PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets........

Theater Jock
05-30-2009, 07:11 PM
To all Nuggets fans.

What will it tak next year?

To win an NBA title?
Who do we keep who does'nt deserve to stay?
Who do we pick up?

Me: I think we leave the team as is ecept for if Kenyan martins contract is up(I dont know if it is) we let his ass go.

Hyundai_Civic
05-30-2009, 07:14 PM
they need another good scorer... someone who can shoot, and drive to the basket, someone who is good in steals, someone who has alot of experience.. they need Allen Iverson. i heard he is a free agent next year.

bbacn123
05-30-2009, 07:18 PM
trade for Kobe

gswarrior510
05-30-2009, 07:20 PM
trade Billups for Iverson

cheerupemokid
05-31-2009, 08:17 AM
To all Nuggets fans.

What will it tak next year?

To win an NBA title?
Who do we keep who does'nt deserve to stay?
Who do we pick up?

Me: I think we leave the team as is ecept for if Kenyan martins contract is up(I dont know if it is) we let his ass go.

Kenyon Martin's contract is not up.

Chris Andersen, Danthay Jones, Anthony Carter, and Leinas Kleiza are all free agents or restricted free agents.

The problem is that the Nuggets are going to be close to the cap without signing any of those guys. So it will all depend on whether or not Kroenke wants to pay the luxury tax. He might not since he also owns the Avalanche which are hemorrhaging money. If he doesn't (I've read it might depend on how season ticket sales go over the summer), the Nuggets probably aren't going to be very good, unless an amazing trade falls into their lap, since they have the trade exemption.

If money is not a concern:

Re-signing Chris Andersen is key. I'd like Danthay Jone back as well. I think Anthony Carter and Kleiza are probably gone. So I think a young pg that could spell Billups and be groomed by him would be nice. And a SF/PF that can replace Kleiza.

I'm certainly curious to see what the front office does.

trade Billups for Iverson

Wow. That would be funny...if Iverson wasn't a free agent.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n197/TheNovak/Photoshopped%20Transformer%20Snarks/ironhide_facepalm.jpg