PDA

View Full Version : KG = Complete Clown

justin8684
04-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Doesn't even sit on the bench to support his teammates in the first game and tonight, after Ray Ray hits the game winner, Garnett is out on the court mean muggin & staring down the Bulls spitting out "Mother****er!" left and right like he did something.

swimmer32
04-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Agreed.

Nice job trash talking when you're not even playing.

(I love Garnett - but he definitely looked like an idiot all game long)

Nutella!
04-20-2009, 06:59 PM
U mad anything is possible?

Zirob
04-20-2009, 07:00 PM
KG is such a bitch. Always picking on little point guards but doesnt do **** when guys his size fights back.

socrates07
04-20-2009, 07:01 PM
Just laugh at him, any thing else you do you're just playing his game.

why so ez?
hall of famer for sure. the most competitive player in the nba besides kobe. but i honestly think he has mental problems.

gogators222
I am starting to hate him. (never cared either way before)

Negatron617
waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/thread

anonymous123
I just want to know what was up with that sour face he had the entire time.

drewh4386
04-20-2009, 07:02 PM
U mad anything is possible?no. it doesn't matter it they beat the bulls or not. If they make it to the ECF vs the Cavs, it is a done deal.

socrates07
04-20-2009, 07:03 PM
KG = tough guy......................

... wut motherf*****?

athrun340
04-20-2009, 07:03 PM
naw KG was sitting on the bench during the 1st half of the first game then went to the locker room to watch it on TV.

but yea I lol'd @ his facial expressions.

ScanDaGod
04-20-2009, 07:04 PM
why does everyone hate garnett these days?

u mad he got true passion and let's it show?

or u mad he's amped up cuz his teammate just hit a game winner

garnett is still that dude

Lee1985
04-20-2009, 07:04 PM
he loves the game and competition

should he just sit there like he doesnt give a ****? he shows his emotion

big ****ing deal. hes one of the reasons they are in the playoffs...he can act however the **** he wants

drewh4386
04-20-2009, 07:08 PM
he loves the game and competition

should he just sit there like he doesnt give a ****? he shows his emotion

big ****ing deal. hes one of the reasons they are in the playoffs...he can act however the **** he wants
Really? Last year in the finals, Pierce implied that he was the best player in the world.

Jax419
04-20-2009, 07:10 PM
U mad anything is possible?

Nah, KG mad cuz their great team is having a hard time with the young, less experienced bulls...

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Nah, KG mad cuz their great team is having a hard time with the young, less experienced bulls...

KG is mad cuz without him playing his team cant repeat as world basketball champions again

drewh4386
04-20-2009, 07:15 PM
KG is mad cuz without him playing his team cant repeat as world basketball champions again
that is a very legit reason to be mad. I would be mad also.

Jax419
04-20-2009, 07:16 PM

Really sucks when the team needs that much help to win...2 "superstars" isnt enough?

...compared to the bulls...

I can understand why he mad, I would be too!

on the other hand even tho i dont like the celts...ray allen is still one of my fav players.

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Really sucks when the team needs that much help to win...2 "superstars" isnt enough?

I can understand why he mad

pierce and allen are superstars???

in my book there are only 4 legit superstars or less in the league. and both pierce and allen and even kg are past their primes fyi just in case you didnt follow basketball.

effen5
04-20-2009, 07:19 PM

I can understand why he mad, I would be too!

on the other hand even tho i dont like the celts...ray allen is still one of my fav players.

Ya, he mad because this series was suppose to be a sweep but almost became an 0-2 situation goin to back to Chicago.

gswarrior510
04-20-2009, 07:20 PM
i hate KG as well, but w/e..this isn't something to bitch about..

effen5
04-20-2009, 07:20 PM

in my book there are only 4 legit superstars or less in the league. and both pierce and allen and even kg are past their primes fyi just in case you didnt follow basketball.

