PDA

View Full Version : Difference b/w Kobe and Lebron...

collegeBBer
05-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Kobe takes that last shot at the end. Kobe WANTS to take that last shot at the end.

fivas15
05-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Difference between Kobe and LeBron

Kobe rapes white women. LeBron doesn't.

Misctify
05-20-2009, 08:31 PM

You'll never let it go will you? Silly little kids..

bone001000
05-20-2009, 08:32 PM

Kobe can get any white bitch he wants. He didn't rape that slut.

why so ez?
05-20-2009, 08:32 PM

JAZZ GONE FISHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..... 2-3 weeks ago. are they back yet or what. they must have sailed the world.

Metal_Fingers
05-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Kobe takes that last shot at the end. Kobe WANTS to take that last shot at the end.

Kobe dragged his team kicking and screaming through the 4th quarter yesterday. He is an assassin. That is what I like most about him, that killer drive.

If the dick dont fit you must acquit.

collegeBBer
05-20-2009, 08:33 PM
difference between kobe and lebron

kobe rapes white women. Lebron doesn't.

facepalm

how2quitdrinkin
05-20-2009, 08:34 PM
Lebron is amazing but he did need to take that shot. That game was his to win.

fivas15
05-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Lebron is amazing but he did need to take that shot. That game was his to win.

But seriously, West was open. Why take a HORRIBLE shot when you can give it up for a WIDE OPEN shot? Seriously, I will give Kobe his dues that he's willing to take the last shot, but passing for a wide open jumper is better then taking an impossible shot.

how2quitdrinkin
05-20-2009, 08:40 PM
But seriously, West was open. Why take a HORRIBLE shot when you can give it up for a WIDE OPEN shot? Seriously, I will give Kobe his dues that he's willing to take the last shot, but passing for a wide open jumper is better then taking an impossible shot.

No shot is impossible for Lebron (no homo). Especially with Dwight being out of the game. He needed to drive and put it up. He either would have made it or at least got the foul call. Is he scared to take freethrows? Idk, but I wouldnt leave it up to my teammates in THAT situation when I'm the 1st or 2nd best player in the league.

bone001000
05-20-2009, 08:41 PM
That was Lebron's game to win. He shouldn't have passed that.

Abs.Like.Jesus
05-20-2009, 08:49 PM
You're an idiot. LeBron was complete ice today. He missed 2 FT's in the middle of the quarter, but wihle injured took the ball with less then 30 seconds left and drove on the defensive player of the year for an and one, AND hit the FT when it mattered most. Complete ice today.

If he's getting trapped udner the basket and sees an open spot up shooter, it's best to pass.

Uh_Oh
05-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Ehh Lakers arent gonna get far anyways so who cares?

GPx
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Lebron is too scared to disapoint.

Big difference between taking the last shot when you're tied and when you're down.

nike45
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM

thats true. unfortuantely thats not a positive thing. kobe will take a shot no matter how terrible it is and how open somebody else is. lebron will take the shot when he has a halfway decent shot. if he doesnt have a good shot he gives it to somebody that is open.

the cavaliers problems: every1 but lebron was just exposed as frontrunners. when the game gets intense they cant hit a shot, but when theyr up by 20, they cant miss. lebron:20/30 rest of team:23/58

2nd: coaching. mike brown is great for defense but still cant run an offense. having lebron stand out at the 3 pt line is the worst thing you could do.

DJS2
05-20-2009, 08:54 PM

difference between fivas and the majority of this forum

fivas is going through puberty, everyone else isnt.

JamesGatz83
05-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Ehh Lakers arent gonna get far anyways so who cares?

They're already in the Western Conference Finals, dumbass. That's pretty far. Farther than 26 other NBA teams, in fact.

fivas15
05-20-2009, 09:00 PM
difference between fivas and the majority of this forum

fivas is going through puberty, everyone else isnt.

No.

Difference between fivas in 07 and fivas in 09

fivas went through puberty in 07 and was 5 foot 9, fivas is 6 foot 0 inches

DJS2
05-20-2009, 09:03 PM
No.

Difference between fivas in 07 and fivas in 09

fivas went through puberty in 07 and was 5 foot 9, fivas is 6 foot 0 inches

u mad at your new pubes itching brah? fivas its quite easy to make fun of you when you make stupid comments. If your stupid comments stopped than I wouldnt give u trash at all.

And... the 2 best players in the nba are....

http://www.bergproperties.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/p1_walton.jpg + http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/files/2008/06/mbenga.jpg = http://nballin.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/world-champ-lakers-ring.jpg

bOOgie CurlZ
05-20-2009, 09:05 PM

its funny that the rape thing is the only thing u ever bring up about kobe

u mad he sent ur jazz fishin?

Misctify
05-20-2009, 09:06 PM

He's mad that Kobe didn't have sex with him.

collegeBBer
05-20-2009, 09:06 PM
u mad at your new pubes itching brah? fivas its quite easy to make fun of you when you make stupid comments. If your stupid comments stopped than I wouldnt give u trash at all.

