PDA

View Full Version : Problem getting motivated/lack of energy.

kev120782
06-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Currently, I am eating a very well balance diet, taking a protein powder, a multivitamin, getting a good 8-9 hours of sleep, and getting my cardio in at least once a week. I was curious why I may feel that im always tired. I feel great when I leave the gym but for the most part of my day I feel like im dragging. I yawn a lot too if that has anything to do with something. Just curious maybe Im lacking Iron? potassium? I'm afraid of consuming too much iron as that can affect anyone. I also notice that i must be getting a lot of vitamins from the foods i eat cuz it looks like i just piss out all the multivitamin i take anyhow. Any ideas? Someone else feel the same or have a solution that solved this issue?

I wasnt sure where to post this.

samirsaleh
03-31-2013, 03:29 AM
check my signature and join our page, ul always be motivated ;)

Aremfi
03-31-2013, 04:55 AM
That could possibly have to do with any variation of a number of things. Are you on a cutting diet right now? Did you stop consuming as much caffeine as you normally would? Perhaps your sleep isn't as restful for some reason. If you can figure any of those things out, it is probably something simple. If you have a doctor, and everything else seems fine, perhaps just go for a check up and see if he/she can tell you anything of further use.

defyant
03-31-2013, 03:22 PM
check my signature and join our page, ul always be motivated ;)

Dude! Liked and Repped!