PDA

View Full Version : Got a compliment today!

maunaloa
06-05-2009, 01:50 PM
One of my co-workers commented that you can tell I have been working out. It really made my day. Yes, my pants are visibly looser, but it's nice to hear compliments, too!

Karbon
06-05-2009, 02:15 PM
It really does help! i ran into a buddy i have not seen in about 8 months i have lost 71 lbs in that time and he was like Holy Thin man how are you? haha

sweet_lew
06-05-2009, 02:17 PM
It is good motivation to hear compliments. I've been getting them from a lot of friends and they are actually very interested in what I've been doing. I've impressed many people with the knowledge of nutrition and lifting that I've obtained over the years. I like to teach people the stuff I'm learning because it motivates me even further but also because I've been told numerous times that the best way to learn something (and learn it good) is by teaching others. Plus its pretty interesting stuff... even to people who don't lift very often.

-Lucifer
06-05-2009, 04:11 PM
It's always nice to hear such compliments. I got my first one last month. It was from a mate whom I'd not seen in months. Really feels good.

taryn1210
06-06-2009, 01:05 PM
good stuff guys also, do you think a random women in the street smiling at me in the morning is a good sign, in fact it was 2 diff women on 2 diff days, but i was too shy to say anything, also if a women touches you when talking to her does that mean anything lol

-Lucifer
06-06-2009, 01:23 PM
good stuff guys also, do you think a random women in the street smiling at me in the morning is a good sign, in fact it was 2 diff women on 2 diff days, but i was too shy to say anything, also if a women touches you when talking to her does that mean anything lol
Wrong section but if women smile at you then smile back. If they touch you then they are sexually attracted to you.

taryn1210
06-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Wrong section but if women smile at you then smile back. If they touch you then they are sexually attracted to you.

sorry i know its wrong section, you realy think that, just a shame i aint attracted to her lol

jsaputo
06-06-2009, 10:32 PM
keep up the goodwork. more to come

trance__dreamer
06-06-2009, 10:38 PM

truth.

also, i got some compliments about my bi's & delts from this lady i saw today who works @ my old gym. i had no idea i'd see her there. i went to that gym to train my sister today, & she was all like "WOAHHHHHH. =O" & stuff. xD felt good, man. *insert frog picture here* it's cool that she's still working there.

nuno81291
06-07-2009, 12:44 AM
compliments are among the most motivating things IMO. Nothing makes me feel more acomplished than when someone out of the blue comments on a change they might have observed.

Vivarant
01-08-2013, 02:46 PM
compliments are always nice especially when you least expect them

GIGAJONES
01-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Niice! I got one a few days back... a coworker said that me hitting the gym was going good. Keep it up!

GIGAJONES
01-08-2013, 05:13 PM
But as a side note... my clothes are getting loose and I don't wanna buy new ones until I'm done losing weight. :/

eight-pack
01-08-2013, 07:51 PM
that's awesome! A few weeks ago, I had been feeling a little down about my progress when one of the trainers at my gym congratulated me on my progress over the past few months. Made me feel great! I've been getting them every now and again during my sessions and it is verrrrry motivating!