And... the 2 best players in the nba are....

http://www.bergproperties.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/p1_walton.jpg + http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/files/2008/06/mbenga.jpg = http://nballin.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/world-champ-lakers-ring.jpg

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mbenga!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

robfromsc
05-20-2009, 09:07 PM

Great Great Great thread!!! and you are correct.

imbeingcereal
05-20-2009, 09:09 PM

wow, seriously, what is with people and this bull****? I'm a Lakers fan that DOESN'T like Kobe and even I think this stupid rapist claim is irritating. Innocent until proven guilty, nuff said

fivas15
05-20-2009, 09:09 PM

I don't care if you trash me or not.

What else can I say? He's a great player, I haven't once said he's not. He's not LeBron though.

You lakers fans think rape is funny.

Jifar
05-20-2009, 09:10 PM

thing iz.. when players make reckless game winners like that nobody crucifies them.. like gilbert arenas.. its a matter of confidence.. lebron did well to take that shot in a sense cause not being fearful of such a shot is dangerous for the defense.. but keeping his team in mind.. if someone is wide open then toss them the ball, gotta trust the teammates.

Misctify
05-20-2009, 09:12 PM

Never said rape was funny.. but it's funny how you have to bring it up every 5 minutes.

bOOgie CurlZ
05-20-2009, 09:15 PM

u give me a valid explination that he raped her and i will never bring up the topic again

im pretty sure u didnt know what rape was at the age of 9

BBGAMBINI31
05-20-2009, 09:16 PM
that was a great move by pietrus throwing his body on the floor infront of lebron,epic

jcilla26
05-20-2009, 09:19 PM

Agreed. Everyone likes to compare James with Jordan, and Jordan would have definitely been the one taking that shot. Team leaders and allstars take the last shot. They want the game in their hands.

_Translucency
05-20-2009, 09:51 PM

Would you have said the same thing about Michael Jordan had Steve Kerr missed this shot?

S2BlOTeoZVE

You must have trust in your teammates - fact is, it was a very difficult shot for LeBron James to take and he had an open teammate. He did the right thing, his teammate simply missed the shot.

markymark69
05-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Would you have said the same thing about Michael Jordan had Steve Kerr missed this shot?

You must have trust in your teammates - fact is, it was a very difficult shot for LeBron James to take and he had an open teammate. He did the right thing, his teammate simply missed the shot.

Jordan was wide open. He must not be a champion..he didnt take the shot. Champion and all-stars always take the last shot.

RickRoss
05-20-2009, 10:07 PM
What did jordan do in Game 1 of that same finals you posted, breh?

_Translucency
05-20-2009, 10:23 PM

I fail to see your point.

Mafiafolife77
05-20-2009, 10:28 PM

sounds like you're a little too sensitive. guess we all know now how you were conceived.

F.A.M.E.
05-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Difference, Kobe doesn't get fatigued as a mothafuka and cramps up @ the end of games lol.

justin8684
05-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Kobe stepped up and carried his team through the trenches last night just like he did to LeBron when LeBron got scared in the big moment in the gold medal game in Beijing last summer. LeBron had no trouble jacking up every shot imaginable to get his stats up when his team was winning by 16 but once the game got close enough to where it was time to play the right way again, then he is making "team" decisions.

Another difference between the two is that Kobe shoots FTs at the end of practice instead of underhanded 3/4 court shots and halfcourt shots from his ass.

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 01:05 AM
Kobe stepped up and carried his team through the trenches last night just like he did to LeBron when LeBron got scared in the big moment in the gold medal game in Beijing last summer. LeBron had no trouble jacking up every shot imaginable to get his stats up when his team was winning by 16 but once the game got close enough to where it was time to play the right way again, then he is making "team" decisions.

Another difference between the two is that Kobe shoots FTs at the end of practice instead of underhanded 3/4 court shots and halfcourt shots from his ass.

Ummm... Lebron scored 49 how many did Kobe score in game 1 yesterday? Not that many I can tell you that much. Lebron carried his team more than Kobe did, Kobe just got more help from his teammates than Lebron did. How many wide open 3 pointers did Lebron get Williams and West that they missed?

justin8684
05-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Ummm... Lebron scored 49 how many did Kobe score in game 1 yesterday? Not that many I can tell you that much. Lebron carried his team more than Kobe did, Kobe just got more help from his teammates than Lebron did. How many wide open 3 pointers did Lebron get Williams and West that they missed?

Kobe scored 40 points and brought his team back from a 13 point first half deficit and scored 18 points in the fourth to bring his team back from a 7 point deficit. LeBron launched up 26 points in the first half when his team was already out to a huge lead.

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Kobe scored 40 points and brought his team back from a 13 point first half deficit and scored 18 points in the fourth to bring his team back from a 7 point deficit. LeBron launched up 26 points in the first half when his team was already out to a huge lead.