How about all stars then....

compared to the bulls that are just filled with all stars - zero

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 07:22 PM
How about all stars then....

compared to the bulls that are just filled with all stars - zero

its a team game if you didnt know....the best player in the league hasnt won **** since the most dominant player in the league left his team.
jordan couldnt win in the playoffs until one of the 50 greatest players joined his team.

ilikebeer
04-20-2009, 07:22 PM
kg is a ****ing nut and ray allen likes the cock (anderson verajeo)

drewh4386
04-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Ya, he mad because this series was suppose to be a sweep but almost became an 0-2 situation goin to back to Chicago.this

nothing wrong with being a homer but being realistic, according to the experts, the games shouldn't have even been this close...even without KG.

Parlor_Mob
04-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Doesn't even sit on the bench to support his teammates in the first game and tonight, after Ray Ray hits the game winner, Garnett is out on the court mean muggin & staring down the Bulls spitting out "Mother****er!" left and right like he did something.

LOL yea that was really funny when I saw that. You really showed them KG. INTENSITY even on the sidelines.

effen5
its a team game if you didnt know....the best player in the league hasnt won **** since the most dominant player in the league left his team.
jordan couldnt win in the playoffs until one of the 50 greatest players joined his team.

Yea because 2 all stars doesnt help keep pressure off the rest of the team

SuperAmmo
"Ohhhh but KG is so passionate...he's not being an ass, he just cares more than anyone else."

Give me a break, people like him are the worst kind of athlete.

effen5
04-20-2009, 07:26 PM
"Ohhhh but KG is so passionate...he's not being an ass, he just cares more than anyone else."

KG became a drama queen since he left Sota

gswarrior510
04-20-2009, 07:26 PM

brb dancing on the sideline like a ***got after losing to 76'ers

Ephedra
04-20-2009, 07:27 PM
WHO CARES?

Threads like this just makes everybody look like sore losers.

effen5
04-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Yea because 2 all stars doesnt help keep pressure off the rest of the team

what are you trying to argue again?
i dont even know anymore. yes the celtics are supposed to win because they have the 2 most recognizable players. good job.

gordon and salmons average more points than pierce and allen.....yea good job you win a cookie.

socrates07
04-20-2009, 07:34 PM

huh?

Doesn't Tim Tebow do the exact same sh*t?

justin8684
04-20-2009, 07:35 PM
The Bulls just went into Boston and could've easily been up 2-0 heading back to Chicago; they catch a tough break with the Allen shot, but rather than exhibit the level of class and professionalism that you'd expect from a future HOF'er and from a guy who has been in the league as long as Garnett has, he is up in Noah & Thomas' **** calling them mother****ers and to get the **** out of here. The guy didn't even play a minute and he runs his mouth the most and acts the most retarded over the victory, that's what burns me. He contributed ZERO to the cause, and then puts the spotlight on himself after the game by acting like a retard.

johnny87
04-20-2009, 07:35 PM
he was making some pretty funny faces when he was on the sideline. They would pan to him and he would be like pursing his lips and flexing lol.

Ephedra
04-20-2009, 07:39 PM
The Bulls just went into Boston and could've easily been up 2-0 heading back to Chicago; they catch a tough break with the Allen shot, but rather than exhibit the level of class and professionalism that you'd expect from a future HOF'er and from a guy who has been in the league as long as Garnett has, he is up in Noah & Thomas' **** calling them mother****ers and to get the **** out of here. The guy didn't even play a minute and he runs his mouth the most and acts the most retarded over the victory, that's what burns me. He contributed ZERO to the cause, and then puts the spotlight on himself after the game by acting like a retard.

I see where you are coming from, but he just wants to win and intimidate. What do you expect him to do, walk over to them and invite them out to dinner?

Scorpion613
04-20-2009, 07:45 PM

kobe, wade, lebron, CP3 ?

I don't know if cp3 is quite there yet... he can't take over the end of the games like the other 3 can, and TD is a little past his prime, but still an amazing player.

