PDA

View Full Version : Need to loose bf% and get abs

GloboRick
05-15-2009, 08:00 PM
I've been trying to eat right for a while now, i work out 4-6 days a week, and do cardio either in the morning before i eat or post workouts. My knowledge of nutrition is pretty good but i always mess up my eating habits.
Can someone make my a weekly eating guide that specifies exactly what i need to eat every day for a week. Perhaps with some basic info pertaining to the meal plan such as total daily calories etc....
I think if i see it writen down then i can apply it and use it as a strict regiment as part of my dietary intake. I weigh around 178 right now and am 5,8.
I would really appreciate this, i need something to keep me focused and on track. I think this may help.
Thanks!

ShibbyUTD
05-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Also interested in this!

exy
05-15-2009, 08:06 PM
I've been trying to eat right for a while now, i work out 4-6 days a week, and do cardio either in the morning before i eat or post workouts. My knowledge of nutrition is pretty good but i always mess up my eating habits.
Can someone make my a weekly eating guide that specifies exactly what i need to eat every day for a week. Perhaps with some basic info pertaining to the meal plan such as total daily calories etc....
I think if i see it writen down then i can apply it and use it as a strict regiment as part of my dietary intake. I weigh around 178 right now and am 5,8.
I would really appreciate this, i need something to keep me focused and on track. I think this may help.
Thanks!

Here is what I have been doing for the past 6 weeks, and it worked:

1st 4 weeks: 2600 cal a day

Meal 1- 6am

packet of oatmeal- 160 cal
fish oil/multi vits 20 cal
protein shake- 530 cal

At School

Sanwich- ~250 cal

at 12pm

PB sandwich 350 cal

After that NO xplode 50 cal

after that PWO shake 530 cal

after that 2 cans of tuna 200 cal

and ~600 cal for my last meal, whatever my mom cooks.

Now:

2000cal per day

only change is I don't drink milk.

SonGoku7159
05-15-2009, 08:30 PM
You should visit http://www.BodyCoreStrength.com They have some excellent information that will get you started on eating and exercising for fat loss.

cyde
05-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Sounds like an awful amount of work for no compensation. I'll sell you a diet, brah.

Until then you can check this out if you want a strict, structured diet & training regimen.
www.cutdiet.com

ShibbyUTD
05-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Sounds like an awful amount of work for no compensation. I'll sell you a diet, brah.

Until then you can check this out if you want a strict, structured diet & training regimen.
www.cutdiet.com

Good post.