PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: Dannon's Light and Fit..opinions?!

mavstud3
06-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Carb and Sugar Control: Attached are the ingred. and nutritional facts

It contains aspertame so...?!

I always have 2 of these a day between Breakfast and Lunch and Lunch and Workout...with some blueberries, raspberries, and turkey slices

Just because of how frequently I eat them...any major concerns?!

Typical Day:

8 AM: 1 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup skim, 1/2 cup water, half a banana, cinnamon, scoop of whey, splenda, blueberries

1115: 1 Light and Fit carb and sugar control with blueberries

1230: Subway...6 inch double turkey on wheat with no cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, banana peppers, olives, pepper, no dressing

3 pm: 1 Light and Fit carb and sugar control with raspberries and 4 slices of turkey

530ish: PWO shake....2 scoops ON WHEY

7ish: Dinner (8 oz lean meat and a side of veggies (today I had a sweet potato too)

1115: 1 scoop ON Casein Shake w/ 1/2 scoop of natural PB

fgfan1
06-02-2009, 07:21 PM
there is nothing wrong with aspartame

mavstud3
06-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the input...any comments on my diet!?

I try the carb control because I would rather put large amounts of berries in it...so even though I go for the carb control I basically add in my own carbs from the berries

fgfan1
06-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the input...any comments on my diet!?

I try the carb control because I would rather put large amounts of berries in it...so even though I go for the carb control I basically add in my own carbs from the berries

it doesn't really seem like you're eating enough all around, but if you're looking for specific groups in which you're lacking, i'd say definitely up your fats and carbs

mavstud3
06-02-2009, 07:37 PM
yeah...I lift 5x week and I do HIIT 2x week

so I probably could eat more....I think my mat. is 3000 cals to stay at 8-9 percent BF?!

I think!?!!? Help

Theenforcer1
06-03-2009, 10:41 AM
eat the footlong at subway, come on 5 dolla foot long ftw-

yeah you need to eat at least 3k...eat more food, just add in foods you like---looks like your getting more than enough protein, so fats and carbs brah.