ApatoJay
04-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Kevin Garnett was SOOOOO cool when he was a twolve.

now hes just an ******* i dont get it lol

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 07:47 PM

waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 07:48 PM

I don't know if cp3 is quite there yet... he can't take over the end of the games like the other 3 can, and TD is a little past his prime, but still an amazing player.

i had howard in there and not cp3 but i know for sure theres lebron and kobe and maybe nobody else.

Scorpion613
04-20-2009, 07:50 PM
i had howard in there and not cp3

I don't know about him yet... I'm still waiting for him to dominate the game offensively like other great centers of the 90's did (shaq,ewing,robinson, mourning, etc). What's his season career season high, 21 PPG? I'm still waiting for him to average 25+ PPG.

how2quitdrinkin
04-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Kevin Garnett was SOOOOO cool when he was a twolve.

now hes just an ******* i dont get it lol

I think hes always been the same guy. As I've said before, he's no longer the lovable loser we are used to seeing. Now, hes a winner, simply showing the same passion he always has. People just dont seem to like a cocky, winning basketball player. Especially from the big market, high exposure teams.

I agree picking on a little guy isn't cool, but it's not like he goes out of his way every game to do this. Instant reply (youtube) is making us overanalyze everything.

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't know about him yet... I'm still waiting for him to dominate the game offensively like other great centers of the 90's did (shaq,ewing,robinson, mourning, etc). What's his season career season high, 21 PPG? I'm still waiting for him to average 25+ PPG.

but hes a monster on the board and at blocking shots.....if be also became an offensive juggernaut he'd be one of the best player evaar. he would have no weaknesses other than FTs.

Scorpion613
04-20-2009, 07:58 PM
but hes a monster on the board and at blocking shots.....if be also became an offensive juggernaut he'd be one of the best player evaar. he would have no weaknesses other than FTs.

yea, we already know that defensively he's top notch.... physically, he's got the potential to dominate the game on offense. When he does this he will win MVP. I don't watch too many Orlando games, is he even the go to guy on his team? During half time of yesterday's magic/sixers game they showed a bunch of highlights of him being open and his teammates not finding him/passing to him under the basket. Maybe van gundy needs to redo his offense a bit more around him (he only averaged 12 shots per game this season). I don't know...

johnny87
04-20-2009, 08:01 PM

really not the type of guy you can give the ball to and have him go and close otu a game tho.

He has like the perfect team around him to complement his game

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 08:03 PM
really not the type of guy you can give the ball to and have him go and close otu a game tho.

depends how far you give him the ball from the hoop.....hes no kobe.....nobody is as good as kobe at closing games as a matter of fact

maybe we should make a thread asking who are the superstars.....the all stars.....and the really good players.....maybe it is just bron and kobe at that superstar level....unless wade can show me something without shaq around i may have to leave him off

gogators222
04-20-2009, 08:06 PM
KG makes Joakim Noah look like John Stockton

socrates07
04-20-2009, 08:55 PM
nobody is as good as kobe at closing games as a matter of fact

There use to be a guy named Gilbert Arenas that was pretty good at that sh*t..

I think he got ate by a hibachi... I forget what happened bruh.

OTG07
04-20-2009, 09:07 PM
zyjOy7fRzs0

SuperAmmo
04-20-2009, 09:17 PM
huh?

Doesn't Tim Tebow do the exact same sh*t?

Not even close. Plus Tebow doesn't drop f-bombs ever 2 seconds.

Sick96stang
04-20-2009, 09:21 PM

Even worse are people like Lee1985 who try and justify him doing crap like this saying he can act however he wants.

CookieMonsterr
04-20-2009, 09:22 PM
why does everyone hate garnett these days?

u mad he got true passion and let's it show?

or u mad he's amped up cuz his teammate just hit a game winner

garnett is still that dude

KG was never this amped up when he played for the Wolves lol all of a sudden, he's on a better team and he turns into Ray Lewis. He's epitomizes the fan following of the boston celtics from 2007 to 2009: showing passion only when you're winning. (yes laker fan lol)

Sick96stang
04-20-2009, 09:26 PM
what are you trying to argue again?
i dont even know anymore. yes the celtics are supposed to win because they have the 2 most recognizable players. good job.

gordon and salmons average more points than pierce and allen.....yea good job you win a cookie.

