PDA

View Full Version : Albertdog's Log (Opinions wanted!!)

ALBERTDOG
05-26-2009, 11:50 AM
I have always had the hardest time staying consistent with my diet. I have been wanting to keep a log of everything ive been doing as far as in the gym and what im eating. I think this is the best place to do it so i can get feedback and ideas from everyone. Thank you for any imput that you have. Im new at this so bear with me as i will do the best i can. ill start with yesterday:

Monday May 25th

6:15 A.M. one scoop ON whey protein in water, four Nutrex Niox pills, five Controlled Labs Green Bulge pills, 8g glutamine, 10g bcaa's

6:45- 8:15 A.M. workout (chest) one packet of Nutrex Mass XXXplosion mixed in ice water during workout

8:30 A.M. 20 oz. Powerade ION4, 8g glutamine, 10g bcaa's, five CL Green Bulge pills, one scoop ON whey protein, one scoop ON casein protein

10:00 A.M. six egg whites, two yolks hardboiled, one cup oats with splenda

12:30 P.M. two cans of tuna with cranberry raisin whole grain bread, large banana with Smart Balance peanut butter spread on each bite

3:00 P.M. one scoop ON whey protein, one scoop ON casein protein mixed in ice water

4:30 P.M. four oz. of Barilla Plus pasta mixed with a little bit of alfredo cheese sauce (weakness, its sooo good!) large banana with Smart Balance peanut butter

6:30 P.M. ten oz. 93/7 lean ground beef, bowl of mixed veggies (carrotts, corn, peas, green beans)

8:30 P.M. six egg whites, two yolks scrambled, two double fiber english muffins with a little bit of honey on top

10:00 P.M. one scoop ON casein protein mixed with milk, 8g glutamine, three zma pills

Workout (Chest)

Flat DB Press
(1) 65's x12 (2) 75's x10 (3) 85's x 8 (4) 90's x 6

Incline DB Press
(1) 55's x 12 (2) 65's x 10 (3) 70's x 8 (4) 75's x 6

Incline DB Flye
(1) 35's x 12 (2) 35's x 12 (3) 35's x 12
supersetted with
Cable Crossover
(1) 45 x 12 (2) 45 x 12 (3) 45 x 12

Incline power press ( smith machine, throw the bar as high up as you can )
(1) 95 x 10 (2) 95 x 10 (3) 95 x 10
supersetted with
Push-ups ( to failure, three way )
(1) x 24 (feet up) (2) x 20 (flat) (3) x 15 (feet down)

Thanks again everyone for any info/ideas you have. I will be doing a daily log and getting some current pictures up, ive been kinda slack on that too. hopefully this will help me be more consistent.

shawnjb
05-26-2009, 11:56 AM
You have alot of protein in this diet. Are you sure your not taking too much?

ALBERTDOG
05-26-2009, 12:00 PM
You have alot of protein in this diet. Are you sure your not taking too much?

I drink a lot of water and havent had any prolems yet. This seems to work very good for me when i can stay consistent.

shawnjb
05-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Plus you should be eating every 3 hours, only intense bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman can eat every 2 hours. Personally, I recommend you to talk to your doctor about this diet before continuing this diet. You could be overworking your liver.

shawnjb
05-26-2009, 12:04 PM
If I were you, I would keep getting my blood checked regularly if you were to follow it.

ALBERTDOG
05-26-2009, 12:11 PM
For the most part this how ive been eating for the last couple of years i just have my off weeks here and there. I get checked regularly considering my moms a nurse and always on my case about this stuff. Ive checked out good so far and feel better than i ever have!

The Solution
05-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Plus you should be eating every 3 hours,

False

only intense bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman can eat every 2 hours.

False again

Personally, I recommend you to talk to your doctor about this diet before continuing this diet. You could be overworking your liver.

False again, excess protein consumption doesnt lead to liver problems, dont know where you got that.

BTW -- make a journal in the Workout Journal sections, thats where this goes.

ALBERTDOG
05-26-2009, 12:44 PM
False

False again

False again, excess protein consumption doesnt lead to liver problems, dont know where you got that.

BTW -- make a journal in the Workout Journal sections, thats where this goes.

Can i move it? or do i need to start over?

ALBERTDOG
05-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Ok i found the workout journals section so ill be continuing this ther tomorrow.