PDA

View Full Version : Overweight people UNITE!!!

alaskandiver
06-14-2009, 01:40 PM
WITH ALL OUR POWERS COMBINED... Yo whats up looking for a online workout partner. For motavation purposes and stuff like that. I'm currently trying to lose 50 lbs. Anyone in the same boat as me. Lets do thiiiiiiss!

xJC
06-15-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm actually trying to drop 50lbs. I have a contest with my friend on whoever looses the most weight, whoever looses has to buy the winner a PS3. lol. Talk about motivation ey.

-Lucifer
06-15-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm not overweight but I would like to lose my pot belly so I can see my abs lol.

xJC
06-15-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm overweight. 5'8", 250lbs, damn beer belly lol.

hodag1
06-17-2009, 10:45 AM
My daughter tried to join the army and get signed up for officer school, but they told her she had to drop 30 lbs or get her BMI < 32% to enlist. She has dropped more than 20 lbs and she is 1% away from her BMI goal. I got sick of watching her lose weight so I started too (down 20 lbs, 60 to go).

We have a twenty dollar bet: I get to 160 before she gets her commission. OCS takes 27 weeks including basic, so I have about 30 weeks to get there. I have to kick her sorry butt (we are a very competitive family).

Yeah, if you want an on-line partner send me a PM.

Hennels
06-18-2009, 03:10 AM
I'm actually trying to drop 50lbs. I have a contest with my friend on whoever looses the most weight, whoever looses has to buy the winner a PS3. lol. Talk about motivation ey.

Haha so either one of you can go to sitting on the couch and playing games and gaining it all back again. Sorry I shouldn't but haha.

-Lucifer
06-18-2009, 05:35 AM
Haha so either one of you can go to sitting on the couch and playing games and gaining it all back again. Sorry I shouldn't but haha.
lol that's exactly what I did when I hurt my lower-back last year.

Mr. sPECtacular
06-20-2009, 11:23 PM
a lot of us have the same goals. . i started lifting last july 2008 and in january i weighed in at 233 at 5'8 and 17 years old. in march i decided to join a gym and lift more instead of school. i lift for about 1-2 hrs
then i do cardio 45-55 min. now i weigh 207 for about 1 month. trying to get to 185. still doing the same cardio and lift. it was working at first. steady weight loss. but then the lifting got to it and it became counterproductive. now im getting bigger but still weigh the same. im probably losing weight and gaining muscle at the same rate, which is why im getting bigger but ii still weigh the same. anyway, best of luck to everyone.

Dennis71
06-22-2009, 12:10 PM
im only trying to lose 30 more lbs

i was at 267
so ive already lost 60+

DanMan89
06-24-2009, 10:32 AM
man i been tryin its just like i fall off the boat maybe i need some oen to lose it with as motivation.
i am trying to do it again now, by eating right and lifting alot starting today again,
i am sick of starting and stopping.

Requisite 101
06-24-2009, 11:28 AM
man i been tryin its just like i fall off the boat maybe i need some oen to lose it with as motivation.
i am trying to do it again now, by eating right and lifting alot starting today again,
i am sick of starting and stopping.

It's all good bro, everyone falls off from time to time. Just need to find the reasons why you want to have a healthier body/live a healthy lifestyle. For example, find a picture and shoot for that goal, don't worry about how long it will take, just work towards it. Goals have helped me tremendously in terms of cutting down on starting/stopping.

greddysi
06-25-2009, 08:18 AM
im right there with you guys. when i joined the army i got in the best shape of my life and lost 32lbs. i gained it all right back in then some not a year later. when i deployed to afghanistan i made a commitment to lose the weight and get back in good shape. i got down to a good 180-185lbs before i came back home. now i've put pack on 15lbs and i'm not happy at all. just joined a local gym and intend on getting down to 175 and keeping it that way.

GBHammbone
06-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Im in to try to loose 40lbs

Devisissy
06-26-2009, 05:51 AM
Hey I just wanted to tell you all you can do it and I wish you the best of luck.

All it took for me was one photo of me fishing while camping and I went on to lose 109 pounds. If I can do it anyone can.