PDA

View Full Version : Weakest position in the NFL draft??

poppa_boner
04-25-2009, 09:45 AM
Besides Sanchez and Stafford, I would say its gotta be QB. The safety position is also very weak and could be a top choice as well

kethnaab
04-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Freeman might end up being the best QB of the bunch

wsuwarrior
04-25-2009, 10:49 AM
RB is pretty weak too. Not terrible, but not a strong class. QB obviously is really bad if Stafford is the top guy.

CB is pretty bad too, lol. Safety is pretty strong IMO. This may be one of the worst drafts ever for every position that isnt OL.

bmy-
04-25-2009, 10:54 AM
This draft is deep.. it's not top-heavy by any means. There will be alot of performers from later rounds.

CB is the weak link. OL is very very strong. RB is pretty good actually.

JIGSAW
04-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Missionary....extremely weak.

feardafronfz3
04-25-2009, 11:44 AM
DT/nose tackle is extremely weak. raji is the only true NT in this draft

jump_man23
04-25-2009, 11:50 AM
The day mark sanchez is a first rounder is the day the weakest draft in nfl history will take place...brb throwing deep balls to damien williams and ronald johnson then getting drafted in the first round

SwagMorris
04-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Safety and QB obviously.

OL is incredibly strong like last year.

Linebacker is very strong.

DE is strong.

CB is good. Not great but good. Too many undersized/undervalued CB's this year.

WR is very good.

RB is okay.

TE is decent.

Not that many "stars" this year, but an incredibly deep draft. 3rd and 4th rounds will still have a lot of talent.

The_Source
04-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Probably Safety. The best prospect is Patrick Chung, and he is a projected 2nd rounder.

feardafronfz3
04-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Probably Safety. The best prospect is Patrick Chung, and he is a projected 2nd rounder.

I've been hearing that Louis Delmas will go before Chung. Chung is a SS, Delmas is a FS

JIGSAW
04-25-2009, 12:04 PM
The day mark sanchez is a first rounder is the day the weakest draft in nfl history will take place...brb throwing deep balls to damien williams and ronald johnson then getting drafted in the first round

pffffffffft

neelb_24
04-25-2009, 12:26 PM
RB is pretty weak too. Not terrible, but not a strong class. QB obviously is really bad if Stafford is the top guy.

CB is pretty bad too, lol. Safety is pretty strong IMO. This may be one of the worst drafts ever for every position that isnt OL.

This draft is deep.. it's not top-heavy by any means. There will be alot of performers from later rounds.

CB is the weak link. OL is very very strong. RB is pretty good actually.

LOL

SicWithIt
04-25-2009, 12:52 PM
QBs are pretty weak this year

the linebackers though, holy ****. never seen a linebacker crew like this in a draft. strong as ****

UnionHooligan
04-25-2009, 12:55 PM
I think first round QB's are weak that is the reason Sanchez left college. Next year will be deep on QB's. I think a second or third round QB will be better then the first round picks. 6 year 71 million for Stafford what a joke.

SicWithIt
04-25-2009, 01:03 PM
I think first round QB's are weak that is the reason Sanchez left college. Next year will be deep on QB's. I think a second or third round QB will be better then the first round picks. 6 year 71 million for Stafford what a joke.

lol. i love the stupid little puns that ESPN uses too. like "Lion at Heart" - the Matt Stafford Story.

brings lulz every time.

UnionHooligan
04-25-2009, 01:04 PM
LoL all the boos at the first pick.......