06-09-2009, 01:34 PM
you suck at life.

pablocai
06-09-2009, 01:48 PM
bump (?)

Ragnor187
06-09-2009, 02:27 PM
when god gives ya a pile of crap start a fertilizer business ... lol

All kidding aside brother ,when i was a young buck I had the same outlook and working out helped me realize life is what you make it, so if it sucks your gonna have to make soem decisions to make it better

Bodybuilding will make you a better person no matter what, not only will it make you stronger of body it will make you stronger of mind too.

If you do it right you really cant go wrong.

ElGallito
06-09-2009, 04:11 PM
I know its cliche but ...if i knew then what i know now...man would i do things different. Weather your bodybuilding, training for sports or just trying to get fit, all will help you in life. I work 13 hour days, have a wife and 2 kids, and i make time for the gym and my family

chmbs1
06-10-2009, 07:39 PM
I suck at life, but when I walk into a crowded yuppie restaurant, so help me God, you WILL respect me and your girlfriend WILL love me.

slk110
06-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I suck at life, but when I walk into a crowded yuppie restaurant, so help me God, you WILL respect me and your girlfriend WILL love me.

oic. ya no one looks at me at a yuppie restaurant and if they do they're asking for the check..

blockmonkey
06-11-2009, 03:55 AM
I think the discipline bodybuilding brings, spreads to all areas of your life. A couple of years ago when I was addicted to alcohol all areas of my life were a mess I was fat, my finances were all over the place and the house was a dump.
Slowly though as I began to lift and exercise, I felt better about myself and that discipline and self respect spread into all areas of my life.

It's not a magic wand but if you stick at it you will definitely have a more positive outlook on life.

Shadowcast
06-11-2009, 04:54 AM
I think the discipline bodybuilding brings, spreads to all areas of your life. A couple of years ago when I was addicted to alcohol all areas of my life were a mess I was fat, my finances were all over the place and the house was a dump.
Slowly though as I began to lift and exercise, I felt better about myself and that discipline and self respect spread into all areas of my life.

It's not a magic wand but if you stick at it you will definitely have a more positive outlook on life.

Same here- Bodybuilding will teach you discipline and things WILL get better.

cosminoltean
06-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Negativity gets you no where... real fast. Be positive and have a positive outlook and you will be amazed.

-Lucifer
06-11-2009, 10:51 AM
you suck at life.
You suffer from low self-esteem, I take it?

Just keep lifting hard. You will feel better about yourself. I guarantee it.

cowboy1974
06-11-2009, 11:03 AM
My friend i have been going through alot of s**t in my life for a while now and it sucks!!

So what I do is get up every morning and look in the mirror and say:

ONLY YOU CAN F**K THIS UP!!

It works for me try it.

airman26
06-21-2009, 01:48 PM
I do drugs.

johnderriLLL
06-21-2009, 05:39 PM
to say NO to that life.

Il_Dago
06-22-2009, 08:11 AM
One step at a time. After I'm healthy, I'm going back to school. Then, I'm getting a job I actually WANT to work at. Then I'll figure out what I want next.

If life sucks, then make yourself into someone that can give life the finger, go to its castle, drink the women, **** the booze and then burn the whole place to the ground.

Number69
06-24-2009, 01:44 AM

Definitely agree with this - the discipline you must bring to your training and dieting is infectious to the rest of your life. I always coincide dieting with intense academic work periods so I can read on the treadmill and, also, the fat burners and high metabolism mean I sleep less so can work more.

I have gone through some awful times in my life, but the one constant since I was age 16 has been lifting. I remember bandaging up my wrist after cutting it when I was 19 and doing legs that day so I wouldn;t have to miss a scheduled day - when nothing else had routine for a while, the weights were still there and I still had my gains to keep me happy. The happiest times of my life have also tended to be when I was in great shape because I was content with how I was training, dieting and not relying on alcohol etc for fun.

Epith
06-24-2009, 03:56 AM
It can help you become more confident in yourself but it definitely won't work if think that you suck at life. Confidence is something that you have to find on your own.

HLee
06-25-2009, 10:34 AM
I do drugs.

I smoke 420 to forgot about how much life just sucked.

dantheman10
06-26-2009, 04:11 PM
get a girlfriend.go to a party or something.

jmd92
06-26-2009, 04:54 PM
you suck at life.

To not suck at life.

ygbodybuilder10
06-26-2009, 05:00 PM
you suck at life.

if u bodybuild u will ave something u are good at

pp301
06-26-2009, 05:38 PM
dont want to sound like the anti bber here but...you gota find it inside you to motivate yourself...tom could say i do it for the ladies....joe could say i do it for the competitions......dick could say i do it for fun

you gota have a reason pal no point us telling you wat to do...we can only guide you...

now heres my guiding: "you suck at life" cool i sucked at life too and tbh im still sucking at 150lb but theres light at the end of the tunnel to stop sucking and to be the alpha male..be the bigger man....be the man who makes a change at something....bbing can change many things....confidence (knowing you can walk up to a girl and ask her to do anything) willpower (you pushed hundreds of kgs im sure you can do x or y)

my reason is so i can lift shopping bags for anyone weather its my mum or my girlfriend....you gota have a reason inside you

dannyboy27
06-27-2009, 02:25 AM
This is a pretty emo thread, grow a pair, your life isnt that bad.

jmd92
06-27-2009, 03:31 PM
When you think you're having a bad time, remember that someone else is having a worse one than you.

slk110
06-27-2009, 09:23 PM
I smoke 420 to forgot about how much life just sucked.

i suck at life so much i cant even do drugs

and my new apartment is flooded. my last apt also flooded. bizarre.

