PDA

View Full Version : The ulimate proof and reason why basketball brings much more revenu than hockey.

Michael_Jordan3
05-03-2009, 03:38 PM
(serious)

when the nba goes to double/ triple overtime... ppl are amazed, excited...

when the nhl goes to double / triple overtime.. everybody hates it.. are fed up wants it to end.. or go to sleep.

beer n brats
05-03-2009, 03:49 PM
both sports suck! baseball and football is where its at!

iLoveFattyFood
05-03-2009, 03:50 PM

Sorry, I don't like falling asleep during a game.

fivas15
05-03-2009, 03:53 PM

Yeah man, nothing like not being able to sleep then switching to a baseball game and falling to sleep instantly.

GetBigyo
05-03-2009, 03:56 PM
lol at you thinking NHL overtimes are boring.

Blowsox13
Even if this **** were true, how the **** would it be "the ultimate proof that basketball brings in more revenue than hockey"?

fivas15

lol at you thinking NHL overtimes aren't boring

beer n brats
05-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Sorry, I don't like falling asleep during a game.

Yeah man, nothing like not being able to sleep then switching to a baseball game and falling to sleep instantly.

baseball is only boring if you dont understand and follow it, if you do its great and entertaining. basketball sucks cuz theres a whistle every 10 seconds for some ticky tack ****. the game drags almost as bad as someone who dislikes baseball would say about baseball.

brb driving the lane throwing my hands and ball up in the air and screaming gettin an easy 2 free throws.

Blowsox13
05-03-2009, 03:59 PM
baseball is only boring if you dont understand and follow it, if you do its great and entertaining. basketball sucks cuz theres a whistle every 10 seconds for some ticky tack ****. the game drags almost as bad as someone who dislikes baseball would say about baseball.

brb driving the lane throwing my hands and ball up in the air and screaming gettin an easy 2 free throws.

basketball sucks, i only watch

1. college
2. high school
3. the knicks

v1sion
05-03-2009, 04:00 PM

everything is boring if u dont understand and dont appreciate the skills involved in it. thats the thing with people these days they dont understand and dont know how to appreciate stuff then they write it off as corny boring or lame

Michael_Jordan3
05-03-2009, 04:01 PM

1st overtime no. but double / triple overtime yes.. even the nhl commentators today said so after the game.. they suggeted doing 4 vs. 4 instead in overtimes.

iLoveFattyFood

Basketball is only boring if you dont understand and follow it, if you do its great and entertaining. baseball sucks cuz the guy just stands at home plate and misses the ball every damn time. the game drags almost as bad as someone who dislikes basketball would say about basketball.

brb standing around outfield and doing nothing for three hours and getting paid more than I need to.

DRob27
oh that's cute, you have an opinion!

It seems to me that you don't realize other people don't think exactly like you. I think both hockey and basketball overtimes are incredible.

beer n brats
05-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Basketball is only boring if you dont understand and follow it, if you do its great and entertaining. baseball sucks cuz the guy just stands at home plate and misses the ball every damn time. the game drags almost as bad as someone who dislikes basketball would say about basketball.

brb standing around outfield and doing nothing for three hours and getting paid more than I need to.

i do understand basketball... its still homo tacky tack oh noes reach in foul...... basketballs dead brah... brb brawling with the crowd

iLoveFattyFood
05-03-2009, 04:08 PM
i do understand basketball... its still homo tacky tack oh noes reach in foul...... basketballs dead brah... brb brawling with the crowd

Who doesnt want to see a brawl with the crowd?

beer n brats
05-03-2009, 04:09 PM

brb playing great defense.

in basketball... brb playing great defe... oh wait.... reach in foul.... loose ball foul..... contact on that play

.......RIP

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/resources/2006/11/malicepalace.jpg

Beasly3333
05-03-2009, 04:14 PM
To me, NHL overtimes are more exciting because they can end with one shot on goal so you have to pay attention at all times. In the NBA it can go back and forth and doesn't really matter until the final minute if it's still close.

I like the NBA more than the NHL, so this isn't biased either.

Zirob
05-03-2009, 04:22 PM
To me, NHL overtimes are more exciting because they can end with one shot on goal so you have to pay attention at all times. In the NBA it can go back and forth and doesn't really matter until the final minute if it's still close.

I like the NBA more than the NHL, so this isn't biased either.

But half the time the puck is so fast you cant even see it or when 4 people are crowding the little net. You pretty much just tell by the team throwing their hands up in the air if its a goal.

Blowsox13
05-03-2009, 04:24 PM
But half the time the puck is so fast you cant even see it or when 4 people are crowding the little net. You pretty much just tell by the team throwing their hands up in the air if its a goal.

Maybe if you're a ****ing retard.

Mac_xX
05-03-2009, 04:26 PM

lol, this a serious post?

tmc.
05-04-2009, 06:14 AM
How does this have anything to do with bringing in much more revenue? LOL

Blowsox13
05-04-2009, 06:34 AM
How does this have anything to do with bringing in much more revenue? LOL

This was my main question.

IraHays
05-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Maybe if you're a ****ing retard.

Dam, you made me lulz.

89FoxBody
05-04-2009, 08:51 AM

I lol'd.

I've never really watched hockey but I do think that basketball overtimes are exciting...I watched the UConn/Syracuse game, and the Celtics/Bulls game 6 and it was pretty fun even though I'm not that much into basketball. It is annoying how many fouls get called though...It's like the NFL when the refs throw a flag on every single down...it just ruins the game.

_Translucency
05-04-2009, 09:09 AM

The same can be said for baseball [as well as every other sport]. Every sport has its negative moments, such as half the sport of baseball, including a number of its biggest stars, being crucified for steroid use.

You do not like the sport - we understand.

This must be a joke.

thegenerel
05-04-2009, 09:15 AM
i enjoy playoff hockey more than the other sports as someone is always on the brink of scoring. all it takes is one second and a lucky bounce.