PDA

View Full Version : going to Thailand in june...carbs or not??

r33_gtst
04-29-2009, 02:14 AM
Hey guys,

I'm heading to Thailand in mid june for a 3 week holiday and what I want to know is judging by my avatar should i keep eating protein/carb split with EFA's or should I up my protein but maybe lower my carbs?

I need to look nice n lean IE) visible abs etc for the beaches/chicks etc lol so just interested in any input you guys have.

thanks in advance,

r33_gtst
04-29-2009, 02:32 AM
9 views and no replies?

cmon guys I need your advice lol

ryan82
04-29-2009, 06:01 AM
Unless you've been there an innumerable amount of times, eat what you want!! You're going to another country...take advantage of being in a different culture and experience new things. Be Andrew Zimmerman

r33_gtst
04-29-2009, 07:00 AM
Unless you've been there an innumerable amount of times, eat what you want!! You're going to another country...take advantage of being in a different culture and experience new things. Be Andrew Zimmerman
sorry bro i meant leading up to Thailand should I consume alot of carbs? not worried about once im there as you said i'll eat what I want over there lol but just leading up to it so i have a good physique by the time I arrive

The Solution
04-29-2009, 07:05 AM
Carbs dont make you fat, overall calories do. Weather you are carb tolerant or not, we have no idea. If you think that just cutting carbs because they get a bad wrap of weight gain is your idea to get ripped, then so be it. In all eseence this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you (possibly we dont know) why not go and enjoy your time, make reasonable choices, and have a GOOD TIME.

You are trying to overlook an opportunity that may never come again in your life but yet your beating yourself over your diet?

why? Who is going to remember you once you come back from your 3 week vacation anyways? its not like people are going to be like do you remember seeing that guy on the beach?

ryan82
04-29-2009, 07:27 AM
sorry bro i meant leading up to Thailand should I consume alot of carbs? not worried about once im there as you said i'll eat what I want over there lol but just leading up to it so i have a good physique by the time I arrive

Ah okie dokie.... ;)

daYDreAmErX
04-29-2009, 07:28 AM
Find a good Muay Thai gym and watcht out for the shemales (unless you're into that kind of stuff).

/end

r33_gtst
04-30-2009, 04:04 AM
lol thnx for all the replies much appreciated..def into shemales! not haha..

/thread