They were up by so much because of Lebron... you talk like Lebron had nothing to do with them being up by so much and then he just padded his stats when they were up by a lot. He scored 24 points in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Finished the night with 49. Meaning he scored nearly half his point in the first half and half in the second half. So despite what you think he didn't just pad his stats while they were up by a lot.

JBDW
05-21-2009, 01:24 AM

Jesus, did you even watch the Lakers-Nuggets game? Kobe didn't score that many..sure..I guess for Kobe 40 points isn't THAT many, right?

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 01:27 AM
Jesus, did you even watch the Lakers-Nuggets game? Kobe didn't score that many..sure..I guess for Kobe 40 points isn't THAT many, right?

Did you even watch the Cavs-Magic game? Had the Cavs won Lebron would have carried them more so than Kobe did for the Lakers.

JBDW
05-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Did you even watch the Cavs-Magic game? Had the Cavs won Lebron would have carried them more so than Kobe did for the Lakers.

Why are you talking about the Cavs when I'm only talking your bull**** assertion that Kobe didn't score that many points? For someone who accuses others of not watching games, you certainly like to make stuff up, don't you?

And Kobe virtually dragged the Lakers to victory, and you can speculate all you want, but at the end of the day the Cavs DIDN'T win, despite Lebron's great night. So keep your 'shoulda, woulda, coulda' to yourself, because it's utterly irrelevant.

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 01:34 AM
Why are you talking about the Cavs when I'm only talking your bull**** assertion that Kobe didn't score that many points? For someone who accuses others of not watching games, you certainly like to make stuff up, don't you?

And Kobe virtually dragged the Lakers to victory, and you can speculate all you want, but at the end of the day the Cavs DIDN'T win, despite Lebron's great night. So keep your 'shoulda, woulda, coulda' to yourself, because it's utterly irrelevant.

Where in the blue hell did I ever say Kobe didn't score that many points? I can't wait to see you respond and show me where I said that because it definitley does not exist. Sure do like to make stuff up don't you.

That's fine but again like I said had the Cavs won Lebron would have done the same thing even more so than Kobe did so what's your point?

JBDW
05-21-2009, 01:38 AM
Where in the blue hell did I ever say Kobe didn't score that many points? I can't wait to see you respond and show me where I said that because it definitley does not exist. Sure do like to make stuff up don't you.

Ummm... Lebron scored 49 how many did Kobe score in game 1 yesterday? Not that many I can tell you that much

Either interpretation of your post makes you look like a fool, it's only a matter of how much like a fool you look.

Kobe didn't score as many as Bron? So what? Gee, 49 points and 40 points, Bron RAPED Kobe in terms of scoring there. :rolleyes:

Kobe didn't score that many points? Again, :rolleyes:

That's fine but again like I said had the Cavs won Lebron would have done the same thing even more so than Kobe did so what's your point?

Okay, keep on living in your dreamland where the Cavs won then. I'll stay right here in reality where the Cavs lost, meaning that Bron DIDN'T carry his team to victory. You can 'if', 'if', and 'if' all you like, doesn't mean it actually happened.

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 01:44 AM
Either interpretation of your post makes you look like a fool, it's only a matter of how much like a fool you look.

Kobe didn't score as many as Bron? So what? Gee, 49 points and 40 points, Bron RAPED Kobe in terms of scoring there. :rolleyes:

Kobe didn't score that many points? Again, :rolleyes:

Okay, keep on living in your dreamland where the Cavs won then. I'll stay right here in reality where the Cavs lost, meaning that Bron DIDN'T carry his team to victory. You can 'if', 'if', and 'if' all you like, doesn't mean it actually happened.

Yea that's what I thought I never said Kobe didn't score that many, I said he didn't score as many as Lebron which he didn't. Although only a fool like yourself would say there isn't a big difference between 40 and 50 points :rolleyes:

There you go again doing what you do best... making up random crap that wasn't even said. Keep on living in my dreamland where the Cavs won, except for the fact that I've stated they lost in both my posts. Get a clue buddy.

JBDW
05-21-2009, 01:47 AM
Yea that's what I thought I never said Kobe didn't score that many, I said he didn't score as many as Lebron which he didn't. Although only a fool like yourself would say there isn't a big difference between 40 and 50 points :rolleyes:

9 points. Excuse me if I don't keel over in awe.

There you go again doing what you do best... making up random crap that wasn't even said. Keep on living in my dreamland where the Cavs won, except for the fact that I've stated they lost in both my posts. Get a clue buddy.

If you keep insisting on arguing from the perspective of ifs and buts, you're essentially living in dreamland, because those of us who live in reality don't even bother to argue nonsense like that. Congratulations on being even more of a moron.

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 01:50 AM
9 points. Excuse me if I don't keel over in awe.

