PDA

View Full Version : Mitotropin users.....

RichL1982
04-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Can you post up your diets if you are following their suggested routine and diet? Also are you guys having cheat meals or days?

|ceman
04-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Can you post up your diets if you are following their suggested routine and diet? Also are you guys having cheat meals or days?

Please don't fall for the "cheat days" scenario. A cheat meal is fine, but nothing stalls progress like a whole day dedicated to indulgence. A cheat meal helps boost leptin levels and reinvigorate your metabolism, but making a whole day of it is just begging for spill over and fat gain.

RichL1982
04-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Please don't fall for the "cheat days" scenario. A cheat meal is fine, but nothing stalls progress like a whole day dedicated to indulgence. A cheat meal helps boost leptin levels and reinvigorate your metabolism, but making a whole day of it is just begging for spill over and fat gain.

Yeah, I used to have a full cheat day on my other diets. Which would start form the morning to night. I think im going to do one or two cheat meals on Saturday, and watch the rest of the day. I love my chocolate chip pancakes!!!!

|ceman
04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I used to have a full cheat day on my other diets. Which would start form the morning to night. I think im going to do one or two cheat meals on Saturday, and watch the rest of the day. I love my chocolate chip pancakes!!!!

If you keep it to one, you'll thank yourself later with better fat loss results.

Hardingxx
04-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Anyone ever hear of Portion Control?

RichL1982
04-29-2009, 07:58 PM
If you keep it to one, you'll thank yourself later with better fat loss results.

Thanks man. I will try my hardest to do that. I'm cutting out Beer/Soda/Ice cream/Cake/Candy(except my chocolate chips :-)) for the next 30 days. Also a few more questions, how crucial is the carb cycling and not eating fruits? And my protein intake is around 200-220 Im at around 180 and im guessing 20% BF...is that good protein intake?

Thanks for your help

Rich

|ceman
04-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks man. I will try my hardest to do that. I'm cutting out Beer/Soda/Ice cream/Cake/Candy(except my chocolate chips :-)) for the next 30 days. Also a few more questions, how crucial is the carb cycling and not eating fruits? And my protein intake is around 200-220 Im at around 180 and im guessing 20% BF...is that good protein intake?

Thanks for your help

Rich

Carb cycling is a great fat loss method, but given what you're telling me about what you're cutting out, I would think that you could get really decent results simply by sticking to clean eating and NOT eating any of that junk. Especially the empty liquid calories of soda and beer.

Your protein intake is fine for your body weight. Try to get as much protein from whole food (not shakes) sources as possible. This helps your fat loss.

RichL1982
04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Carb cycling is a great fat loss method, but given what you're telling me about what you're cutting out, I would think that you could get really decent results simply by sticking to clean eating and NOT eating any of that junk. Especially the empty liquid calories of soda and beer.

Your protein intake is fine for your body weight. Try to get as much protein from whole food (not shakes) sources as possible. This helps your fat loss.

See this is what im having the problem with which sucks. I can't seem to find enough protein and have to take in 4 shakes a day. Check out my fitday if you could, tell me what you think?

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Richl1982
*You can go back to previous days to see what I ate*

cyde
04-29-2009, 08:59 PM

check out my mito log for diet & training. results were spectacular.

RichL1982
04-29-2009, 11:27 PM
check out my mito log for diet & training. results were spectacular.

What is your mito log? Is that the one in your sig? I checked it over but its not for Mito is it?

JOSEF RAKICH
04-29-2009, 11:51 PM
Cheat "DAYS" = fail.

RichL1982
04-30-2009, 12:01 AM
Cheat "DAYS" = fail.

Not always. A few years ago I did the body for life diet by bill phillips and it consisted of 3 weight training days and 3 HIIT workout sessions, along with good dieting he said to get in a "Free day" which I could eat what ever I wanted and no exercise. I followed the diet for 2.5 months and had 1 cheat day once a week (Sundays) and cut down 30lbs and was sitting at 13% BF and feeling really healthy. I wish I could do that again. Seems like I lost a lot of interest in fasted cardio and HIIT.....adapting to only 1 cheat meal a week is something new to me, but im willing to do it to get good results.

|ceman
04-30-2009, 04:20 AM
See this is what im having the problem with which sucks. I can't seem to find enough protein and have to take in 4 shakes a day. Check out my fitday if you could, tell me what you think?

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Richl1982
*You can go back to previous days to see what I ate*

You have some good protein sources like eggs chicken cottage cheese, etc. But you have too many shakes, IMO. Just eat more of the whole food protein sources.

Own3r
04-30-2009, 05:46 AM
I was using Mitotropin pre contest, seemed to be working, but then again I was not sure casue my diet and cardio were pretty spot on, made me jittery though :) I did find that it help me control the hunger though.

My diet started at 250g of carbs a day and gradually went down to a 100 3 weeks out of the show. Then the madness started so I don't think you would one me to go in to details of that unless you are competing.
Also I was doing a good amount of cardio (45 minutes every day)

RichL1982
04-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I was using Mitotropin pre contest, seemed to be working, but then again I was not sure casue my diet and cardio were pretty spot on, made me jittery though :) I did find that it help me control the hunger though.

My diet started at 250g of carbs a day and gradually went down to a 100 3 weeks out of the show. Then the madness started so I don't think you would one me to go in to details of that unless you are competing.
Also I was doing a good amount of cardio (45 minutes every day)

The first couple days I did feel a little weird, but I prepared myself for that, because I was starting with 3 caps twice daily. I really don't know if mito is working or not. I'm just following their diet and training and seeing where it leads me...even if its through trial and error.

Oh BTW I'm in no shape to compete lol, just trying to lose some fat here.

cyde
04-30-2009, 11:26 AM
What is your mito log? Is that the one in your sig? I checked it over but its not for Mito is it?

Review:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115239171

There's a link to the log in the review. I went over diet, cardio, and weight training into much detail in my log.

cheguevarac
04-30-2009, 11:31 AM
i just started mito today and i also do feel a bit weird, but im pretty sure it will go away once i get used to it. this is my first ever serious fat burner. at about 175 and 10-15% body fat. pretty lean as of rite now, can see top 4 abs but i just wanna get super shredded.