PDA

View Full Version : Omg. I don't know what to do lol

Extender
04-17-2009, 07:18 PM
My cousins just came from Europe and bought ****loads of European candies/chocolates. BEST CANDIES/Chocolates IN THE WHOLE ****ING world! But I'm trying to bulk and have proper diet. Gaah I don't know what to do. It is like you have a chance to bang the hottest women but you cant.

helpmehere
04-17-2009, 07:34 PM
uh eat some just do it in moderation...and for the hottest woman u really wouldnt pass her up would you?

edit: poster below i agree

The_Animal11
04-17-2009, 07:40 PM
sooo let me get this straight:

1) you're bulking
2) theres delicious food there
3) you're not eating it.

did i catch the bulk of the situation there? does anyone else think this sounds absolutely ridiculous?

Holyspokes
04-17-2009, 07:47 PM
It is like you have a chance to bang the hottest women but you cant.

But you CAN. And enjoy it. It's not like she has any STDs that will kill ya.

Get ma metaphor broski?

psaljoug
04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
extra motivation for the gym

KimValentine
04-17-2009, 07:51 PM
I'm literally half your size and I would be all over that. Stop depriving yourself and enjoy food. You don't have to eat all of it in one sitting.

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Just have a few here and there, it's not going to make a difference as long as you're eating them in moderation.

FLEX_09
04-17-2009, 07:53 PM

1) you're bulking
3) you're not eating it.

did i catch the bulk of the situation there? does anyone else think this sounds absolutely ridiculous?

^^ this. You pretty much summed it up in those 3 points.

OP your an idiot.

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 07:55 PM
^^ this. You pretty much summed it up in those 3 points.

OP your an idiot.
Come on man, that's just uncalled for. The OP was just asking for some advice.

FLEX_09
04-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Come on man, that's just uncalled for. The OP was just asking for some advice.

Obviously if you eat a few chocolates/sweets everyday while on a bulk its most probably going to have 0 negative effects. Why would you ask such a simple dumb question.

Sorry for soudning like an ass, I think ive been in the nutrtion section for to long.....

Extender
04-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Lol ofc there would be 0 negative effects when I'm going to eat a few everyday but the problem is that they look and taste sooo delicious so I wanna just eat all of them at once :D. Ofc I'm not going to but just saying.

FLEX_09
04-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Well eat them all. If you eat them all you got no more to eat and cant tempt yourself no longer. If i was you i would eat them all.

nathanbailey
04-17-2009, 08:26 PM
besides, and this is the main point conveyed in this thread, your BULKING!!

eat MOAR, had enough? eat some MOAR!

FLEX_09
04-17-2009, 08:32 PM
besides, and this is the main point conveyed in this thread, your BULKING!!

eat MOAR, had enough? eat some MOAR!

When did you tun red? lol

The_Animal11
04-17-2009, 08:38 PM
main point is, youre bulking, just eat the chocolates, its a BULK you're supposed to be in caloric excess anyways

Money Shot
04-17-2009, 08:42 PM
i would disagree with everyone here and pass on them...but you are 19 so youre metabolism is good enough and you are bulking

LEX-UA
04-17-2009, 08:45 PM

1) you're bulking
3) you're not eating it.

yes.

The_Animal11
04-17-2009, 08:46 PM
i would disagree with everyone here and pass on them...but you are 19 so youre metabolism is good enough and you are bulking

whats your reasoning for this?

its not even like its an endless supply of candy, your cousins are just visiting right op?

Money Shot
04-17-2009, 08:50 PM
whats your reasoning for this?

its not even like its an endless supply of candy, your cousins are just visiting right op?

its more of a mental thing with me. anytime i eat something i shouldnt be eating, it just makes me feel like ****. i mean he isnt helping himself by eating the chocolate

dentonate
04-17-2009, 08:51 PM
dude if you wont eat them, send em here

The_Animal11
04-17-2009, 08:59 PM
its more of a mental thing with me. anytime i eat something i shouldnt be eating, it just makes me feel like ****. i mean he isnt helping himself by eating the chocolate

the chocolate is adding carbs and calories to his diet, he is bulking, he needs an excess of both. how is the chocolate not helping?

haha dang i just reread that post and i'm with flex... i think ive spent too much time in the nutrition section.

FLEX_09
04-17-2009, 09:32 PM
the chocolate is adding carbs and calories to his diet, he is bulking, he needs an excess of both. how is the chocolate not helping?

haha dang i just reread that post and i'm with flex... i think ive spent too much time in the nutrition section.

haha :D At least its not another "Is cholesterol in egg bad" thread that would have sent me over the top!!! lol

IanR1205
04-17-2009, 10:04 PM

Really? You feel like **** for eating chocolate?

It's okay to eat a little chocolate. It's just fat and carbs and it tastes amazing.

Money Shot
04-18-2009, 06:57 AM

well i was already assuming he was at an excess of both, BEFORE eating the chocolate. if he wasnt, then its not as bad. still though, there are cleaner options