If you keep insisting on arguing from the perspective of ifs and buts, you're essentially living in dreamland, because those of us who live in reality don't even bother to argue nonsense like that. Congratulations on being even more of a moron.

Oh yea what difference does 9 points make... I mean after all no games are ever decided by 9 points or less :rolleyes:

I'm not the insisting people say stuff that they aren't even saying. You certainly aren't one to talk about living in a dream land and being a moron considering you are more guilty of that than anybody. Hell you just said 9 points isn't that many more. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

JBDW
05-21-2009, 01:57 AM
Oh yea what difference does 9 points make... I mean after all no games are ever decided by 9 points or less :rolleyes:

I'm not the insisting people say stuff that they aren't even saying. You certainly aren't one to talk about living in a dream land and being a moron considering you are more guilty of that than anybody. Hell you just said 9 points isn't that many more. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

Haha, do quote me exactly where I put words in your mouth. I've only ever attributed quotes to you that came exactly as they were in your posts. Don't wet yourself already.

And 9 points, when comparing player statistics for a single game, across different games, isn't all that big a deal. I'm not hugely more impressed by a 49 point game compared to a 40 point game. A 40 point game is already hugely impressive, and a 49 point game is as well. You make it sound like we should just shrug off a 40 point game and start fapping to a 49 point game..seriously dude, chill.

AXnyc
05-21-2009, 03:02 AM
Agreed. Everyone likes to compare James with Jordan, and Jordan would have definitely been the one taking that shot. Team leaders and allstars take the last shot. They want the game in their hands.

Lebron is too scared to disappoint and ruin his image, thats the problem.

justin8684
05-21-2009, 05:13 AM
ESPN is like seriously dumbfounded and flabbergasted that Cleveland lost this game, it's amazing. Instead of giving Orlando credit for coming back and winning on the road, all they talk about is how Cleveland let it get away. I guess Cleveland has been letting it get away from them against Orlando for 9 of the past 12 games and in 3 of 4 games this season.

Cramerica
05-21-2009, 05:45 AM
Difference, Kobe doesn't get fatigued as a mothafuka and cramps up @ the end of games lol.

Kobe didn't have an 8 day layoff because his team didn't sweep the first two rounds in 8 games.

That break in action is where the cramps come in at the end of the game.

Cramerica
05-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Why are people saying Jordan would have taken that shot at the end of the game?

In reference to the poster that posted the vid of Jordan and Kerr, Jordan could have taken the shot but before the play, he told Kerr he would likely be guarded because they would expect him to take the shot. So he wanted Kerr to take it instead. He trusted his teammates and gave them responsibility.

Cramerica
05-21-2009, 05:50 AM
ESPN is like seriously dumbfounded and flabbergasted that Cleveland lost this game, it's amazing. Instead of giving Orlando credit for coming back and winning on the road, all they talk about is how Cleveland let it get away. I guess Cleveland has been letting it get away from them against Orlando for 9 of the past 12 games and in 3 of 4 games this season.

ESPN certainly didn't expect it.

Orlando pulled back a lot earlier than I would have expected. It wasn't a last minute thing.

I think this puts a twist in Orlando's shadow of if they can close out big games or not. They screwed up on a couple, but they've come up big against Boston and Cleveland as of late as far as closing is concerned.

wrenny420
05-21-2009, 05:52 AM
This thread gives me a boner. Cavs shouldn't of let the game slip away like this anyways but Magic was unstoppable at the end.

Props to Magic. This is the playoff basketball I love watching. Not denver/lakers boring ending on tuesday.

Cramerica
05-21-2009, 05:59 AM
This thread gives me a boner. Cavs shouldn't of let the game slip away like this anyways but Magic was unstoppable at the end.

Props to Magic. This is the playoff basketball I love watching. Not denver/lakers boring ending on tuesday.

I don't see it as Cleveland letting it slip away at all.

If you look at Orlando's turnovers and offense and defense in the first half, they were absolute **** and their play wasn't indicative of how they typically play.

They turned it on in the second half by playing the defense they are known for and hitting the threes they are known for.

BTW, I think Howard stole the spotlight in a way (though Lebron's points were crazy) with him bringing down the shot clock (not sure why he did that) and the alley-oop from Turkoglu's three that Howard put in backwards in mid-air followed by the same shot by Turkoglu that Howard put in sideways in mid-air.

I remember when people said Howard would be a bust after coming out from high school because he was too small.

AXnyc
05-21-2009, 06:07 AM
Kobe didn't have an 8 day layoff because his team didn't sweep the first two rounds in 8 games.

That break in action is where the cramps come in at the end of the game.

Thats because Kobe didn't play scrubs like Lebron did. Lebron finally faced a good team and look what happened?

Cramerica
05-21-2009, 06:17 AM
Thats because Kobe didn't play scrubs like Lebron did. Lebron finally faced a good team and look what happened?

