PDA

View Full Version : I'm too lazy to go to gym, to prepare my meals

wlan
05-28-2009, 12:01 PM
hi. 1 year ago, i was very keen on getting into shape. and i really did it, last summer i was very pleased to see the attention i was getting from ladies...

but..

after last summer, i thought i achieved my goals, which was "to get attention of ladies, to get lucky with them, have some fun". then i started eating bad and i stopped working out.

now, i again want to have what i had last year, however i dont feel like exercising, i dont feel like dieting, preparing my meals every 3 hours, watching what i eat...

i used to watch hollywoood actors' movies to get motivated, like hugh jackman, daniel craig, christian bale. now that wont work either.

on the other hand, when i see a sexy woman, i feel like working my ass out.

how do you think i can get motivated again??

codemann
05-28-2009, 12:09 PM
you most likely have friends that workout and want to look good for the ladies as well workout with him and it will keep you at the gym longer and you'll get that "excited" feeling everytime you workout

Requisite 101
05-28-2009, 12:21 PM
how do you think i can get motivated again??

-Find a picture, shoot for that goal
-Shoot for a low BF% than you have ever been
-Acquire insults? Or have someone find your worst physical attributes that can be fixed through lifting/dieting.
-You'll feel better, less doctor visits, no obesity.
-Etc.

wlan
05-28-2009, 12:33 PM
hey thanks, both :)

bluemoldycheeze
05-28-2009, 02:13 PM
i guess everyone is different but i know your feeling.
in the past ppl been saying hit the gym but for some reason I just wasn't ready.
I think you'll only truly succeed when you yourself want to see changes.
I'm very motivated now and don't plan to stop. I regret not starting earlier ;/.
Hopefully, you start going.

Zody
05-28-2009, 04:05 PM
It's all in your head man. The mind always tries to play stupid tricks on you telling you that you look so fat etc. Just stay consistent, follow a good diet that you can stick to in the longer term and you're set!

Like Arnold said- "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

When i first started, it was very tough both physically and mentally. Slowly, it starts to get much better. You feel so good waking up every morning. Then the scale tilts to being a more mental game than physical. It finally boils down to how badly you wanna make that change in you. I agree, the initial stages are very hard to get through, your body tells you it cannot go any further, but just hang in there. Once you're over that phase, then everything is a breeze. It slowly builds on you. Everything seems so easy.

There were days were i was too lazy to hit the gym, asking myself y am i doing this? But if you have that determination and willpower to make that change, then nothing can stop you. To be very honest, I don't even remember when i skipped gym the last time. Maybe a year back? I could careless. Trust me brah, just hang in there and get over that initial phase. The journey is very hard and cruel, but once you start to see the finish line..you will begin to realize that every effort you had put in was so worth it.

Fukkin make it happen bro!

Muscletransmute
05-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Hey man what works for me is planning my workout. Not only to plan your workout, but to even plan your machines with reps/sets so you know that once you do them you can get the hell out of the gym. Try to have less rest time so you get out quicker. Bring some music or something with you. And going with a friend really helps too (even though its gonna slow your time)

And here is some motivational words.

Get off ur lazy ass and go to that gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ndruo
05-30-2009, 11:06 PM
"I'm too lazy to go to gym, to prepare my meals."

No. You're not. Go do it.

stevep78
04-18-2010, 08:00 PM
"how do you think i can get motivated again??[/QUOTE]

Meal preparation is easy, you can go to any store, buy your chicken, fish egg whites and whatever you are eating that is clean. Any type of meat can be cooked in a ziplock zip n steam bag and you do that in the microwave, 2-3 pieces of chicken could be cooked within 5-7 mins, depending on your microwave power..

You can buy steamfresh vegetables and cook those in a micro as well.
Sweet potatoes can be cooked in a microwave..

Most of your meals can be prepared 2-4 days in advance..All you have to do is dedicate 15-30 mins per week for it.

If you want chics, and you think a great body is what brings them in, then get in the gym bust your ass and get the body you want..
Simple as that, a little drive , discipline and dedication..

Yashnaheen
04-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Preparing BB style food is easy really. You shouldn't have to prepare something every 3 hours. Boiled eggs keep well in the fridge, make a few days worth at a time. You can cook up chicken in batches. Tuna comes from a can. Throwing a bit of salmon on the grill on a weekend is worth it in itself. There are quite a few whole grain and multi grain breads with good calories and nutrition (mmm chicken sammich). Brown rice keeps in the fridge really well too, make it in big batches for reheating.

If eating often is too big of an issue, you can also eat 3 large healthy meals a day to equal approx maintenance and supplement for your extra calories. Half a serving of my weight gainer shake in water is 345 cals for example. This isn't the best way to go about it, but its not like you'll suddently stop making gains if your surplus comes from a supplement.

It has to be more than 'for the ladies' for motivation to last though. The attention you were getting after that 1 year was more than likely due to being more comfortable with yourself / confident than having some sort of awesome physique. This reason is as good as any to begin, but you need to move on from that to continue long term... Especially if you find someone long term.