PDA

View Full Version : Best shape of my life so far and motivation is bellow the ground.

Paulkid232
06-14-2009, 03:34 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117014251

So basicly, i`m the best look of my life so far.
First time i see abs on myself.
Yet my motivation to go run, go to the gym or eat healthy is like ahhhhh **** it.
I still refuse to drink juice, but eating a jr chicken at mcdonalds came back to me =/

Idk what to do, sometimes when i sleep a good day i feel like i could run for ages, but once i go on the threadmill i`m like... ahh i could stop here or idk.
I feel like I always need to drink cofee before i can go runing.
Need more sleep? stress? Idk what to do, i`m so close to my goal but this bitch is killing me

Paulkid232
06-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Bumpppumbabumpbump

johnderriLLL
06-15-2009, 02:23 PM
drink some coffee and go for a run? do it. i used to drink coffee and ride my bike theres nothing wrong with that. nothing will take the place of persistence and patience however.

Colin-J
06-16-2009, 07:20 AM
I always found visualization to be a useful motivation tool. Try closing your eyes and picturing exactly how you want to look, try and experience how satisfying it would be to be at that point, where you didn't give up, didn't make any excuses and reached your goal.

Hopefully, that will light a fire in your belly.

ramsesthe2
06-16-2009, 08:04 AM
Talk to your present self but use the voice of your future self. Would your future self be satisfied with present self?

margo82
06-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Just eat the burger. Yum.

Throwdown515
06-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Just eat the burger. Yum.

Find a good N.O. supplement.

White Flood / Superpump 250

After drinking that, it always helps me get to the gym. The feeling of rushing energy is amazing.

Individuality
06-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Need more discipline. Feel better about yourself. Tell yourself, I'm in the best shape of my life so far I need to look better. I'm kinda feelin the same. I'm in the best shape of my life as well and I'm having trouble cutting last couple bf percentages. Its all in your head.