PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to have a motivational Bowflex partner

lassise
06-12-2009, 08:14 PM
I just graduated college and have started dieting and exercising while at home on my new Bowflex Sport (the beginner model but still has a ton of exercise options). I was hoping there was somebody else who is starting out, or at least somebody who is very serious and looking for a motivational partner. I am pretty self-motivated, but it really helps to have somebody else pushing me. My dad is trying, but he is very busy and stressed with work so he isn't exactly the most reliable training partner. I have a 5 day on 2 day off routine my buddy has used to gain 40 lbs of pure muscle in the last year. My main goals is really just slimming down, but I'd love to have a toned hard body. I am not fat, but I am a little overweight (<5 lbs) lbs overweight as of right now. My AIM screen name is "SHUTUP IM POOR" even if you don't use bowflex I really love the motivation.

HevELifter
03-03-2010, 03:59 AM
I just graduated college and have started dieting and exercising while at home on my new Bowflex Sport (the beginner model but still has a ton of exercise options). I was hoping there was somebody else who is starting out, or at least somebody who is very serious and looking for a motivational partner. I am pretty self-motivated, but it really helps to have somebody else pushing me. My dad is trying, but he is very busy and stressed with work so he isn't exactly the most reliable training partner. I have a 5 day on 2 day off routine my buddy has used to gain 40 lbs of pure muscle in the last year. My main goals is really just slimming down, but I'd love to have a toned hard body. I am not fat, but I am a little overweight (<5 lbs) lbs overweight as of right now. My AIM screen name is "SHUTUP IM POOR" even if you don't use bowflex I really love the motivation.

Have you gotten much use out of your BowFlex, if so, how do you like it?