PDA

View Full Version : What iseasier to do WELL & CORRECTLY, cut or bulk?

blast00
06-06-2009, 12:15 PM
So I was wondering what you all think is easier to do CORRECTLY and WELL. To cut, or cleanly and healthily (excuse spelling) bulk.

bigjaenat
06-06-2009, 12:31 PM
For me, it is harder to bulk but the reasons are purely mental. When I bulk it is hard to get past the fact that I will not have the beach body and I will gain some fat. Cutting I see constant improvements in my physique so that is enough drive to keep me going.

As for which is more healthy.. They both are when done correctly. The only time when cutting is not the most healthy thing to do is the last week before a contest when body fat is extremely low.

cyde
06-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Bulking is harder for me. I always get sloppy towards the end, but I've got cutting down to a tee.

gainmusclefast
06-06-2009, 12:47 PM
harder to put on muscle then lose fat

The Solution
06-06-2009, 12:49 PM
I see better results cutting than bulking..

My_Standard
06-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Cutting is a huge relief to me. I eat the same stuff really, but now I can eat less of it and actually see what all the bulking and stuffing my face was for. The hardest part of lifting to me is force-feeding and despite what I've been told, things in that department haven't seem to change since I first started.

Paumen
06-06-2009, 02:01 PM
For those that have a hard time loosing fat, you could always just get in shape.

Anyone who says you can't make gains on a "cut" is eating like a soccor mom and training like a little leaguer

blast00
06-06-2009, 02:57 PM
do any of you guys eat more even when your full when bulking???

imccarthy
06-06-2009, 03:05 PM
do any of you guys eat more even when your full when bulking???

I think it's unnecessary for most people, but some of us with very high calorie requirements do force-feed.