Regardless, the break is what causes the muscles ti tighten up.

jkeithc82
05-21-2009, 06:20 AM
Yea that's what I thought I never said Kobe didn't score that many, I said he didn't score as many as Lebron which he didn't. Although only a fool like yourself would say there isn't a big difference between 40 and 50 points

Ummm... Lebron scored 49 how many did Kobe score in game 1 yesterday? Not that many I can tell you that much.

Not to get into the ****storm, because ultimately I really don't care, but with your post coupled with my basic 3rd grade reading ability, I would interpret the bold as you saying that he didn't score that many in Game 1. Just the impression I got.

Carry on.

sly_106
05-21-2009, 06:35 AM
Difference between Lebron and Kobe

MIN FG 3P FT RBD STL BLK AST PTS
Lebron 41 20-30 3-6 6-10 6 2 3 8 49
Kobe 43 13-28 2-3 12-13 6 0 1 4 40

wrenny420
05-21-2009, 06:45 AM
I don't see it as Cleveland letting it slip away at all.

If you look at Orlando's turnovers and offense and defense in the first half, they were absolute **** and their play wasn't indicative of how they typically play.

They turned it on in the second half by playing the defense they are known for and hitting the threes they are known for.

BTW, I think Howard stole the spotlight in a way (though Lebron's points were crazy) with him bringing down the shot clock (not sure why he did that) and the alley-oop from Turkoglu's three that Howard put in backwards in mid-air followed by the same shot by Turkoglu that Howard put in sideways in mid-air.

I remember when people said Howard would be a bust after coming out from high school because he was too small.

Regardless of how the Cavs got the 16 point lead by them doing great or Magic sucking, blowing that kind've lead shouldn't happen. They let it slip away. If Magic comes out hot, you gotta just average the same points and you still have a 16 point lead. They dropped the ball, Magic took advantage. Great game.

drewh4386
05-21-2009, 06:59 AM
I just want to put this out there..............

some say that they let it slip away......... and others say the magic took it away........ It all depends on who you are rooting for. The reason why I bring this up is because Orlando just showed why they are legit. Believe it or not, the Magic look like they wanted more than the Cavs. Everybody in that building was waiting on the Cavs to explode again but as stated above, Orlando didn't "play horrible in the first half..they were just missing shots. That makes Orlando the winner 9 out of the last 12 now. Orlando is one of the (if not the..) leagues hardest teams to match up with.

markymark69
05-21-2009, 08:24 AM

S2BlOTeoZVE

Jordan was wide open. He must not be a champion..he didnt take the shot. Champion and all-stars always take the last shot.

Does it matter? Like people on here have said...Champions/Leaders/All-Stars ALWAYS take the last shot.
Jordan didnt do that. So he is not a Champions/Leader/All-Star.

Its pretty funny watching you guys talk about Champions/Leaders/All-Star always taking the last shot...especially under Phil Jackson.

collegeBBer
05-21-2009, 08:56 AM
Does it matter? Like people on here have said...Champions/Leaders/All-Stars ALWAYS take the last shot.

Its pretty funny watching you guys talk about Champions/Leaders/All-Star always taking the last shot...especially under Phil Jackson.

Yes, that was ONE play where Jordan passed off the last shot. For that one play, I can list 10+ playoff end of game situations where he did take the last shot.

Lebron has never done that. Even back a couple years ago when they had those good series against the Wizards, Gilbert Arenas showed that "Jordanesque" killer instinct of WANTING the ball in his hands to take the last shot than Lebron has ever done.

drewh4386
05-21-2009, 09:20 AM
The funny thing is Howard would have taken the game winning shot/free throws.

markymark69
05-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Yes, that was ONE play where Jordan passed off the last shot. For that one play, I can list 10+ playoff end of game situations where he did take the last shot.

Lebron has never done that. Even back a couple years ago when they had those good series against the Wizards, Gilbert Arenas showed that "Jordanesque" killer instinct of WANTING the ball in his hands to take the last shot than Lebron has ever done.

Jordan started in 179 playoff games.
Of those...how many did he not take the game winning shot?
;)

Lets see if you really followed MJ's career or if you just watched his highlights on youtube.

*edit* I will give you a hint...in all of this regular and post season games Jordan hit a total of 25 game winning shots.

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Not to get into the ****storm, because ultimately I really don't care, but with your post coupled with my basic 3rd grade reading ability, I would interpret the bold as you saying that he didn't score that many in Game 1. Just the impression I got.

Carry on.

You must look at the first sentence and then read the second sentence as it is in reference to the first sentence.

"Lebron scored 49 in game 1 how many did Kobe score? Not that many" It's simple stating Kobe did not score as many as Lebron.

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 11:31 AM
The funny thing is Howard would have taken the game winning shot/free throws.

Really? So that's why Turkoglu is always one doing it and last night it was Lewis who did it. Have you seen Howard take 1 game winning shot during this post season yet?