-Lucifer
06-27-2009, 10:03 PM
i suck at life so much i cant even do drugs

and my new apartment is flooded. my last apt also flooded. bizarre.
Don't do drugs.

Fall in love with the iron. That's the best kind of high you can get. (srs)

slk110
06-28-2009, 01:48 AM
Don't do drugs.

actually i think weights are the cause of this insane back pain i've been plagued with for the last 5 months

-Lucifer
06-28-2009, 05:57 AM
actually i think weights are the cause of this insane back pain i've been plagued with for the last 5 months
So take some time off and recuperate. Get back to lifting once you can.

slk110
06-28-2009, 03:11 PM
thats what im doing now.. thnx

ghostofinsanity89
06-28-2009, 03:47 PM
NO ONE sucks at life. Not you, not me, not the guy next to you. It is how you see the world.
we could have identical lives and I still wouldnt say I suck at life.

I dont know if you want sympathy or pity but hell you aint getting one from me.
Everything that had happend or will happen depends on you and you alone.
When you start thinking about things that you have rather than things that you dont (cliche) then you'll realize that you DONT suck at life. You are given opportunities that other people could only dream about. You DONT suck at life but you fail at seeing things differently. Sure your apartment was flooded but do you think the homeless care if they stay on a flooded apartment? heck no. They're just glad they have a roof over their head. So should you. Look at everything not as misfortune but rather a challenge. Take it head on. Conquer it. Beat it. Kill it. Overcome it.

Bodybuilding is your friend. It will make you cry. It will bring you down to your knees. It may even kill you but still it is a friend. It will teach you many things that schools can never teach . Make you see things that most will never see. IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL THINGS MOST WILL NEVER EVER FEEL. It will teach you to believe. Belief in yourself, that you alone can conquer this mighty beast. Belief in yourself, that you will overcome anything if you just hold on a lil longer. Belief that you can do the impossible. Belief that you do not suck at life.

so to answer your question...
whats the point of bodybuilding if you suck at life?
I wish can answer that for you but I cant. Only You can believe in You.

Wtf?
06-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I wonder this too.

CoachNoodle
06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Sucking at life and bodybuilding have nothing to do with each other. There are plenty of people you could barely classify as human who are into bodybuilding (or into themselves, actually). Bodybuilding is done for the individual. There may be instances where people get into exercise to encourage someone else as their coach and source of support, but in most cases, people body build for themselves. It's a very personal thing. It may be they want to look their best and attract people to their life sucking skills. They may body build because they want to be healthy and live longer and spread their sucky life on into the future. Or, it could be that they body build to be part of a group of people so that for that moment their life sucks less.

Dude, whether your life really sucks or you are blowing off steam; it's really a matter of perspective. Regardless, you're bodybuilding for you; living large and awesome or hating everything around you. Bodybuilding is all about you. Good luck.

RLara85
07-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Well first off, you have to like it. You need a passion in life, for some it's the weights, for others it could be a paintbrush.

Finding that passion will teach you a lot of things that transfer over to life. I was very ill my last two years of college, so sick I got kicked out. It was the discipline and determination I learned in the weight room that kept me going... I went from under a 2.0 GPA to graduating with Honors and being one of the top researchers at the University.

People don't suck at life, they just haven't found their calling. It's hard NOT to suck at something when you have no interest in it.

mycoolhamm
07-03-2009, 07:32 AM
I do drugs.

hahahahah. funny post. im not happy and i look decent and do well with the ladies. you have to actively go after what u want in life. i am just starting to realize that

Rick1824
07-03-2009, 12:09 PM
you suck at life.

because body building is the only thing you don't suck at?

andre.krec
07-05-2009, 11:22 PM
1. Stop whining.
2. Get the sand out of your vagina.
3. Get off your ass and do something about it.

ibeteck
07-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Life doesn't suck its like some guys here have told you it is what you make of it. I my self had some what of a similar thought when I was a teenager. Now that I'm grown up I notice that you do what you do its all for you, for you to feel great about your accomplishments. My motivation is the haters, the ones that always told you "you can't do it". Stay focused look forward, the only time you look back is to see the positive changes you have done.

Diablomeister
07-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Don't do drugs.

he right.

chodan9
07-07-2009, 07:00 PM

don't confuse fear with respect.
respect > fear
even if fear > disrespect

just_do_it
07-09-2009, 04:54 PM
you really just hav to love urself man. love your weaknesses and your strengths. infact you dont even have weaknesses, they are more like lessons.and you learn from them, and you improve.

carry on in the gym, set goals. achieve goals.

meditate. empty the trash in your brain.
then meditate some more

stop taking life so seriosuly.

read a book called "the way of the peaceful warrior" by Dan Millman

Steph_Ard
07-10-2009, 10:34 AM
when god gives ya a pile of crap start a fertilizer business ... lol

All kidding aside brother ,when i was a young buck I had the same outlook and working out helped me realize life is what you make it, so if it sucks your gonna have to make soem decisions to make it better

Bodybuilding will make you a better person no matter what, not only will it make you stronger of body it will make you stronger of mind too.

If you do it right you really cant go wrong.

If I would have thought of that years ago I would be a millionaire

TDE
08-01-2009, 07:34 AM

Dennis71 has this in his sig...

stalzer09
08-01-2009, 07:58 AM
just think if you sucked at life bad enough you could go to prison and then you could workout every day if you wish. BONUS