Wow they average a whole .3 more points PPG than Pierce and Allen and if KG wasn't on Boston I think it's pretty safe to say both of them would probably be scoring more PPG.

PatrickBateman1
04-20-2009, 09:27 PM

5 superstars IMO... add Dwight in there (especially since he's only 22).

CP3 is the best point guard we've seen in a long long time. Maybe not on that level yet but he will be in the next few years.

Next year we'll have the 6th superstar enter the league (Griffin) and we'll have positions 1-5 filled for team USA (and they'll all be under 17 excluding Kobe). Can't wait.

Negatron617
04-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Wow they average a whole .3 more points PPG than Pierce and Allen and if KG wasn't on Boston I think it's pretty safe to say both of them would probably be scoring more PPG.

did you get the point? obviously not. the fact that pierce and allen were "all stars" means nothing. in fact. the bulls big 3 average more points than the celtics big 3( i think) . but i guess cuz the celtics big 3 were named all stars they are supposed to win. how you actually play and show up to the game means nothing.

johnny87
04-20-2009, 09:36 PM
CP3 is the best point guard we've seen in a long long time. Maybe not on that level yet but he will be in the next few years.

If paul is better than williams, its just slightly.

Sick96stang
04-20-2009, 11:06 PM
did you get the point? obviously not. the fact that pierce and allen were "all stars" means nothing. in fact. the bulls big 3 average more points than the celtics big 3( i think) . but i guess cuz the celtics big 3 were named all stars they are supposed to win. how you actually play and show up to the game means nothing.

Oh yes of course because we all know "all stars" aren't generally better than most other players in the league and generally don't help make a team better.

gswarrior510
04-20-2009, 11:26 PM
If paul is better than williams, its just slightly.

what? Paul ****s on Deron in EVERY category..and ****s VERY hard.

johnny87
04-20-2009, 11:33 PM

yeah, averaging .3 more assist when Williams was playing hurt for half the season is really ****ting hard.

gswarrior510
04-20-2009, 11:37 PM
yeah, averaging .3 more assist when Williams was playing hurt for half the season is really ****ting hard.

and shooting at 50%
and averaging almost 2 steals more
and averaging 3 points more
and averaging better 3pt %
and averaging less TO
and averaging more rebouds
and shooting a better FT %

edit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=319560061&postcount=32 <<<<<< you seem to be avoiding that thread for some reason

drewh4386
04-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Barkely said best

Last year Paul didn't even have to score for the hornets to win. Now he must score for them to have a chance.

johnny87
04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
and shooting at 50%
and averaging almost 2 steals more
and averaging better 3pt %
and averaging less TO
and averaging more rebouds
and shooting a better FT %

he doesnt avg more 3's lol.

and steals are a pretty meaningless stat. Like cp3 can get 2 steals while at the same time still get spanked like a school girl late for curfew by billups

johnny87
04-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Barkely said best

Last year Paul didn't even have to score for the hornets to win. Now he must score for them to have a chance.

paul averaged 1 more assist than Deron last year. so he has never **** on Williams hard in the assist cat like warrior claimed

drewh4386
04-20-2009, 11:45 PM
paul averaged 1 more assist than Deron last year. so he has never **** on Williams hard in the assist cat like warrior claimed

Yeah I know I was jus sayin. They're both good.

gswarrior510
04-20-2009, 11:47 PM
he doesnt avg more 3's lol.

and steals are a pretty meaningless stat. Like cp3 can get 2 steals while at the same time still get spanked like a school girl late for curfew by billups

i didn't say he does, dumbass..he averages better 3pt %..deron has 10 more 3's with lower %...hmmmmmm...

