PDA

View Full Version : Motivation De-Motivator Thread!

SkunkMonkeY
05-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Since we got ourselves a brand spanking new forum category, I thought I'd post a new thread that fits perfectly into it.

ITT, we leave remarks for ourselves to read whenever we feel like pussing out, giving up, slacking off on diets or workouts, and the like. The point is to not be encouraging, but encouraging in such a way that if anyone else said it to you it would downright piss you off.

I'll start!

Feel like skipping today, huh? That's pretty typical. You do that a lot. Whatever dude, take the easy way out, again. Go play some WoW brah. Shut yourself in your room with your computer and **** your fitness. That's the easy way out, isn't it? I knew you'd throw in the towel, hahah. Enjoy being a fat sack of **** for the rest of your life, and not getting laid ever again. Always knew you were a quitter.

Now just picture your worst enemy saying that to you. ****, if it weren't 11PM I'd be pounding the weights right now.

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

CloudSurfer
05-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Do you really want to be the best in the world? Why does that even matter? It doesn't mean anything, just because it connects you to your childhood doesn't meen anything fukk it man you got some bitches out there who are texting you right now they need some lovin....

heatlill
05-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Since we got ourselves a brand spanking new forum category, I thought I'd post a new thread that fits perfectly into it.

ITT, we leave remarks for ourselves to read whenever we feel like pussing out, giving up, slacking off on diets or workouts, and the like. The point is to not be encouraging, but encouraging in such a way that if anyone else said it to you it would downright piss you off.

I'll start!

Feel like skipping today, huh? That's pretty typical. You do that a lot. Whatever dude, take the easy way out, again. Go play some WoW brah. Shut yourself in your room with your computer and **** your fitness. That's the easy way out, isn't it? I knew you'd throw in the towel, hahah. Enjoy being a fat sack of **** for the rest of your life, and not getting laid ever again. Always knew you were a quitter.

Now just picture your worst enemy saying that to you. ****, if it weren't 11PM I'd be pounding the weights right now.

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

Not to get all geeky here but I used to play WoW hardcore. I had beat the game all the way up to and including BT when it was the endgame. Then I woke up and realized I had turned into a 280 lb bag of goo. Uninstalled. Done.

I started working out April of last year and though unorganized and without a plan, I dropped about 30 lbs. Now after viewing the amazing transformations here at bb.com I am 100% organized and motivated. I wish I could workout all day. I religiously use fitday and play with different foods to see how I can find the perfect calorie/macor distrobution (kinda like playing with attribute numbers in WoW).

Best part of working out/getting fit is that I don't have to rely on anyone else. It's just me and my determination.

SkunkMonkeY
05-19-2009, 08:19 AM
Not to get all geeky here but I used to play WoW hardcore. I had beat the game all the way up to and including BT when it was the endgame. Then I woke up and realized I had turned into a 280 lb bag of goo. Uninstalled. Done.

I started working out April of last year and though unorganized and without a plan, I dropped about 30 lbs. Now after viewing the amazing transformations here at bb.com I am 100% organized and motivated. I wish I could workout all day. I religiously use fitday and play with different foods to see how I can find the perfect calorie/macor distrobution (kinda like playing with attribute numbers in WoW).

Best part of working out/getting fit is that I don't have to rely on anyone else. It's just me and my determination.

Believe me bro, I feel your pain. 2 summers ago I raided religiously 5 days a week, Hyjal, BT, all that ****. I was about 330 lbs and tooootally out of shape. The next summer I started working out again, and after the summer I moved to work out of state, and WotLK called my name, and I answered. I pretty much sabotaged 3 months of hard work in about 2 weeks, and after a month of playing I was like "Why am I doing this to myself?". Uninstalled. Done. Went back to the gym in February, lost about 50lbs with the remainder of the winter.

That **** is toxic man, so toxic and people don't realize it until it's too late. I could make bank running "MMORPG Anonymous" 12-Step programs, srsly.

Big Slim DaDDy
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
You truly are the king of kings. Why thank you self. I know this.

Power_11
05-20-2009, 07:19 AM

I'll start!

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

Pfft, you call that an excuse. Maybe you are a fat sack of **** after all. Your muscles don't know what time it is dickhead. What, you're too tired? HA! That attidude will get you far :rolleyes:

Am I getting it :o

SkunkMonkeY
05-20-2009, 07:33 AM
pfft, you call that an excuse. Maybe you are a fat sack of **** after all. Your muscles don't know what time it is dickhead. What, you're too tired? Ha! That attidude will get you far :rolleyes:

Am i getting it :o

moar of this

u mad brah?!?

vpdman
05-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Hey you piece of SH*T!! why the **** arent you going to the gym? oh is it becasue u think ur tired and will make up for it tomorrow? F**K NO! get ur ass up and hit the gym. You know ur going to feel guilty for this. If you do this ur never going to meet ur goals and never going to get bigger, never going to get respect for urself cuz ur pussying out!!! You'll always be a fat piece of LARD that will never get anywhere with his life and be stuck living with his parents until he's 30!! Shut ur self up in ur room, Jerk it, watch TV, Go out with friends and never have a good time cuz u have no confidence about urself, and go out with a girl and when it comes time to do the boogy u get self conscience about urslef cuz you know ur fat piece of **** lard ass who doesnt want to hit the gym right now! Your like a little baby why the F*** dont u just go hit the gym? It will make u feel like THE **** anyways. I always knew you were a failure.... good for nothing. you always flake out of **** and find the easy way out. Go ahead be a fat ass and waste ur life away!

vpdman
05-22-2009, 09:34 AM
^^^^^ is that good?

