PDA

View Full Version : hunger at work--HEELLLPPP

nkweddle
05-28-2009, 08:26 PM
I am currently 6'8 and I weight 345 lbs. I know you're thinking that's a lot but what can I say...I'm built like a football player. Anyway, I work at Lowe's full time and I'm trying to slim down and keep myself satisfied the whole day. The only problem is, at work I cannot take frequent breaks to scarf down a small meal. I only get an hour lunch halfway through my day. This makes it real hard to keep myself satisfied and by the time lunch rolls around, I am starving and the buffet looks real good. lol. I just need some advice on what to do to help with my hunger. Being a bigger guy, it can get pretty rediculous once I'm hungry.

Rolo01
05-28-2009, 09:04 PM
I am currently 6'8 and I weight 345 lbs. I know you're thinking that's a lot but what can I say...I'm built like a football player. Anyway, I work at Lowe's full time and I'm trying to slim down and keep myself satisfied the whole day. The only problem is, at work I cannot take frequent breaks to scarf down a small meal. I only get an hour lunch halfway through my day. This makes it real hard to keep myself satisfied and by the time lunch rolls around, I am starving and the buffet looks real good. lol. I just need some advice on what to do to help with my hunger. Being a bigger guy, it can get pretty rediculous once I'm hungry.

Don't you get smoke breaks or something? I don't smoke btw but if you do just take a yogurt or a meal replacement bar. Or throw one in your pocket. That's what I use to do. When I had to work late hours with only 1 break.

psaljoug
05-28-2009, 09:40 PM
nuts and dried fruit.. can keep it in ur pocket, and munch on it throughout the day.. and very healthy

FsuNole7
05-28-2009, 09:43 PM
To avoid over eating... eat what you're supposed to and pop in a peice of gum. The stron mint flavor makes everything taste like sh!t....

Of course, like most things we desire, you just need to use willpower.

tcatcrawler
05-28-2009, 10:16 PM
yeah you might have to start having protein/meal replacement bars in your pocket...eat them a piece at a time...

just try not to get sawdust in your pocket :x