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 11:38 AM
I just want to put this out there..............

some say that they let it slip away......... and others say the magic took it away........ It all depends on who you are rooting for. The reason why I bring this up is because Orlando just showed why they are legit. Believe it or not, the Magic look like they wanted more than the Cavs. Everybody in that building was waiting on the Cavs to explode again but as stated above, Orlando didn't "play horrible in the first half..they were just missing shots. That makes Orlando the winner 9 out of the last 12 now. Orlando is one of the (if not the..) leagues hardest teams to match up with.

Orlando finished the first half above 50%... I think they're 3 point game imporved in the first half but it's not like the Cavs were shooting the ball any better on than Lebron. Williams and West missed a lot of open 3 pointers throughout the entire game.

drewh4386
05-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Really? So that's why Turkoglu is always one doing it and last night it was Lewis who did it. Have you seen Howard take 1 game winning shot during this post season yet?The Cavs were only down by ONE with FOURTEEN seconds left. Bron ran to under and around the goal and kicked it out when he was guaranteed the foul. (espn says he was scared to shoot the FTs after bricking one) If that were the Magic and had Dwight not fouled out, that would have been a dunk by Howard with the asisst from Hedo. Why? They did it the WHOLE game. If the Magic are down 2, they go for 3 EVERY time. Regardless of how much time is on the clock.

Orlando finished the first half above 50%... I think they're 3 point game imporved in the first half but it's not like the Cavs were shooting the ball any better on than Lebron. Williams and West missed a lot of open 3 pointers throughout the entire game.

some say the Cavs let it slip away...I believe the Magic took the game away. They were not like Detroit or Atlanta. Lebron James dunks don't intimidate Orlando at all. Orlando knew they could win that game. The Cavs played pretty much exactly like they did in the first half. Orlando was the team that elevated their game. It didn't matter if the other Cavs role players were missing shots because it didn't matter in the first half.

this is what that I posted on sportsnation (espn) and guess what....they (the hosts of the show) agreed.

I know how to use the multi quote function and why is it everytime you come here you are arguing with somebody or trying to prove somebody wrong? :confused: It makes me lolz...because I know what to expected to be reading when I see your name. :P

Sick96stang
05-21-2009, 12:17 PM
The Cavs were only down by ONE with FOURTEEN seconds left. Bron ran to under and around the goal and kicked it out when he was guaranteed the foul. (espn says he was scared to shoot the FTs after bricking one) If that were the Magic and had Dwight not fouled out, that would have been a dunk by Howard with the asisst from Hedo. Why? They did it the WHOLE game. If the Magic are down 2, they go for 3 EVERY time. Regardless of how much time is on the clock.

some say the Cavs let it slip away...I believe the Magic took the game away. They were not like Detroit or Atlanta. Lebron James dunks don't intimidate Orlando at all. Orlando knew they could win that game. The Cavs played pretty much exactly like they did in the first half. Orlando was the team that elevated their game. It didn't matter if the other Cavs role players were missing shots because it didn't matter in the first half.

this is what that I posted on sportsnation (espn) and guess what....they (the hosts of the show) agreed.

I know how to use the multi quote function and why is it everytime you come here you are arguing with somebody or trying to prove somebody wrong? :confused: It makes me lolz...because I know what to expected to be reading when I see your name. :P

Here I thought ESPN was all over Lebron's nuts? If that's the case then why are they saying he would be scared to shoot a free throw? Can you even find 1 video of Dwight Howard making a game winning shot? Let alone enough to make the claim that if the game's on the line and Magic are only down by 1 Dwight will be taking the game winning shot.

Yea the Cavs pretty much did play exactly like they did in the first half meaning Lebron basically did everything. The Cavs missed wide open shots, Magic made their shots simple as that. You want to call that the Magic taking it away I suppose you could I more so call it the Cavs giving it away. If it was the Magic's great defense that caused them to lose I would then call it the Magic taking the game away but it wasn't it was the Cavs missing wide open shots that caused them to lose. Also in the first half (more so first quarter) the Cavs role players were making their shots. How do you think the Cavs jumped out to an early double digit lead?

I looked I really did but I found absoluely nothing worthwhile of being posted in this last paragraph. I congratulate you on making the most worthless paragraph this board has ever seen. :p

blumnblam
05-21-2009, 01:25 PM
I posted some of this right after the game last night, but...

1. To you "he's no Jordan" idiots, see: Steve Kerr, John Paxon, Toni Kukoc. All three hit game-winners in the NBA finals/conference finals off passes from MJ.

2. Delonte West had hit that shot like a minute earlier and had spotted up there. 'Twas a good basketball play. That's what LJ23 does -- make good basketball plays.

3. 49 pts, 8 assists, 6 boards, 3 blocks (including a great one on Howard), 2 turnovers, 20-30 FG. STFU he's a beast.

Hypotheticals:
4. D. West hits that shot = all of you like "OMG Lebron trusts his teammates so much what a great team player!!! Cavs are team to beat!!!"