SkunkMonkeY
05-22-2009, 01:55 PM
^^^^^ is that good?

Now you're getting it!

Idgaf
05-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Is it ok that you don't have any goals...

Is it ok that no one including your family doesn't/won't look up to you...

Is it ok that you feel bad every time you look in the mirror....

Is it ok that you don't make eye contact with the opposite sex cause your fat and scared of rejection...

Is it ok to work almost twice as hard to get a job just because of your appearance...

Is it ok that you don't have the energy to play with the kids around you whether it's your niece/nephew/your kids/friends kids....

Is it ok that you can't make friends because you don't have the strength or stamina to do physical group activities such as sports....

Is it ok that you are the butt of all jokes...

Is it ok that you probably have knee and back problems...

Would it be ok to go through the rest of your life lonely?

NO IT'S NOT OK. GET THE FUK UP and DO something.

Big Slim DaDDy
05-22-2009, 04:24 PM
The fact that I don't look like I could be on a fitness magazine cover yet is motivation enough for me. I won't be content until I look buttfuking amazing(no homo) You know the guys on this site who's profiles you look at and go holy ****, look at that motherfuker! Do you know how they got like that? By busting ass day in and day out every chance they got. Set a huge long term goal and a whole lot of short term goals to achieve on your way there. Let nothing stop you. Prove all those people wrong who ever doubted you. Compete with those around you as well as yourself. You're opponent is your own self imposed limitations. Prove yourself wrong.

MRob1
02-26-2010, 05:59 PM
ehhhhh

BaseJumper
02-27-2010, 07:07 AM
Hey you little b1tch!

Yeah, I'm talking to you. You don't feel like going to the gym, do you? You think it would be better to stay at home eating crap and watching tv, just like all of that losers that you call friends, right? Maybe say "screw diet" and go for a milk shake, right? You have lost a few pounds since you started lifting, anyways. Why not?

I'll tell you why not. Because all of your life you have been the fat-a$$ who were the butt of all jokes. You never took your shirt off as a teenager and never had a girlfriend. You had bitch tits. Don't you remember all this? Don't ya? Ok, just go to the mirror and look at your strecth marks, ***hole!

Still don't feel like going, right? Okay, let's remember what your mother used to say about your weight. Yeah, that day on the beach when she told ya you were so fat that was embarrassing her. YOUR. OWN. MOTHER.

Enough of it? No? Let's remember all your nicknames them: Fat, Fattie, Big and Fatie, Elephant, Big-Butt, Tits. And remember all the girls you had a crush on, but deep inside you knew they would never look to a fat loser like you.

You already dumped 22 years of your life and now you had the chance to change something. Keep skipping workouts and you already know how you will end. Don't feel like working out? Is it too cold? You are too tired to wake up 5 am? Too bad. You will do it anyways. I don't give a crap.

YOU WILL BE THE LEANEST MOFO IN THIS PLACE OR DIE TRYING!

Don't make me send all your fat pics to your friends!

B1tch! That's for the light day!

elusive_walrus
02-27-2010, 06:15 PM
There's that familiar feeling of complacency and contentedness
One day off doesn't matter boss You've earned it you Deserve this
Work was a long day, you're tired, it wouldn't even be worth the effort
You'd exert in your futile attempts to move weights, shift earth
Rather sit in comfort, shut the mind down and recline now, kick feet up
surf the commercials, hot pocket appetizers, Mcdonalds happy meals, milkshake deserts
What do you mean you've kicked the laziness habit?
Once an addict, always an addict
Why you trying to be attractive?
No matter how strong you get kid, you can still get your ass kicked
all your friends are laughing at you, your taking this sh!t way to far
take your first step towards relapse, and go grab a beer at the bar
Why not take the week off, why not the month, next years looking better,
Your 23 now just admit your not good enough your youth is gone forever
stop trying to hold on, resume life as a quitter, It's more realistic than a Lifter
No one'd think any different of you, because they've all chosen it too
at some point in their lives I've convinced them and that's the truth
This isn't an option It's a certainty I'll win eventually
whether it's today, tomorrow or when you're 70.
I don't know why you think I'm the enemy, I just want you to live comfortably and happy
life's not a track meet, It's a back seat to what you've always dreamed,
now grab the ice cream it's time for a treat.

/lame poetry

midniteOG
02-28-2010, 12:22 PM
your tired ehhh??? well what about all those other times you went to the gym when you were "tired" and then had the ebst workout of your life.. somehow it worked, so let your "tiredness" be the motivation to make you go and wake your ass up. think about summer time, cliff diving and being on the lake. think about the parties you go to and when people talk ****, you know you can take what they give you and throw it back at them 10 fold...