeine pills are geared toward losing weight and creatine is geared toward gaining.

If you are already getting your daily vitamin requirements through healthy foods then dont take the supplements on top of it. multivitamins are idealy and alternative made for people without the time to eat hearty meals throughout the day to fulfill their daily vitamins.

I think your a bit off on how creatine and caffeine act in your body.

Creatine and caffeine DO NOT contradict each other by any means.

I'll let you re-research that yourself, as I likely wont do the topic justice.

coolbeans30gs
06-15-2009, 09:56 PM
Right now I'm trying to lose as much as possible, and in about a week I'm going to hit the gym really hard for a few months (eating 3000+ calories a day) and then cut as much body fat as I can...I hope.

Also, I eat really healthy foods...so I won't need the vitamins? The vitamin pills I take are really heavy.

Doesn't creatine just make you hold water? I'm mostly concerned with increased fat oxidation.... caffeine+green tea,

RandyJH
06-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Right now I'm trying to lose as much as possible, and in about a week I'm going to hit the gym really hard for a few months (eating 3000+ calories a day) and then cut as much body fat as I can...I hope.

Also, I eat really healthy foods...so I won't need the vitamins? The vitamin pills I take are really heavy.

Doesn't creatine just make you hold water? I'm mostly concerned with increased fat oxidation.... caffeine+green tea,

Creatine does much more than make you hold water.

I see a problem tho.

You are taking a product that you don't know much about, not a good idea. This is a good way to lose alot of discretionary income in the future on supplements. Because truth be told, many supplements hold no scientific value to actually working.

If you don't understand them, how are you going to know if your getting what your paying for or not?

Most anyone on here could explain to you how creatine works, but you need to learn to do research for yourself. So I will just leave you with that.

Good luck.

Sendug
06-16-2009, 06:23 AM
It doesn't seem that excessive what your taking. At the moment I take the following:

6 x multi-vitamins(Orange Triad)
5 x fish oil
5 x fibre pills
3 x sea kelp
6 x CLA
6 x BCAA(Training days)
6 x HH(Trail run)
3 x ZMA

And that isn't including the protein shakes. As long as you fully understand what each of the supplements your taking does and take them accordingly then you should be fine. Saying that when I run I rattle :P