PDA

View Full Version : Motivation

eng1capt
06-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Ok so here's a good one lately everytime a HOT GIRL walks past me in the gym I lose all my concentration. If there's a hot girl working out around me it's even worse. I started wearing a hooded sweatshirt and keep the hood up till I'm done lifting. Any ideas fellas?

Jcooklifts
06-12-2009, 07:58 AM
haha no you are screwed bro

ghostofinsanity89
06-12-2009, 09:27 AM
forget the hot girls brah,
the gym is for working out now not for hooking up
let the other douche bag check her out, you should be concentrating on the squats your about to do, the deadlift your about to lift etc

just look at yourself in the mirror, use that as your motivation
lift for yourself.

sweet_lew
06-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Try this lol...

If a really hot girl is working out beside you, just pretend like you don't even see her... just keep doing your set or whatever it is you were doing. Try to get her to look over by doing whatever... grunting after a rep or something (lol). Then later on say this "Excuse me but I noticed you staring at me and I really don't appreciate the way you are undressing me with your eyes". She'll have no idea what hit her... I've done it several times and their look is priceless... and they usually flirt back unless they have absolutely no sense of humor (or if they're batting the other way). Its even funnier if you aren't in the best shape... give it a try...fun stuff.

Nothing wrong with having fun at the gym once and a while. But if you really just don't want to get distracted... don't think with your head (you know which one I mean)... besides all of your blood should be helping your muscles anyways.

cosminoltean
06-12-2009, 01:21 PM
^^^ i LOL'ed

Requisite 101
06-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Aaaaaand resorting to an Animal quote:

1.You are not here to win friends.
2.You are not here to look pretty.
3.You are not here to stare at some chick?s ass.
4.You know why you?re here.
5.And if you don?t, then get the hell out because you?re just taking up space.
This is heavy duty.
This is Animal.
Can you handle it?

lol

edmang
05-18-2016, 04:52 PM

edmang
05-18-2016, 04:55 PM