Trans- 0.1g
Poly - 5g (Omega6- 4.5g) ( Omega3 0.6g)
Mono- 2g
Carb - 1g (Sugar 1g)
Portein - .3g

Would I be good having 2 tbsp of this?

in10city
05-09-2009, 08:58 AM
The label doesn't mean much without knowing the ingredients.

subllime613
05-09-2009, 09:07 AM
watcha mean

fgfan1
05-09-2009, 02:14 PM
if there's partially hydrogenated soybean oil in the dressing, it generally is considered to not be all too great for you. also, just imo, you could do a lot better than a tbsp of dressing for 80 calories. i know that newman's own makes a good reduced fat balsamic vinagrette dressing that has 45 cals per 2 tbsp, just as an example. i just recently picked up ken's lite honey mustard dressing, and it takes spectacular, so those are two dressings i'd definitely recommend. what type of dressing are you using? judging by the caloric value, i'm guessing thousand island or ranch or something along those lines

calislug
05-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Is this considered healthy fat?

Per 1 tbsp.

Cals: 80

Fats: 9g

Sat- 1.5g
Trans- 0.1g
Poly - 5g (Omega6- 4.5g) ( Omega3 0.6g)
Mono- 2g
Carb - 1g (Sugar 1g)
Portein - .3g

Would I be good having 2 tbsp of this?

It is probably not a "good fat," since most dressings aren't. A little salad dressing here and there is not too bad though. Just make sure you have a serving size and no more.

A better option like the above poster mentioned is to find some organic dressing without some of the bad oils in normal dressings.

Confuzzl3dOn3
05-09-2009, 05:51 PM
U could always just add some avo's for the healthy fats and a bit of vinegar

subllime613
05-10-2009, 10:00 AM
if there's partially hydrogenated soybean oil in the dressing, it generally is considered to not be all too great for you. also, just imo, you could do a lot better than a tbsp of dressing for 80 calories. i know that newman's own makes a good reduced fat balsamic vinagrette dressing that has 45 cals per 2 tbsp, just as an example. i just recently picked up ken's lite honey mustard dressing, and it takes spectacular, so those are two dressings i'd definitely recommend. what type of dressing are you using? judging by the caloric value, i'm guessing thousand island or ranch or something along those lines

haha it actually is a ranch (three cheese) by kraft..so what are the healthy ones..balsamic vinegrette? hows that taste

fgfan1
05-10-2009, 11:15 AM
haha it actually is a ranch (three cheese) by kraft..so what are the healthy ones..balsamic vinegrette? hows that taste

i like balsamic vinagrette, but then again, that's just my opinion. i'd say it's definitely worth giving a shot though if you haven't tried it, because it's a decent source of fat- at least much better than the dressing you're used to using (no offense). if you wanna stick with ranch though, i know that kraft makes a reduced fat ranch dressing in little packets, and something like 60 calories and 4 or 5 grams of fat a packet. you can sub that in as a serving of fat into your diet