PDA

View Full Version : Sickness = stumble

CaMDaDDY
05-20-2009, 12:52 PM
For almost a month I've had the flu, head is congested and body feels weak. Not to my surprise my motivation has fallen off the wagon, not only that but my gym membership is canceled so now I only have a power tower and a few free weights to work with at home.

The other day I got a bump though, my wife commented on my arms shrinking. Its amazing how one negative comment can re-vamp your motivation. I worked out yesterday ad plan to go hard on my arms today to pump them back up to their glory form...thanks babe.

WhoButMe
05-21-2009, 10:41 AM
For almost a month I've had the flu, head is congested and body feels weak. Not to my surprise my motivation has fallen off the wagon, not only that but my gym membership is canceled so now I only have a power tower and a few free weights to work with at home.

The other day I got a bump though, my wife commented on my arms shrinking. Its amazing how one negative comment can re-vamp your motivation. I worked out yesterday ad plan to go hard on my arms today to pump them back up to their glory form...thanks babe.

Not to bring you back down but flu for almost a month? You sure you don't have the swine flu?

fishpat86
05-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Its not swine flu, its man flu. Lol

Vdcnsrg
05-22-2009, 07:38 AM
Hehe. I'm also a little bit cold, my nose is running, headaches and all, but I said **** it, I went anyway.

59kg_weakling
05-22-2009, 08:26 AM
I have been very sick for more than a month.

I have had a headache and other symptoms for 43 days. :(

corymarsh
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Here we are in America ... when do we collect unemployment?