PDA

View Full Version : 2009 nfl division winners

daveygun
04-22-2009, 01:19 PM
nfc east - eagles. think they will really make a push this year, ok scheduele, if they get a legit wr could be number 1 seed
nfc west - cardinals - best team in that division will win enough games to finish on top of that
nfc south - saints - cant have as many injuries this season - buccs will be bad, panthers will get worse, falcons - matty ice to have a second year slump
nfc north vikings - vikings are a solid ball club with best rb in football and best d line in football arguable with giants.
afc east bills/pats - pats r the pats, t.o n lee evans to tear **** up
afc west raiders - rest of west is bad, chargers to implode, raiders to show more of end of last season
afc south texans - will finally get there **** together, tennesee r over rated, colts will have bad first year under new coach.
afc north bengals/steelers - ok bengals was a joke, steelers will take this, superbowl champs n damn hard to beat, surely there sched is easier this time

gunna be a surprising year in the nfl

Shike
04-22-2009, 01:20 PM
I approve of your NFC North selection. ;)

ApatoJay
what a ****ty ****ing thread

IraHays
Jesus man, I don't even know what to say about some of your picks.

Pound4poundz
04-22-2009, 01:21 PM
raiders???? LOL

SweetTouch
lol

PatrickBateman1
nfHOQAT0-Mk

daveygun
04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
raiders???? LOL

afc west is weak, san diego r onlyt other legit team in there but without a running game id ont see it. raiders kept hold of asoughmagha, made some nice addditions al davis will draft well, others should make there predictions and we shall compare at end of season

Jax419
04-22-2009, 01:25 PM
nfc east - eagles
nfc west - cardinals
nfc south - saints
nfc north - bears
afc east bills
afc west raiders
afc south texans
afc north bengals/steelers

fixed

ApatoJay
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM
afc west is weak, san diego r onlyt other legit team in there but without a running game id ont see it. raiders kept hold of asoughmagha, made some nice addditions al davis will draft well, others should make there predictions and we shall compare at end of season
ur ****ing inane

u picked all ur division winners with no basis at all, those are the teams you want to win nothing more... what are you 12?

Pound4poundz
04-22-2009, 01:27 PM

lol, son, raiders could get a number one draft pic every year and they would still be ****ty.

daveygun
04-22-2009, 01:28 PM
fixed

? u didnt fix anything.

i will probably say the pats may beat out the bills but i stand by the rest of them

daveygun
04-22-2009, 01:28 PM
ur ****ing inane

u picked all ur division winners with no basis at all, those are the teams you want to win nothing more... what are you 12?

my bad i will edit my post and explain each one. i dont want all thse teams o win at all lol

Pound4poundz
04-22-2009, 01:29 PM
also, how can you pic two division winners for one division?

Unst0pp4bl3
04-22-2009, 01:30 PM
nfc east - eagles
nfc west - cardinals
nfc south - saints suck...panthers ftw
nfc north vikings
afc east bills patriots, they are still the better team, plus the bills faded last year and usually teams taht fade towards the end of one year start out ****ty the next. also they just added an aging TO..
afc west raiders chargers, they are getting worse as LT ages but should be the best team in the division now that cutler is out of denver
afc south texans Why would the colts not take it?
afc north bengals/steelers Bengals? lol wat

fixed

bbacn123
04-22-2009, 01:32 PM
fail list is fail

Kn0Kn00dL3s
04-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Wow, what are the Texans and Bengals going to do to make them win their divisions?

Do you even know what other teams they play against?

Max~Power
04-22-2009, 01:35 PM
Wow a list BEFORE the draft... without even knowing the starting qb's for 15% of the league

wynner64
04-22-2009, 01:37 PM

The Raiders did this last year too. Remember that "best secondary ever" that was thrown down everyone's throats? Then 2 of the starters in that secondary got cut? Ever since then, I don't trust the Raiders and their moves. They could sign Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Randy Moss (oh wait! they already tried this one), errrmmmm....Anquan Boldin, Mario Williams, Demarcus Ware, then draft Aaron Curry...and would still find a way to lose.

