PDA

View Full Version : need motivation

hh12345
06-04-2009, 04:55 PM
my parents are fighting and i'm all alone. dont know when they will be back. my dad took off and my mom needed a break, its depressing but i need some motivation to stay on track. any ideas thanks.

heather

ndruo
06-04-2009, 08:42 PM
The next time you step into the gym, consider the duration of your workout "Me time." It's a time and place where you can shut out the world and all its problems.

While you're in there, there's only one person, one reason that matters:

Heather.

Leave your phone in the car. Prepare your body. Focus on nothing but your breathing, your form, your movement, your effort, and the countless other physical and tangible feelings you have while you exercise. Direct your attention to the workings of your body, and tune out the outside world.

Every second your muscles burn, every time a tired breath leaves your body, know that even if your world is crumbling, that you're improving. Every rep changes you. Makes you better. Reveals yourself, even.

Hang onto yourself. You're stronger than anything and anyone you'll ever meet. When you work out, wherever you work out, that time and place is yours and yours alone.

Don't let anyone or anything take it from you.

When you're back in the world, keep fighting, stay composed, and stay focused. Not just because you should, but because you can.

Be strong. Life won't stay this difficult. Tell yourself you can do this. Tell yourself you're stronger than this. You're tougher than your circumstances. Even if you don't think you are.

Especially if you don't think you are.

Keep your head up, babe. It's good form, and it's good attitude.

<3

jordanborges5
10-17-2015, 09:06 AM
Great advice