PDA

View Full Version : "Time lapse" my out-look

Tomek
06-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Wasn't planning on sharing this, but might come in handy to someone or open up their out-look.

Like it or not, a minute will take 60 seconds, an hour will take 60 minute's, a day will take 24 hours, a week
will take 7 days & a month will take 30 days... The un-known will be known when I surpass it!

That time will lapse, what you choose to do with it will totally justify your image portrayed/ perceived in
the future..

There will always be oppurtunitie's to make an impact with your body, what could be epic moment's you
are preparing yourself for could end up in a disastrous failure, but in light of this ,the week following could
bring you a moment which test's you..

For example..

Trance energy you gave yourself roughly 9 weeks to get into the shape of your life, you pretty much did,
but not to your expectations.. Which was daunting on you, you didn't have the greatest time at the party
and you did not get the impact you were buttering yourself up for.. You lapsed off your diet, kept it in
moderation in time for Amber's meeting which you were looking forward to. This meeting proved to be a
disaster so you stuffed up a bit more and didn't plan anymore outings.. Spur of the moment you went to the
Mykanoks party and did not enjoy it.. Your natural endorphins could not compare with the alcohol fueled
endorphins of your friends and this put you down. Returning to Townsville and going for a 3 week binge
which ruined your whole 9 week program which could of been rewarding if you stayed on it for the "groove in the
moo" festival.

If played smart you would of held onto what you had and used it in the ville, hit up the clubs with ben and
bruce before they left for deployment and maybe resulted in some rewards? This time right now you were
hoping for the end of the cut. But you failed because the motivational event did not deliver!

Plan A then plan B followed by C ... these are the tricks.. that should be your goal no matter what the
previous plans results were.

What im trying to get at is.. time will continue, you choose how you lead it.. 70%, 80% or 100% you decide..

The later will bring you to your goals sooner.

You started in 05! Imagine the progress you could have had in 4 years?

But you chose to chase your goals, when they were not met you buckled.. What you didn't realise is that you did
nearly reach your goals. You were not far off, but the pain of failure blocked out rational thought!

You will have oppurtunity to prove yourself countless of time's in the forseeable future, why not start now reach
the goals you have set and continue on. The future has yet to unfold this is the beauty of it. Your physical image
is one of your imagination, you have already realised it, noted it down and planned it out.. It's complete now all
you have to do is go through the motions!

Time is your friend, it is recovery, thought & evaluation.. Use it wisely.

Am I right?

Zody
06-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Oh hell yea bro! Dead right!

Great stuff.. repped.

Tomek
06-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Oh hell yea bro! Dead right!

Great stuff.. repped.

thanks..
Cheap bump :D

Human710
03-27-2010, 04:01 AM
lookin great man!!! i guess u dont want people knowing your stats but you're already pretty dang lean! go get it!

cbezz
03-28-2010, 05:53 AM
Impressed. Specially coz you're another Aussie :) Good luck with all your work man. I'm sure you'll get there. I know its tough standing round not drinking at parties and festivals with all your mates who are out of their minds. I took 6 months off of drinking for rowing and I was still in the bottom team at the end of all of that. But yeah, don't worry I'm sure you'll reach your goals if you want it bad enough.