**** happens. Cp3 is still the best PG in the game.

oh ok..Blocks don't matter either..Howard can get 2 blocks while at the same time still get spanked like a school girl late for curfew by Yao.

johnny87
04-20-2009, 11:49 PM

edit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=319560061&postcount=32 <<<<<< you seem to be avoiding that thread for some reason

i didn't say he does, dumbass..he averages better 3pt %..deron has 10 more 3's with lower %...hmmmmmm...

**** happens. Cp3 is still the best PG in the game.

oh ok..Blocks don't matter either..Howard can get 2 blocks while at the same time still get spanked like a school girl late for curfew by Yao.

LOL, you most definetely said he averages more 3pts.

and i never said cp3 wasnt the best pg. i just said if he is, williams isnt far behind

gswarrior510
04-20-2009, 11:54 PM
LOL, you most definetely said he averages more 3pts.

and i never said cp3 wasnt the best pg. i just said if he is, williams isnt far behind

i didn't know "averages 3 more points" means averages "more three pointers"..thanks for the reading comprehension lesson.

wrenny420
04-21-2009, 03:49 AM
he was pissed cuz hes so full of himself he wanted the celts to lose so they can say its cuz kg wasnt there

G-protein
04-21-2009, 05:24 AM

on stats,

but when they play each other deron usually dominates paul

Huse
04-21-2009, 05:30 AM
this

nothing wrong with being a homer but being realistic, according to the experts, the games shouldn't have even been this close...even without KG.

According to the experts the Celtics were supposed to lose last year. What a retarded argument. Obviously losing KG hurts the C's, lol @ the haters here, 2008 world champs ya'll mad

effen5
04-21-2009, 07:15 AM
According to the experts the Celtics were supposed to lose last year. What a retarded argument. Obviously losing KG hurts the C's, lol @ the haters here, 2008 world champs ya'll mad

2008 was last year buddy...

Honestly nobody gave bulls even a SHOT. Not the Boston fans, not those morons on ESPN, not Barkley or Webber. Only people that knew Bulls had a chance were Bulls fans. If I were the Celtics I would be very worried because Bulls were absolutely terrible this year on the road and almost took 2 from you guys at your own house. Bulls were 14-2 at home after the all star break. Welcome to Chicago, Celtics.

Huse
04-21-2009, 07:21 AM
2008 was last year buddy...
still the defending champs tho.. buddy

Honestly nobody gave bulls even a SHOT. Not the Boston fans, not those morons on ESPN, not Barkley or Webber. Only people that knew Bulls had a chance were Bulls fans. If I were the Celtics I would be very worried because Bulls were absolutely terrible this year on the road and almost took 2 from you guys at your own house. Bulls were 14-2 at home after the all star break. Welcome to Chicago, Celtics.
As far as I know, Bulls won game 1 thanks to a missed free throw, an amazing performance by rose and ****ty performances by pierce + allen, same **** for game 2 except replace rose with gordon and allen had a terrible first half. (1/11 I think?)

The C's should only be worried because their defense is poor and Leon Powe got injured

OTG07
04-21-2009, 10:45 AM
Biliups>CP3

bustermac
04-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Agreed.

Nice job trash talking when you're not even playing.

(I love Garnett - but he definitely looked like an idiot all game long)

Definitely. My wife was even commenting on his faces that made him look like he was missing time from a lip injury instead of a knee. He looked ridiculous.

bustermac
04-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Photo gallery of the proof:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3007/photos/im:urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,getty:20050301:nba,phot o,0968d2c6a112dcddb4969bfc9a15b9fc-getty-86012974bb001_bulls_celtics:1

Photos 3, 4, 5 & 12 are the worst/funniest/most stupid.

Pretty Boy Floyd
04-21-2009, 11:11 AM
KG is one of the dumbest fuks in sports

brb, drinking gatorade in my left hand and water in my right while on the bench

brb, making three circles around the center of the court bumping fists with every player

brb, being waaaay over the top emotional

TanTORNADO
04-21-2009, 11:11 AM
brooks > all