PDA

View Full Version : Xmen

gymsters2008
05-01-2009, 11:20 AM
anyone know hugh jackman's routine or diet for the film wolverine, he is jacked

Cronos1247
05-01-2009, 11:26 AM
There was an interview in Mens Health I believe, his work out wasn't anything too crazy.

From the article:

Getting in the Mind Set

There's no better laboratory demonstration of this hypothesis than the psyops that go into Jackman's Wolverine weight-lifting program. "For Wolverine, I ramp it up," he says. "I do an hour and a half a day in the gym and eat a thousand calories more a day than I would normally. And I train really hard. I crank up the Godsmack and Metallica. I yell and scream, which helps me get into the character and have a bitch of a workout."

The workout itself is not groundbreaking. Lots of heavy iron: bench-press variations, barbell lunges, light squats, and leg presses, among other staples. "I'd change it up every 3 weeks," he says. "Three weeks heavy with lots of rest between sets. Then change to lighter weight, slower reps, four count up, four count down. Then mix in fast, explosive lifting, always changing the workout."

There was another article but it didn't go too in depth into his diet, he basically said he eats a bit of cereal pre work out and just makes sure hes sweating the whole time.

gymsters2008
05-01-2009, 11:33 AM
i saw that mens health the interview and routine was crap usual mens health rubbish, i wanna be veiny like him, he aint to big but looks very vascular

ThickAsABrick
05-01-2009, 11:41 AM
eating brown rice instead of white rice helps greatly in the development of adamantium claws

just sayin'

VDubb
05-01-2009, 11:44 AM
eating brown rice instead of white rice helps greatly in the development of adamantium claws

Anything else Cpt.Obvious? If you didn't know that already, you shouldn't be here........

CCCP77
05-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Well, Hugh genetically is a very fit guy and most likely works out regularly. I mean he is in a great shape for a 40 year old. Plus mens health will never write what type of crap he was on while bulking for this film.

Remember the Any Given Sunday? Foxx gained over 20 lb of muscle in preparation for the film. Naturally?

http://www.mensfitness.com/2008/images/1208-foxx/1208-foxx-roles-1.jpg

They got access tot he best nutritionists and trainers in the world. And I would follow their routine as much as I will follow Ronnie Coleman's workout program.

IrishPilot
05-01-2009, 11:55 AM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hugh_jackman_6_day_workout.htm

THE_TRUTH86
05-01-2009, 11:58 AM
honestly those celebrities probably have gone on cycles of things we should never touch.. But since they have the money to go through proper PCT's and detox's, they can get away with it