PDA

View Full Version : Keto diet

theapexxxx
06-05-2009, 07:45 AM
I have been on a keto diet for 2 weeks now, I started at 220, and t be honest I havent weighed myself since then, but I feel and look better in the mirror so numbers were never too important to me. I just have a few questions. I have an order coming in of Cellmass and NO-xplode, chromium picolinate, and Thermonex.

Question 1: Is it alright to take NO-xplode and cell mass during a cut? Will it slow down fat loss at all? I mean pure fat loss, added water weight or anything doesnt bother me. Numbers don't matter, I just want to look better.

Question 2: What about thermonex during a keto?

Question 3: Any suggestions for my diet, or things I could be adding?

Here is an example for yesterday:

9am: 5 whole eggs, 4 egg whites
11am: 50g whey protein and about 10-12 almonds/cashews
1pm: Fast fry steak, 0.2kg and 1/2 cup nuts
3pm: 50g whey prot. and 10-12 nuts
6pm: Either a fast fry steak, or chicken breast, with a large salad of lettuce, mushrooms and cucumbers with a light drizzle of full-fat ranch.
9pm: 50g whey and 10-12 nuts.

And today started like this:

9am: 1 italian sausage, 2 whole eggs, and 2-3 egg whites
and Im about to have a protein drink, 50g whey, and a few nuts. (its almost 11am)

My cheat meal is every saturday night.
I havent been working out too much, because I sprained my wrist but its almost healed and by the time my stack comes in I'll be hitting the weights again. I really don't do any cardio other than biking outside but its not very intense.

I just want an idea of what you guys think, any suggestions for different foods would be cool. My first week was nothing but the same thing over and over because I didnt know my options but I have began varying it a little bit. As for cardio, I am not a fan of it at all. To me its boring and I have no interest in doing more other than biking for fun.

bigjaenat
06-05-2009, 08:10 AM
1. There is too much sugar in both products. You will still lose weight if you are in a calorie deficit but you probably won't be in ketosis.

2. Not sure what that product is.. if it has zero calories your good to go.

3. For a keto diet it looks good. That being said I am not a fan of the keto diet at all. Tried it and felt good on it but I lost a lot of muscle and when I hit a plateau there was nothing to adjust in the diet that worked for me.

Also the reason you feel and look better in the mirror right now is because you do not hold much water on a keto diet.

As for the re-feed, be careful. Don't gorge on a bunch of crap. just get your carbs in and limit the fat and protein to very little.

theapexxxx
06-05-2009, 08:16 AM
NO-xplode and cellmass only have 13g carbs combined. You can definitely still fall into ketosis with them.

Bnizzle163
06-05-2009, 08:30 AM
NO-xplode and cellmass only have 13g carbs combined. You can definitely still fall into ketosis with them.

You should be fine. Keep the carbs under 30g a day.