PDA

View Full Version : Good bulking nutrition literature?

exy
06-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Hey guys!

I am finishing up my cut, in the past 8 weeks, as my 1st step as bodybuilding I experimented a bit with the caloric intake only, I went 2600 a day for 4 weeks, and lowered that to 2000 for the next 4. I saw better results with the 2600.

I didn't bother with macros yet, and I don't think I want to until my next cutting session in March of 2010 comes around, and it will last for 4 months until I get lean as if I was preparing for a show.

I have been lifting for 3 years, and I have honestly eaten like crap since my freshman year. This year, I decided to get into body building, and to start things right off the bat I have come here.

Now, I am starting a 10 month bulk until the end of Feb. 2010, and I want to do it the best way possible. I am planning on bulking at roughly 3500-4000 calories a day, with plenty of protein by Scivation (1.5g TBM), accompanied by their awesome blend Xtend, my usual creatine and Nitric Oxide supplementation by Gaspari and so on. I am an experienced lifter, and my plan is to tear the **** out of every muscle in my upper body until Jan, to give those muscles unseen hell, and to simply tell my body to get big up top, and very strong down in the legs.

Let's get down to the question:

What is some good recommended literature I should read about bulking nutrition, that contains examples/guides for a good diet of the caloric range I listed? My goal is mass, a lot of muscle so I look big and make it easier on my cut when it comes to shredding that fat off for the summer.

So far, I have read: Game Over: Volume 4 (16 week cutting program by Scivation), Bulking for Mesomorphs (also by Scivation, a very impressive book that will guide me for a long time), and I am currently reading Muscle Building Nutrition by Will Brinks.

Thank you in advance guys!

exy

exy
06-04-2009, 12:49 PM
bamp

exy
06-04-2009, 07:33 PM
damn, nobody reads books>?????

patkoch
06-04-2009, 07:47 PM
starting strenght mark rippetoe.

exy
06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
starting strenght mark rippetoe.

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately I have that book on my shelf. I was looking for an advanced nutrition book, that is my main focus.

Reps for replying though.

miketheblade
06-04-2009, 10:13 PM
whats your ratio going to be ?

40/40/20?

Leprechauns1021
06-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Alan Aragon- "Girth Control"

Will cover most of your nutrition needs.

SumDumGoi
06-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Here you go

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=339476991&postcount=1

exy
06-06-2009, 07:46 PM
whats your ratio going to be ?

40/40/20?

Not doing that. I will just eat bbing foods to cover everything. I want to find out what they are and how much of them is too much.

Alan Aragon- "Girth Control"

Will cover most of your nutrition needs.

Will check it out. Thank you. Reps to both!

BigDaveo11
06-06-2009, 07:50 PM
anything by:
chris aceto
john berardi

if you download torrents just type in bodybuilding books on a torrent search engine and you will get tons

exy
06-06-2009, 09:02 PM
anything by:
chris aceto
john berardi

if you download torrents just type in bodybuilding books on a torrent search engine and you will get tons

I use warez-bb.org

best site for warez hands down, I have a demonoid membership though, I should check it out. Thank you for the suggestions.