PDA

View Full Version : losing fat...

BHJ1320
05-17-2009, 11:13 PM
i have been eating 5-6 meals a day working out and running 5-6 days a week also. My diet consist of:

morning
4 eggs 1 slice wheat bread

mid morning
protien/meal replacement shake and an apple/grapes

afternoon
tuna sandwich fat free mayonaise or homemade grilled chicken sandwich

mid afternoon
protein shake/ or a tuna salad with apples

dinner
a nice juicey steak and steamed vegetables/ or chicken rice and beans

everything else is fruit or water i stopped drinking soda and i dont eat fast food

when i first started at the begining of february i was 226 and not as thick and muscular as i am now. I think i need to make some alterations to my diet because i went down to 214 and now i bulked back up to 224. I want to lose more bf and my cardio consist of intervals or 30 to 40 min of cardio. I just started a fat burner (d4 thermoshock) and i take NO explode and protien.

if theres any suggestions you would like to make im open to all options. I want to be a solid 225 of muscle and i am startin to show obliques but not my mid abdominals

echoenyx
05-17-2009, 11:52 PM
i have been eating 5-6 meals a day working out and running 5-6 days a week also. My diet consist of:

morning
4 eggs 1 slice wheat bread

mid morning
protien/meal replacement shake and an apple/grapes

afternoon
tuna sandwich fat free mayonaise or homemade grilled chicken sandwich

mid afternoon
protein shake/ or a tuna salad with apples

dinner
a nice juicey steak and steamed vegetables/ or chicken rice and beans

everything else is fruit or water i stopped drinking soda and i dont eat fast food

when i first started at the begining of february i was 226 and not as thick and muscular as i am now. I think i need to make some alterations to my diet because i went down to 214 and now i bulked back up to 224. I want to lose more bf and my cardio consist of intervals or 30 to 40 min of cardio. I just started a fat burner (d4 thermoshock) and i take NO explode and protien.

if theres any suggestions you would like to make im open to all options. I want to be a solid 225 of muscle and i am startin to show obliques but not my mid abdominals

Well, I would add a pre/post workout shake and save the grapes for post workout and the apple for preworkout.
You should have a casein shake or cottage cheese before bed. You can throw in a tbs. of peanut butter on a few days if you feel like it too.
Keep carb intake as it is, increase protein intake and use <b>both</b> high and low rep ranges to build muscle and burn fat.
Throw in a high carb day now and then to keep the body guessing. ( i have a cheat day before the day before a heavy workout session, that way my muscles are full of glycogen.

hope this helps and good luck.

BHJ1320
05-18-2009, 04:40 PM
i hate cottage cheese lol do you know of any substitue that is just as well rounded as it? and i just got the post work out shake today i will start. I also have a cheat day but i was thinking if i stick to more water soluble foods like salads with tuna and all that good stuff that id shed off bf faster as well?

gbardahl
05-18-2009, 05:22 PM
maybe 1800 cals at the most.........

WWaLxFIVX1s