The_Source
04-22-2009, 01:56 PM
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha

Jax419
04-22-2009, 01:59 PM
? u didnt fix anything.

i will probably say the pats may beat out the bills but i stand by the rest of them

lol check nfc north

The_Source
04-22-2009, 02:00 PM
? u didnt fix anything.

are you stupid? the Pats will beat them out.

MinuteMan.
04-22-2009, 04:32 PM
The Raiders did this last year too. Remember that "best secondary ever" that was thrown down everyone's throats? Then 2 of the starters in that secondary got cut? Ever since then, I don't trust the Raiders and their moves. They could sign Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Randy Moss (oh wait! they already tried this one), errrmmmm....Anquan Boldin, Mario Williams, Demarcus Ware, then draft Aaron Curry...and would still find a way to lose.

by the end of the season, Oakland had the best cornerback pairing in the league...just sayin'

GPx
04-22-2009, 04:39 PM
OP is retarded.

bustermac
04-23-2009, 09:46 AM
nfc east - eagles. think they will really make a push this year, ok scheduele, if they get a legit wr could be number 1 seed
nfc west - cardinals - best team in that division will win enough games to finish on top of that
nfc south - saints - cant have as many injuries this season - buccs will be bad, panthers will get worse, falcons - matty ice to have a second year slump
nfc north vikings - vikings are a solid ball club with best rb in football and best d line in football arguable with giants.
afc east bills/pats - pats r the pats, t.o n lee evans to tear **** up
afc west raiders - rest of west is bad, chargers to implode, raiders to show more of end of last season
afc south texans - will finally get there **** together, tennesee r over rated, colts will have bad first year under new coach.
afc north bengals/steelers - ok bengals was a joke, steelers will take this, superbowl champs n damn hard to beat, surely there sched is easier this time

Eagles are guaranteed to finish last. They dismantled their team and McNabb will whine even more this year than last.

daveygun
04-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Eagles are guaranteed to finish last. They dismantled their team and McNabb will whine even more this year than last.

eagles wont finish last, redskins will or even cowboys. giants or eagles will wi division

bustermac
04-23-2009, 09:49 AM
eagles wont finish last, redskins will or even cowboys. giants or eagles will wi division

You're insane. :D

OK, who did they add in the offseason? Jason Peters and a few linemen cut from other teams.

They lost Dawkins, Buckhalter (who is important since Westbrook never plays a full season), Lito Sheppard, LJ Smith their other CB is whining to be traded...and McNabb said he only wants to stay if they make some big moves to improve the team. Runyan's about finished too.

Hate to say it, but the NJ Giants will win the division easily. Their D is nuts.

G-mane12
04-23-2009, 09:50 AM
ravens only really lost one starter on offense and one of defense... all we need is a lb and a wr in the draft and we're set

JRRBadBoy4Life
04-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Giants
Cards
Saints
Packers

Redskins, Eagles for the wild cards.

Patriots
Chargers
Colts
Steelers

Titans, Texans for the wild cards.

daveygun
04-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Giants
Cards
Saints
Packers

Redskins, Eagles for the wild cards.

Patriots
Chargers
Colts
Steelers

Titans, Texans for the wild cards.

i like ur picks i just think nfl is so weird that stupid teams always wind ivisions - last season how many people picked the dolphins, vikings, falcons, ravens, to get to playoffs, pats not to be even there, colts to not win there div, chargers 8-8?

cowboys missing playoffs.

bustermac
04-23-2009, 09:57 AM
cowboys missing playoffs.

Yep. Definitely. Along with the Eagles.

daveygun
04-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Yep. Definitely. Along with the Eagles.

eagle smade playoffs 6 out last 8, championship game 5 out of 8. dont be so sure brah.

the 2 seasons we didnt make it mcnabb was out from like week 7 onwards.

people under rate mcnabb. better than eli, cutler and others a like, hesa winner

bustermac
04-23-2009, 10:20 AM
eagle smade playoffs 6 out last 8, championship game 5 out of 8. dont be so sure brah.

the 2 seasons we didnt make it mcnabb was out from like week 7 onwards.

people under rate mcnabb. better than eli, cutler and others a like, hesa winner

Not paying attention this offseason, I see.