PDA

View Full Version : pic from when i tore my shoulder to shreds during a football game...

Horns3
04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
my right arm was caught around his shoe cuz i was trying to make a shoe lace tackle and when he lifted his arm up my momentum was still going forward and he ripped my arm completely backwards....sucks, but it's a cool pic, i couldn't believe they got it on film lol

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll146/longshanks07/fb11.jpg

why so ez?
04-27-2009, 08:32 PM
would be cooler if it actually showed when your shoulder was getting torn

Horns3
04-27-2009, 08:34 PM
would be cooler if it actually showed when your shoulder was getting torn
yeah, well you can tell how my arm was in an awkward position

why so ez?
04-27-2009, 08:37 PM
yeah, well you can tell how my arm was in an awkward position

yeah i can imagine what happened next. how long did it take to recover from that? did you have surgery? i have a bad shoulder problem right now. i think it's whats called a shoulder impingement. but anyway yeah.

Horns3
04-27-2009, 08:40 PM
yeah i can imagine what happened next. how long did it take to recover from that? did you have surgery? i have a bad shoulder problem right now. i think it's whats called a shoulder impingement. but anyway yeah.
lol i went ahead and played the rest of the season, it was my senior year, i had surgery in february and recovered up until two a days my freshman year in college, i wanted to play at houston but they said they would want me to redshirt for a year which i really didn't want, but anyway they just about lost all interest when they found out about the injury

i've got a bigass scar and my shoulder still came out durin college ball, sucks brah cuz shoulder injuries will bother you forever

why so ez?
04-27-2009, 08:58 PM
lol i went ahead and played the rest of the season, it was my senior year, i had surgery in february and recovered up until two a days my freshman year in college, i wanted to play at houston but they said they would want me to redshirt for a year which i really didn't want, but anyway they just about lost all interest when they found out about the injury

i've got a bigass scar and my shoulder still came out durin college ball, sucks brah cuz shoulder injuries will bother you forever

damn sucks yeah i know what you mean about shoulder injuries they never go away. its hard cause you use your shoulders for everything.

Horns3
04-27-2009, 09:08 PM
damn sucks yeah i know what you mean about shoulder injuries they never go away. its hard cause you use your shoulders for everything.
i know bro, one thing, don't wait until you're super old to get your surgery, it's really hard to recover from

ApatoJay
04-27-2009, 09:10 PM
that looks like a JV game
nah its dark out and u can see peeps in the stands

Horns3
04-27-2009, 09:16 PM
that looks like a JV game
no, it showin the away stands lol, and it was the second to last play of the game, we now have a huge turf stadium

The_Source
04-27-2009, 10:12 PM
OUCH! I have a similar pic to when I tackled this one guy, and landed awkwardly on my knee. Luckily wasnt too serious, but i still feel it when I bend it all the way. Ill try to find it

Horns3
04-27-2009, 10:15 PM
OUCH! I have a similar pic to when I tackled this one guy, and landed awkwardly on my knee. Luckily wasnt too serious, but i still feel it when I bend it all the way. Ill try to find it
yeah sucks bro, and i phucked up my knee too in february after i got on scholarship

dstryr
04-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow what position did you play? Same **** happened to me...

I had a stage 3 seperation game 3 of the season. Played through the last game and got it fixed. **** still gives me pain ...

Horns3
04-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Wow what position did you play? Same **** happened to me...

I had a stage 3 seperation game 3 of the season. Played through the last game and got it fixed. **** still gives me pain ...
i played safety, outside backer, middle backer and d end lol, wherever they wanted me, and slot/ tight end on offense

dstryr
04-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Sounds like my senior year...Was playing Safety and Outside Backer.

laxster
04-27-2009, 10:22 PM

x2 shoulder problems never go away. I have a very odd shoulder injury that happened in football where apparently I tore the "labrum" and the only way to see if it's damaged / repair it is through surgery, MRI doesn't tell you. I ended up doing PT for it but I still have the problem however I don't aggravate it much because I'm done with football, during football it was terrible.

Horns3
04-27-2009, 10:24 PM
x2 shoulder problems never go away. I have a very odd shoulder injury that happened in football where apparently I tore the "labrum" and the only way to see if it's damaged / repair it is through surgery, MRI doesn't tell you. I ended up doing PT for it but I still have the problem however I don't aggravate it much because I'm done with football, during football it was terrible.
yeah, i tore my labrum, and had several bone chips, and a huge chip came off from the ball joint, plus a torn rotator cuff

laxster
04-27-2009, 10:25 PM
yeah, i tore my labrum, and had several bone chips, and a huge chip came off from the ball joint, plus a torn rotator cuff

damn, sounds like a lot of pain, I could barely keep playing with the labrum problem, just kept popping ibuprofens and toughing it out for a couple seasons

beer n brats
04-27-2009, 10:28 PM
its not a jv game. theyre playing the bears

Horns3
04-27-2009, 10:31 PM
its not a jv game. theyre playing the bears
it's 2a so they're smaller, i transferred from a 4a cuz i didn't like the coaches and they were pushing steroids on me

Mafiafolife77
04-27-2009, 11:45 PM
it's 2a so they're smaller, i transferred from a 4a cuz i didn't like the coaches and they were pushing steroids on me

the fck? serious?
how were they pushing steroids on you? thats pretty messed up brah, they could get in a LOT of trouble for that **** lulz

dt02
04-27-2009, 11:52 PM
the fck? serious?
how were they pushing steroids on you? thats pretty messed up brah, they could get in a LOT of trouble for that **** lulz

a lot of coaches in the upper classifications do that... I played 2a as well.

Mafiafolife77
04-28-2009, 12:01 AM
a lot of coaches in the upper classifications do that... I played 2a as well.

lol must be a texas thing. i live in cali so its pretty different. we dont have 2a, 4a, etc. it's kinda hard to explain but i'm sure its similar.

Horns3
04-28-2009, 10:35 AM
yea ok, you were a bench warmer.
umm no i wasn't a bench warmer, i played linebacker my soph year at 155 pounds for the 4a team, they thought i weighed about 180 though

the fck? serious?

yeah, well a lot of schools do it, it was worse when i got to the 2a school lol, they didn't push anything on me though so it was all good, we had the best power lifting team in the state and we were 2a lawl

Horns3
04-28-2009, 10:50 AM
damn, sounds like a lot of pain, I could barely keep playing with the labrum problem, just kept popping ibuprofens and toughing it out for a couple seasons
yeah, in college i wore a shoulder harness and it still popped out, i already need another surgery lawl