5. He misses the shot = all of you like "OMG Skip Bayless is right, Lebron SUCKS when it counts"

Yes, Kobe would've taken that shot. Kobe also would've had open teammates.

QUESTION: Who would you rather have on your team -- LeBron James or Robert Horry?
Seems like a lot of y'all would rather have Horry.

(btw, I'm rooting for the Magic this series)

EDIT: Re: #5
Negative.

Whether West hit it or not, James would have trusted him enough to shoot it regardless.
*If James misses the shot that he forces up (as Kobe would probably do)

SweetTouch
05-21-2009, 01:28 PM
lulz @ the hate...LeBron ran **** yesterday...hell, even gswarrior isn't dumb enough to knock the King's performance in Game 1

Cramerica
05-21-2009, 01:38 PM
5. He misses the shot = all of you like "OMG Skip Bayless is right, Lebron SUCKS when it counts"

Negative.

Whether West hit it or not, James would have trusted him enough to shoot it regardless.

Mafiafolife77
05-21-2009, 01:40 PM
lulz @ the hate...LeBron ran **** yesterday...hell, even gswarrior isn't dumb enough to knock the King's performance in Game 1

yet when Kobe drops 40 and wins, it's just another day at the office. kinda how it works now. LBJ = king of hype.

BBGAMBINI31
05-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Difference between Lebron and Kobe

MIN FG 3P FT RBD STL BLK AST PTS
Lebron 41 20-30 3-6 6-10 6 2 3 8 49
Kobe 43 13-28 2-3 12-13 6 0 1 4 40

I see what you did there

blumnblam
05-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Negative.

*If James misses the shot that he forces up (as Kobe would probably do). Instead of dishing it out, had James taken the shot and missed

JBDW
05-21-2009, 02:02 PM
I posted some of this right after the game last night, but...

1. To you "he's no Jordan" idiots, see: Steve Kerr, John Paxon, Toni Kukoc. All three hit game-winners in the NBA finals/conference finals off passes from MJ.

2. Delonte West had hit that shot like a minute earlier and had spotted up there. 'Twas a good basketball play. That's what LJ23 does -- make good basketball plays.

3. 49 pts, 8 assists, 6 boards, 3 blocks (including a great one on Howard), 2 turnovers, 20-30 FG. STFU he's a beast.

Hypotheticals:
4. D. West hits that shot = all of you like "OMG Lebron trusts his teammates so much what a great team player!!! Cavs are team to beat!!!"

Yes, Kobe would've taken that shot. Kobe also would've had open teammates.

QUESTION: Who would you rather have on your team -- LeBron James or Robert Horry?
Seems like a lot of y'all would rather have Horry.

(btw, I'm rooting for the Magic this series)

EDIT: Re: #5
*If James misses the shot that he forces up (as Kobe would probably do)

Well I said. I really don't get the hate on Lebron for dishing the ball out to a perfectly open teammate who proved he was capable of hitting the 3 from that position. It's pretty much just the smart thing to do.

paranoidxe
05-21-2009, 02:11 PM
It doesn't matter because if James missed the last shot the haters would call him a ball hog, if he made it he'd still be considered a ball hog.

Can't please the haters.

drewh4386
05-21-2009, 02:37 PM
Here I thought ESPN was all over Lebron's nuts? If that's the case then why are they saying he would be scared to shoot a free throw? Can you even find 1 video of Dwight Howard making a game winning shot? Let alone enough to make the claim that if the game's on the line and Magic are only down by 1 Dwight will be taking the game winning shot. I case you haven't heard or seen, Howard has been demanding the ball, playing harder D, fixing up his post up game, and has been backing up his words as of the semi-finals. Orlando is a different team since they went down 3-2 to the Celtics. That is when they showed that if you leave the game close..you are asking them to snatch it from you. Nobody on the Cavs can match up with Howard. But anyway, as always, I am trying to figure out how you got "would have taken" into "going to take". Howard is the leader of that team and if he was called to do so, he would take the shot/dunk/layup. And all of this months after their second best player got hurt. If it wasn't for that, you could have been looking at a 63+ win team. Even though they are one dimensional, they actually are one of the hardest teams to match up against. I cant really think of a similar team that matches up equally with them besides a healthy Boston.

Sportscenter as well as many other shows are Bron biased. There is one show that i watch that is not Bron biased. And it is completely obvious to what show it is. People are just mad that the Cavs actually lost a game. Then all of a sudden it is somebodies fault why they lost. Just like the Cavs fans on this board were so mad that the Lakers won, a thread had to be created.

and my last point meant that apparently, you can't be proved wrong. Everytime you see the opportunity, you quote like 6 people one after another and basically tell them how they are wrong and how your opinion is right . And I am really

just sayin. :/

RickRoss
05-21-2009, 04:46 PM

Jordan did that plenty of times, you idiot.

