PDA

View Full Version : Looking for input on my diet.

pjizel69
05-04-2009, 06:04 AM
Hey guys, I just recently started lifting weights (2 months ago) and I am looking for any input on my diet for bulking. I try to follow this everyday, but with a girlfriend who always want to go out and eat and wants cinnamon rolls for breakfast it gets a little tuff haha. But anyways, I tend to lift weights 4 days a week and I try and do cardio for 15-30 min around 2-3 days a week. I am 6' 0" and weigh 150 lbs. I do not know my bodyfat % yet but I am going to be buying a scale this afternoon. Here is my diet on workout days:

Meal 1: I generally eat a small sized bowl of honey bunches of oats, then 30 min later at work I eat 2 scrambled eggs, 1 hard-boiled egg white, 1 cup of fruit. I also take 1 scoop of whey protein in water.
Meal 2: 1 bowl of weight watchers oatmeal - much lower in sugar and higher in protein.
Meal 3: Generally chicken sandwhich on wholegrain bread, low-fat yogurt, granola bar, sometimes a serving of vegetables (broccoli or carrots)
Meal 4: This is my pre-workout meal, usually a banana, some re-heated rice or a cold-cuts sandwhich. I will then take Superpump 250 before my workout, a little after this meal.
Meal 5: I take 2 scoops of whey protein after my workout and then I will begin cooking my last meal. This is usually 4 oz. of chicken, salmon or shrimp, ~1 cup of rice, and some steamed broccoli.

Right before bed I also take another scoop of whey protein.

If I didn't include some valuable information please let me know. Should I add anything else to my diet or remove some things? I was thinking about giving low-fat cottage cheese and some almonds/nuts a try, would this be a good idea? Thanks for the help!

beastisized
05-04-2009, 06:10 AM
It's fine>