PDA

View Full Version : Somatomax?

guitarhead09
05-09-2009, 03:12 PM
heard good reviews from it. and called bout getting it today, and the guy said he wouldnt recommend taking it, because it can be dangerous? has anyone takin it ? and do you think i would see any gains. The company claims it does alot . Any comments or reviews from it will help alot..'

thankss

guitarhead09
05-10-2009, 10:44 AM
bummmmmmmmp

moondo57
05-10-2009, 11:00 AM
heard good reviews from it. and called bout getting it today, and the guy said he wouldnt recommend taking it, because it can be dangerous? has anyone takin it ? and do you think i would see any gains. The company claims it does alot . Any comments or reviews from it will help alot..'

thankss

Dangerous??! Would like to hear some reasoning for that.... However, I have been taking it for the past few months (not even finished one bottle), half dosing some nights, full dosing others, and only taking it on nights when I can sleep in the next day and there is nothing that has come close to how it makes you sleep and feel the next morning. You wake up with this amazing deep sleep buzz and it continues through most of the next day. I would not take anything close to the recommended dose simply because it isn't necessary. So that's my input on it, I am a big fan. Hope that helps.

guitarhead09
05-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Dangerous??! Would like to hear some reasoning for that.... However, I have been taking it for the past few months (not even finished one bottle), half dosing some nights, full dosing others, and only taking it on nights when I can sleep in the next day and there is nothing that has come close to how it makes you sleep and feel the next morning. You wake up with this amazing deep sleep buzz and it continues through most of the next day. I would not take anything close to the recommended dose simply because it isn't necessary. So that's my input on it, I am a big fan. Hope that helps.

thanks. did you ever take it preworkout? i know some people that do that, they take like e a 1/4 of a scoop i think. and have you seen like any strength gains or anything?

moondo57
05-10-2009, 05:31 PM
thanks. did you ever take it preworkout? i know some people that do that, they take like e a 1/4 of a scoop i think. and have you seen like any strength gains or anything?

Mild strength gains and good loss of bf if the diet is in check...And I have done it preworkout and the pumps were great, but I like it better for sleep..

NO HYPE
05-10-2009, 05:51 PM
I know GH secretagogues are pretty much bunk but it sounds interesting.

No.... certain over-the-counter GH secretagogues are quite useful in promoting healthy GH levels, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's also a great way to significantly increase appetite [as for myself, I am hooked on Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical's Somatomax, mainly for it's anxiolytic properties, but the boost in GH is also a welcomed benefit].

In contrast, [due to excessive company-driven hype] consumers are often under the impression that the benefits of OTC secretagogues will elicit overly significant results. OTC GH promoters will not elicit a dramatic effect on GH pulse frequency and/or amplitude --> which is exactly what is required for any [significant] degree of enhanced GH expression.

Additionally, I found that products like Somatomax [with anti-anxiety compounds like phenibut/GABA/macuna puriens] taken a little while prior to sex, seem to eliminate all anxiety issues, and significantly maximize brain D2 receptor concentrations [pleasure receptors].

Drawbacks = Is not as effective when used concomitantly, and it is a bit pricey.

Benefits [aside from the aforementioned] = I use this product a couple nights here and there with my girl, and our pleasure receptors thank us.

NO HYPE
05-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Drawbacks = Is not as effective when used concomitantly, and it is a bit pricey.

Benefits [aside from the aforementioned] = I use this product a couple nights here and there with my girl, and our pleasure receptors thank us.

I also like to add Primaforce's powdered phenibut to the product, for improved efficacy.

guitarhead09
05-10-2009, 08:48 PM
I also like to add Primaforce's powdered phenibut to the product, for improved efficacy.

thanks for all info. I repped everyone+

but one more question what is Primaforce's powdered phenibut

NO HYPE
05-11-2009, 10:11 AM
what is Primaforce's powdered phenibut

ummmm..... powdered phenibut.

It's already contained in the Somatomax formula however, I like higher amounts to more effectively achieve my goals.

NO HYPE
05-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Somatomax. called bout getting it today, and the guy said he wouldnt recommend taking it, because it can be dangerous?

The guy is clueless. Call him back, and ask him why.... and you'll likely get some idiotic answer reguarding phenibut, I'm sure.

NO HYPE
05-11-2009, 10:58 AM
I would not take anything close to the recommended dose simply because it isn't necessary.

I take double the dose, every time --> with additional phenibut added. :)