PDA

View Full Version : is this causing my stall?

luckymetshatt1
05-18-2009, 05:33 PM
i was eating 1400 cals a day trying to get back to avi shape with not much excersize due to injury, nutritionist perscribed. did not lose an ounce..but didnt gain.

im no longer injured, eating 1800 calories and working out more.

i eat real clean, my protein is chicken, tuna, eggs..my fats are fish oil capsules, egg yolks, chicken fat, 1% cottage cheese fat.

i never went over whatever calorie count i was shooting for.. but...

i was drinking 3 gallons (literally) Throughout the day of store bought diet green tea (not the powders..)

i wasnt necesarilly thirsty...it was always on sale and tasted amazing...question is, are there hidden calories in this that caused me to spin my tires and go nowhere?

plan on kicking the habit and going all water with the exception of a little splenda and green tea in the morning

Theenforcer1
05-18-2009, 05:41 PM
your stalled because your supposed to be growing- your body is starving for nutrients and you continue (DESPITE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TELLING YOU TO STOP) to starve yourself

I give up on you

Serpreme
05-18-2009, 05:44 PM
i was eating 1400 cals a day trying to get back to avi shape with not much excersize due to injury, nutritionist perscribed. did not lose an ounce..but didnt gain.

im no longer injured, eating 1800 calories and working out more.

i eat real clean, my protein is chicken, tuna, eggs..my fats are fish oil capsules, egg yolks, chicken fat, 1% cottage cheese fat.

i never went over whatever calorie count i was shooting for.. but...

i was drinking 3 gallons (literally) Throughout the day of store bought diet green tea (not the powders..)

i wasnt necesarilly thirsty...it was always on sale and tasted amazing...question is, are there hidden calories in this that caused me to spin my tires and go nowhere?

plan on kicking the habit and going all water with the exception of a little splenda and green tea in the morning
BULK like theres no tomorrow.
Your souring your investment in your future. You still have 2-3 more growing years coming. Do you want to stay your height forever?

LatinoMusculito
05-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Ya.. seriously man.. you are 16!!

These are your prime rib years man, ****ing eat big and lift big. Invest your time now into packing on some muscle. **** being cut. Save that for at least 5 years from now man.

caa5000
05-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Ya.. seriously man.. you are 16!!

These are your prime rib years man, ****ing eat big and lift big. Invest your time now into packing on some muscle. **** being cut. Save that for at least 5 years from now man.

x2. I started lifting when I was 18. BIIIIG mistake. You look like you got some muscle already, EAT SOME FOOD!