Hey cletus, he's not a champion/leader/all-star? lol 6 championship rings, 14 time all-star, as well as being described by his own teammates and coach as the leader of the team says otherwise. Try again.

kooldude
05-21-2009, 05:29 PM
I like how Kobe touch one white girl and now there's somehow a fascination of him and white girls. All while his wife is Mexican.

ilikebeer
05-21-2009, 09:01 PM

u sure about that?

oh hai DEREK FISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fail

feardafronfz3
05-21-2009, 09:03 PM
u sure about that?

oh hai DEREK FISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fail

Kobe didnt have an opportunity to take the shot, moron

ilikebeer
05-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Kobe didnt have an opportunity to take the shot, moron

why cause he didnt get open?

nothing against kobe, just the op and anyone who agrees.

nike45
05-21-2009, 09:06 PM
thats why you dont always take the last shot, you take what the defense gives you. the play before that kobe tried to do too much and lost the ball. forcing it is much worse than passing to an open player

drewh4386
05-21-2009, 09:06 PM
why cause he didnt get open?

nothing against kobe, just the op and anyone who agrees.

you cant take the shot if you dont get the ball. I dont see how this is Kobes fault. Kobe most likely would have made that shot. He has done it a gazillion times before.

nike45
05-21-2009, 09:09 PM
you cant take the shot if you dont get the ball. I dont see how this is Kobes fault. Kobe most likely would have made that shot. He has done it a gazillion times before.

he didnt get the ball because he didnt TRY to get it. if he wanted the ball he wouldve ran around and got open, he basically just let carmelo stand in front of him.

BBGAMBINI31
05-21-2009, 09:10 PM
thats why you dont always take the last shot, you take what the defense gives you. the play before that kobe tried to do too much and lost the ball. forcing it is much worse than passing to an open player

probably the smartest thing said in this thread

nike45
05-23-2009, 06:42 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/ac2w4i.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/10pbk7k.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/das8929/orly_owl.jpg
made this thread a few days too early. btw rashard lewis' attempted block on lebrons shot=epic fail

BeardBrahhh
05-23-2009, 08:02 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/ac2w4i.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/10pbk7k.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/das8929/orly_owl.jpg
made this thread a few days too early. btw rashard lewis' attempted block on lebrons shot=epic fail

ROTFLOLing... solid bump brah

Sick96stang
05-23-2009, 06:10 PM
I case you haven't heard or seen, Howard has been demanding the ball, playing harder D, fixing up his post up game, and has been backing up his words as of the semi-finals. Orlando is a different team since they went down 3-2 to the Celtics. That is when they showed that if you leave the game close..you are asking them to snatch it from you. Nobody on the Cavs can match up with Howard. But anyway, as always, I am trying to figure out how you got "would have taken" into "going to take". Howard is the leader of that team and if he was called to do so, he would take the shot/dunk/layup. And all of this months after their second best player got hurt. If it wasn't for that, you could have been looking at a 63+ win team. Even though they are one dimensional, they actually are one of the hardest teams to match up against. I cant really think of a similar team that matches up equally with them besides a healthy Boston.

Sportscenter as well as many other shows are Bron biased. There is one show that i watch that is not Bron biased. And it is completely obvious to what show it is. People are just mad that the Cavs actually lost a game. Then all of a sudden it is somebodies fault why they lost. Just like the Cavs fans on this board were so mad that the Lakers won, a thread had to be created.

and my last point meant that apparently, you can't be proved wrong. Everytime you see the opportunity, you quote like 6 people one after another and basically tell them how they are wrong and how your opinion is right . And I am really

just sayin. :/

What I'm trying to figure out is why if they have somebody on their team named Mr. 4th quarter why anybody on that team would be taking the final shot other than him unless he is being doubled teamed and the other player is wide open. You said if the Magic are down by 1 Dwight will be taking the last shot. I don't doubt if he was called to do so he would I'm just saying I think you are wrong with your assessment that if the Magic are down by 1 Howard is going to get the ball and take the last shot. Look at game 2. Tie game who ended up taking the final shot for the Magic even though Howard was dominating in the post... it wasn't Dwight Howard. It was Mr. 4th quarter.

Lebron was real scared to take that last second shot in game 2 wasn't he? How can you possible blame the guy who scored 49 points and went 20/30 from the field and say it was his fault they lost? It could be anybody but his fault that they lost.

I've never said I'm right you're wrong. Of course I'm going to argue for what point of view I think is right and I've backed up why I thought that with reasonable logic.

PigFelcher
05-29-2010, 07:05 AM
Kobe dragged his team kicking and screaming through the 4th quarter yesterday. He is an assassin. That is what I like most about him, that killer drive.

If the dick dont fit you must acquit.

lmfao

Da_tulipe
05-29-2010, 07:16 AM

wtf??? am i the only one who is having reading problems after 4 pages of reply? your sentence says: KOBE takes the last shot at the end. KOBE WANTS to take that last shot at the end. You said KOBE Twice... wheres the mention of Lebron.